· The Final Cut
WEEKEND RECAP 9/12/06
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Tuesday Dec 12, 2006 

WEEKEND RECAP 9/12/06

FUZZY BUNNY SLIPPERS @ 4D’S LOUNGE, ALTOONA 9/8/06

For most of this Friday evening, I spent some quality non-working time with my day job co-workers, as workplace ownership and management treated us to an Altoona Curve playoff game (the Curve won), followed by additional merriment at the Knickerbocker. When the Knick festivities wound down shortly after midnight, I headed to the 4D’s to see a band that hadn’t set foot in Altoona in several years, eastern PA party juggernaut Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

This band has undergone a transformation since the first time I saw them at the 4D’s a few years ago. Guitarist Mark Ludwig and founding bassist Kurt Manderbach are the only remaining members from that earlier edition of the band. Mike Czimback plays drums, former Sauce singer Marci Cressman now sings lead, and former Halestorm/Bugs guitarist Nate Myotte plays guitar and sings.

I arrived at the Dees right before the start of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers’ third set. Having met Nate back in the Halestorm days, he recognized me right off the bat and we chatted briefly, before he headed to the stage to resume Fuzzy Bunny Slippers’ party. A respectable mid-sized crowd populated the 4D’s, not bad for a Friday night in ‘Toona town.

The third set kicked in with Marcie fronting the group on the Cranberries’ “Zombie.” Dancers soon returned to the Dees dance floor as the group kicked up the tempo with White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army,” with Mark singing lead and Kurt flashing some feisty bass solo fireworks midway through. The party was on as Fuzzy Bunny Slippers fired through U2’s “Vertigo,” the Proclaimers’ “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” and Nena’s “99 Redballoons.” Nate then sang lead on the Clash’s “Should I Stay or Should I Go,” and demonstrated some slide-playing talents on the Romantics’ “What I Like About You.” Kurt then sang on Georgia Satellites’ “Keep Your Hands to Yourself” and Cheap Trick’s “I Want You to Want Me,” before Nate again handled lead mic duties on 311’s “Down.” The night then concluded with a rowdy read of Ozzy’s “Crazy Train.”

Simply put, Fuzzy Bunny Slippers was everything you would want from a good party band. They were tight, polished and professional in their presentation; both instrumentally and vocally on target. And their party was continually vibrant, high-energy, enthusiastic and fun. They kept the pacing tight between songs, and their whole onstage party flowed together very well. Add a little choreography and frequent interaction with dance floor participants, and you had a vigorous good time party band that kept the crowd happy for the duration of the show.

It’s no mystery why Fuzzy Bunny Slippers is recognized as one of the top party bands in the eastern half of the state; they convincingly showed why this night at the 4D’s. Based on the response, it looks very likely that Altoona audiences won’t have to wait another 3 or 4 years to see this crew back in town again!

Mark Ludwig of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Kurt Manderbach of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Fuzzy Bunny Slippers keeps the dance floor busy at the 4D’s Lounge.

Marci Cressman of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Marci Cressman and Nate Myotte of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Nate Myotte of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Again, Nate Myotte of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Again, Kurt Manderbach of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Having fun with the fans, Nate Myotte of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Working that guitar, Nate Myotte of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

Post game festivities, as two ladies get their photo taken with Mark and Nate of Fuzzy Bunny Slippers.

MUSIC IS LIFE FESTIVAL @ BRYAN’S GROVE, POTTER’S MILLS 9/9/06

While doing my monthly Pennsylvania Musician delivery duties earlier in the week, I learned about the Music Is Life Festival happening this day. With nothing else urgently important on my schedule this day, I decided to do the roadtrip to Bryan’s Grove near Potter’s Mills to check it out. Although the event featured performances from Rusty Gun Revival and The Nightcrawlers early on, other duties prevented me from departing for the event until mid-afternoon, in hopes of arriving in time to see Harrisburg’s Grantham Road.

However, thanks to a combination of small delays getting out of the house, coupled with road construction gridlock on Route 322 as I made my final approach to the concert area, I wound up arriving late in Grantham Road’s set and only being able to see the last three songs. The group did a good job on a rendition of the Animals’ “House of the Rising Sun,” before closing out the set with a song from their latest CD, Parade. A trio, Grantham Road sounded tight and powerful on what I witnessed; I was disappointed I didn’t get to see more of their set, but hopefully another opportunity will present itself soon.

Grantham Road performs at the Music Is Life Festival.

Flint Ziegler of Grantham Road.

Once again, Grantham Road.

During the intermission, I got settled in and took in my surroundings at the Music Is Life Festival, a benefit with proceeds helping the Leukemia &Lymphoma Society on behalf of the Walter Whitmer family. Its location, Bryan’s Grove, was a rural setting, with the concert happening in a backyard behind a house. A large tent was set up with food items and other things for sale. I soon went over to check out the food, and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich, roasted corn on the cob and watermelon. The soundman looked familiar; it didn’t take me long to realize that my fellow Pennsylvania Musician magazine cohort Keith Hummel was staffing the sound board! I didn’t approach Keith just yet, as he was busy helping set up the next band of the afternoon, the Jazz Carpenters.

Although their name was the Jazz Carpenters, this group's brand of music wasn't jazz, but instead old-time, bluegrass, folk and original Americana music. Using acoustic and traditional instruments, the Jazz Carpenters performed songs from names such as Bill Monroe, Flatt & Scruggs, Dock Boggs and others. I didn't recognize any of the musicians on stage except for the special guest, Dr. Dave Mudgett, who was playing guitar and pedal steel. The group welcomed a few other special guests to help out on vocals during the latter portion of the set. A passing storm almost dumped on the Jazz Carpenters' performance, and in fact sent many folks (including me) to automobiles for refuge. (While I waited for the storm to pass, I listened to the final disgusting minutes of Penn State's loss to Notre Dame.) The storm brushed the party, only unleashing wind and a few limited sprinkles on the proceedings.

The Jazz Carpenters contribute their brand of Americana sounds to the Music Is Life Festival.

The singer and banjo player of The Jazz Carpenters.

Special guest on guitar and lap steel during The Jazz Carpenters’ set, Dr. Dave Mudgett.

With some additional guests helping out, The Jazz Carpenters.

The sun was beginning to set as the Jazz Carpenters finished their set, and after an intermission, the next performer was set to go. I was eager to see Hannah Bingman perform, since I had missed her appearance at the recent PA Singer-Songwriter Festival in Lewisburg. Armed with just her acoustic guitar, Hannah started off with her song "Something to Say," and she proceeded to say it with the rest of her set. Hannah's style is acouostic folk, with thoughtful and insightful lyrics as she speaks her mind on a variety of topics. She did a number of songs from her latest CD, Right, Right Now, such as "The Greater Picture," "All Over Now," "Finished Fine Done" and more. Hannah also spoke to the audience along the way, commenting on music's role in the day's events. She remarked, "...Bet you didn't know that folk music fights diseases. They should prescribe listening to an album of folk music a day." Hannah's onstage persona was a little shy and diminutive as she hid behind the microphone, but her voice was clear and strong, and Hannah drew increased applause from the audience as she went along.

Hannah Bingman.

Once again, Hannah Bingman.

Darkness had totally arrived at this point. Musically, the flavor would remain acoustic and folksy. After a short changeover, Music Is Life Festival chief organizer Chris Whitmer stepped to the microphone. Chris thanked the crowd and musicians for their support of this inaugural event, and then performed two songs himself on acoustic guitar; "213" and "Savior." Chris then remained onstage as the next scheduled act, acoustic duo Oak & Ivy, joined him. Together, the three musicians performed two songs: one whose title I didn’t catch, and a rendition of Gillian Welch’s “Annabelle.” Chris then left the stage, and Oak & Ivy – Matt Harrison on mandolin and Kathryn Bullington on acoustic guitar – performed. I stuck around to see two of their songs, “Rise Up” and “Blue Number One.” Matt and Kathryn blended and harmonized well on what I saw from them. However, I had to leave the Music Is Life Festival at this point to catch a show I wanted to see in Altoona. I hopefully will catch more of Oak & Ivy sometime soon.

The first Music Is Life Festival was a successful and fun event, and according to Chris Whitmer, it will return next year.

Show organizer Chris Whitmer.

Matt Harrison and Kathryn Bullington; Oak & Ivy.

FELIX & THE HURRICANES/GLENN PAVONE & THE CYCLONES @ BURGI’S ROUNDHOUSE, ALTOONA 9/9/06

I timed my departure from the Music Is Life Festival perfectly, arriving at Burgi's Roundhouse just mere minutes before the start of what promised to be a stormy night of blues rocking, courtesy of Felix & the Hurricanes and Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones.

The Hurricanes soon took the stage and kicked off the party with a set mostly showcasing their blues-rocking original songs. The group started out with a new one, "No Work, No Play," and continued with "Talk About Love," "On The Bottom Again" and the Jeff-fronted "Cut That Line." The party began to kick up a notch when the 'Canes broke out the set's first cover song, Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama," triggering the night's first dance floor action, with a bridal party in the house among the participants. The excitement level continued to rise with the original numbers "Keep On Rockin'" and "Such a Fool," before the Hurricanes did the Allman Brothers' "Ain't Wastin' Time No More." Hurricanes frequent flyer guest Loren Johnson stepped up to sing backing vocals on Los Lonely Boys' "Heaven," before singing lead on Bonnie Raitt's "Something to Talk About." The Hurricanes then finished out their set with "Walkin' A Straight Line," "The Feeling" and another new one, "Ain't No Business." The Hurricanes sounded appropriately sharp and feisty on their instruments this night; obviously they were fired up by the opportunity to be sharing an evening with one of Pittsburgh's finest.

With guest Loren Johnson contributing some voice, Felix & the Hurricanes open up the evening at Burgi’s.

Felix Kos of the Hurricanes.

Once again, guest Loren Johnson gives them “Something to Talk About” at Burgi’s.

Bob Watters of the Hurricanes.

Soon it was Glenn Pavone's turn. Glenn on guitar and vocals, bassist/singer Tom Valentine and drummer Frank Sprentz blazed with their own brand of muscular blues rock, also showcasing original songs with a few select cover songs included along the way. Some of the original songs Glenn and the Cyclones performed early on included "Bang Bang Baby" and "No Way Out." Glenn's first set also included Tom-fronted renditions of Jimi Hendrix's "The Wind Cries Mary" and Al Green's "Take Me to the River." As with the Hurricanes, the Cyclones were a fired-up band as well this night and clicking on all cylinders, with Glenn showing his own brand of guitar mastery, supported by the tight rhythms generated by Tom and Frank. At one point, Glenn recounted that he used to play in Altoona years ago at the Coaches Inn (now City Limits).

Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones.

Glenn Pavone.

Tom Valentine of Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones.

Frank Sprentz of Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones.

Again, Glenn Pavone.

Again, Frank Sprentz of Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones.

Glenn Pavone’s Cyclones bandmates, Tom Valentine and Frank Sprentz.

The biggest highlight of the evening awaited during Glenn Pavone's nightcap set, as lead Hurricane Felix Kos joined Glenn and the Cyclones onstage, and the two guitar players blended their talents through much of the set. Among the songs performed were some instrumental numbers, a blazing rendition of Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Cold Shot," Glenn's slow blues original "Shame On You" and more. On one number, Felix demonstrated his slide skills alongside Glenn's own solo fireworks. Glenn and Felix were having a good time blending and pushing each other on their instruments, and the results were dazzling guitar fireworks that lit up the house! After Glenn and the Cyclones finished the set with "Don't Turn Your Back On Me" and "Shake That Thing," the Burgi's audience demanded an encore. Glenn and the Cyclones returned to finish the night with a Beatles double-shot, performing "You Can't Do That" into "Money." Having the last word on the evening, though, was Loren Johnson, who stepped up to the mic and ended the night with an impressive a capella rendition of Alannah Myles' "Black Velvet."

As hoped for, it was a grand night of stormy blues rock from two of Western PA's finest, as Hurricanes and Cyclones combined for a memorable night that electrified the house. As many who were in attendance would agree, here's hoping we get to see another superstorm from these two bands in the near future!

Hurricane Felix joins Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones onstage at Burgi’s.

Glenn Pavone and Felix Kos.

Again, Glenn and Felix.

A summit of two western PA guitar greats, Glenn Pavone and Felix Kos.

Once again, a gathering of a Hurricane and Cyclones onstage at Burgi’s.

The guitar fireworks continue with Glenn and Felix.

Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones gets them dancing atop the bar at Burgi’s!

Once again, Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones with guest Felix Kos.

More Glenn and Felix.

Again, Felix Kos.

Felix singing with Glenn Pavone.

Capping the night, Loren belts out an a capella version of Alannah Myles’ “Black Velvet.”

MICHAEL O’BRIAN BAND/FAT VINNY & THE WISEGUYS @ THE ALTOONA FIRST FESTIVAL, LAKEMONT PARK, ALTOONA 9/10/06

For the second year in a row, Altoona had two different festivals happening this weekend; the Keystone Country Festival indoors at the Blair County Convention Center, and the second annual Altoona First Festival at Lakemont Park. As you might recall, the Keystone Country Festival called Lakemont Park its home for several decades, until its organizers, the Blair County Convention and Visitors Bureau, decided to move it to the Convention Center two years ago. As the festival had been one of Lakemont Park's most successful draws every year, the Park decided to begin the Altoona First Festival to replace the Keystone Country Festival. With more musical entertainment and variety, the inaugural Altoona First Festival last year was a marked improvement over the boredom the Keystone Country Festival had offered in its final years at Lakemont. With some local live musical entertainment on tap for this year, I decided to spend Sunday by taking in the Altoona First Festival.

As I did last year, I decided to attend the Altoona First Festival by using the shuttle bus system, parking at the Station Medical Mall and riding the free Amtran shuttle bus to the festival. The bus had been advertised to operate during the hours of the festival, this day from noon to 6 PM. Little did I realize at this point how strictly they adhered to festival hours for bus operation; more on that later.

Upon arriving at Lakemont Park and paying the admission charge, I made my way down to the food court area (where the Wing-Off's take place). I procured some initial food, and then found a picnic bench seat to take in part of the musical entertainment at this point of the afternoon, the Michael O'Brian Band. Mike Zerbee and Brian Anderson were doing what they do best, providing acoustic Irish musical merriment while scheming for beer. As I seated myself, the group pulled out a song I never heard them perform before; Paul McCartney's "Give Ireland Back to the Irish." The duo proceeded with their tongue-in-cheek "Armed Forces Tribute," paying homage to - and then busting the chops of - each branch of the military. The pair continued with the Irish drinking singalong "Mary Mack," before honoring an audience request for Peter Paul & Mary's "Puff The Magic Dragon," followed by "Finnegan's Wake" and their take on U2's "With Or Without You" to end the set. Mike and Brian were in good form, keeping the audience laughing as they continually tried to scheme audience members into getting them Yeungling drafts (the closest thing the Festival had to the pair's preferred mode of drink, Guinness). Musically they did what they did well, with Mike playing acoustic guitar and Brian playing various Celtic folk instruments like tinwhistle, bodhran and more.

Getting their Irish up at the Altoona First Festival, the Michael O’Brian Band.

Brian Anderson and Mike Zerbee of the Michael O’Brian Band.

After Michael O'Brian went on break, I decided to browse around the various craft vending booths, before heading to the Festival main stage for more live music, courtesy of Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys. I was a little disappointed to find only a small crowd on hand to catch the group's performance; perhaps the main stage needs a few food stands set up in the vicinity! But in any case, I joined the small audience of onlookers to watch as the trio celebrated seven years as a band by performing their blend of blues, classic rock, originals and more. The group was boisterously blasting out John Lee Hooker's "Boom Boom" as I arrived, with group namesake Fat Vinny growling out voice and heating it up on guitar, while Randy Ketner thumped away on bass and Jeff Van Clief provided the drumbeats. The group continued with their rowdy take on Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues," followed by Tom Waits' "Make It Rain." After two more blues numbers (that I didn't recognize), the group ended their set with the ZZ Top double-shot of "Tube Snake Boogie" and "Tush."

I stuck around through the intermission and chatted with the group, and soon they were back onstage to reconvene the music. The Wiseguys opened the next set with Wilson Pickett's "Mustang Sally," followed by one of their own, "Lucky Charm." The trio then did a B.B. King number, before Randy sang lead on the Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Woman," while Vinny blazed some quality slide work. After they performed Hank Williams' "Move It On Over," I decided to head back to the food court to grab some more grub; I returned later on for the homestretch of the group's set.

As I arrived back, Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys were doing some of their original tunes, "2 to 4" and "My Girl Or My Guitar." They then broke out Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Cold Shot," followed by "Boot Hill" and ZZ Top's "Jesus Just Left Chicago." The audience was still sparse at the main stage, but two women arrived with some children in tow, and provided a dancing audience to Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys' blues. The group kept them dancing with a rendition of Delbert McClinton's "Every Time I Roll the Dice," Marshall Tucker Band's "Can't You See," and "Shake Rattle & Roll." As the end of the Festival neared, Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys ended the afternoon with Blind Willie McTell's "Statesboro Blues" and the Doors' "Roadhouse Blues."

Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys, bluesin’ it up at the Altoona First Festival.

Randy Ketner of Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys.

Namesake Fat Vinny of Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys.

Once again, Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys.

Again, Fat Vinny.

Working that guitar, Fat Vinny.

Again, Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys.

Some ladies and kids show up to check out Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys.

Once again, Fat Vinny.

Randy Ketner of Fat Vinny & the Wiseguys entertains a young fan.

The group ended right around 6 PM, the end of the Altoona First Festival. I walked up to the stage and spoke with the group a quick moment before bidding so long, as I had to catch the shuttle bus back to the Station Medical Mall. I then walked up to the park's entrance gates to await the shuttle bus. I arrived at the curb in front of the gates at 6:05 PM, figuring a shuttle bus would be by shortly to pick up the last festival-goers who stayed until the end of the festival like me. I waited.and waited.and waited. As the time approached 6:30, I began to realize that no more shuttle buses were coming. I guess the festival and bus folks didn't take into account that some festival-goers might actually make their way to the exit at 6 PM (particularly if they were watching entertainment that ended at 6, like I was). You would think that they might run the buses until at least 6:30, especially for anybody who had to walk clear across the park (say, from the food court area). But they didn't. I had my cell phone on me, so I called around to see if somebody was available to give me a lift back to the Station Medical Mall. No such luck. So, I begrudgingly accepted my fate, and began the long walk from Lakemont Park back to the Station Medical Mall, roughly a 2-mile trek. Fortunately for me, about a half mile from the park, my cell phone rang; the Right Honorable Guv'nor Jesse had discovered that I tried to call him, and was just driving back into town from a trip to Bedford County. He picked me up and transported me the rest of the way back to the Station Medical Mall. His first pitcher of beer at Pellegrine's later that evening was on me.

Bus hassles notwithstanding, I enjoyed my afternoon at the Altoona First Festival. Here's hoping the organizers keep working to improve the event and maintain the constant entertainment slate like they have during these first two years of the Festival. And memo to the organizers: Please run the shuttle buses a little past 6 PM next year!

BAD DAZE @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 9/10/06

After resting up for a few hours after the Altoona First Festival, I headed to Pellegrine's to finish out my Sunday with Bad Daze.

I first succumbed to the temptation to watch Guv'nor Jesse's "DVD of the Week" in the back room by the door when I arrived, and only heard Bad Daze's second set, noting the group performed their Motley Crue medley, plus favorites from Pantera, Staind, Jimmy Eats World, Eminem, Godsmack, and Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" to end the set.

I made my way to the band room to catch Bad Daze's third set. A respectable crowd was in attendance; it was good to see that persistence was paying off for Bad Daze, and that they were starting to see better crowds for their Pelly's visits. Singer Rob Carolus, guitarist Kenny Murdick, bassist Paul Rainey and drummer Randy Wilson kicked off the set with Disturbed's "Sickness," and soon had the dance floor busy as they rocked with favorites from Seether, Drowning Pool, Nickelback, Bryan Adams, Tommy Tutone, The Offspring and more. The party was going pretty well as they reached the homestretch, ending the night with renditions of Green Day's "Wake Me When September Ends," Barry Martin's "Butt Scootin' Doggie" and the Beastie Boys' "Fight For Your Right (to Party)."

Bad Daze again clicked on all cylinders. Kenny, Paul and Randy were tight and powerful with their execution, and Rob confidently worked and rallied the crowd into a partying and dancing frenzy by the time all was said and done. This band has clearly evolved into one of this area's strongest party forces, and it's good to see that area music fans are finally paying attention to them.

Rob Carolus and Paul Rainey of Bad Daze.

Enveloped in a purple haze, Randy Wilson of Bad Daze.

Again, Rob Carolus and Paul Rainey of Bad Daze.

Bad Daze gets ‘em dancing at Pellegrine’s.

Kenny Murdick and Paul Rainey of Bad Daze.

UNITY DAY CONCERT @ HERITAGE PLAZA, ALTOONA 9/11/06

It was hard to believe, but five years had already passed since the day everything changed, September 11, 2001, when terrorist attacks in New York, Washington DC and Shanksville, PA removed our innocence. The Blair County Community Action Agency was again marking the occasion with their annual Unity Day, a day of remembrances with local dignitaries, capped by the evening's Unity Concert at Heritage Plaza.

I arrived during the performance by the Altoona VFW Post 3 Band, who closed with a salute to our nation's armed forces. Concert emcee Allan Robison then began introducing a series of solo performers, beginning with Megan Ritchey, who sang Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the U.S.A." and "Rocky Top." Next up was young Elaini Arthur, who sang Loretta Lynn's "You Ain't Woman Enough (to Take My Man)." I noted how Elaini is continuing to develop into a good singer; this was the strongest performance I've witnessed from her so far. Following Elaini was Elvis…impersonator…Phil McCaulley. Phil went maximum Elvis on one song, before Elaini joined him for a duet, as the two did Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty’s “Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man.” More country ensued, this time by singer Angela Dodson, who did four songs; including Lynn Anderson’s “Stand By Your Man,” and her own original song, “They Called Him Cash.” Next was a performance by local dance group Signs In Motion, before Phil McCaulley returned to sing a few more Elvis classics, including “Stuck On You” and “I Can’t Help Falling In Love.” The evening then concluded with a performance by the “house band” of the Blair County Community Action Agency’s Summer Concert Series, Big Mac’N Fries. Singer/guitarist Don Osborn (Square One) and bassist Bill Hunter (Square One), guitarist/singer John McKelvey (Flight 19/Issues), keyboardist Ken Civils (Pastime Band) and drummer Allan Robison (Prime Time Band) did a selection of favorites to close out the night. First, Angela Dodson joined the group onstage (her first time singing with an actual band) on a rendition of Johnny Cash’s “Ring Of Fire” and the Monkees’ “I’m A Believer.” Big Mac N’Fries then performed favorites by the Greg Kihn Band, Doobie Brothers, Buffalo Springfield, Tom Petty and Santana.

Unity Day was well attended, with a crowd of a few hundred on hand to take in the performances and celebrate community and togetherness. This event closed out the Summer Concert Series by Blair County Community Action Agency; hats off to Allan Robison and the organizers for again bringing free live music to downtown Altoona for another summer season.

Megan Ritchey sings “God Bless the U.S.A.” at the Unity Concert.

Elaini Arthur performs at the Unity Concert.

Elvis is in the plaza…Phil McCaulley performs at the Unity Concert.

Phil McCaulley and Elaini Arthur.

Angela Dodson sings at the Unity Concert.

Closing out the night, Big Mac’N Fries.

Don Osborn of Big Mac’N Fries.

Ken Civils of Big Mac’N Fries.

John McKelvey of Big Mac’N Fries.

Bill Hunter of Big Mac’N Fries.

Allan Robison of Big Mac’N Fries.

JP's HAIKU

Glenn Pavone Cyclones
Felix & the Hurricanes
Burgi's blues meltdown

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »