· The Final Cut
WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 10/2/06
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Tuesday Jan 30, 2007 

WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 10/2/06

TOOL/ISIS @ PETERSON EVENT CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH 9/26/06

I had this show circled on the calendar for several months...Tool, touring in support of their new 10,000 Days CD, was visiting the University of Pittsburgh's Peterson Event Center.

Wheelman Schtiv and I arrived well before the concert and parked in a parking garage downhill from the Pete...at the bottom of what the locals call "Cardiac Hill." We quickly realized how the hill got its nickname once we began our ascent to get to the Pete. (I had been slacking in my daily walk regimen, but after huffing and puffing on this hill, I started back on the routine the following day and have been walking religiously ever since!)

We arrived and made our way to our seats in plenty of time to catch the entire show. (We thought they were our seats, but would learn differently later...more on that shortly.) We were curious as to who Tool would have opening the show. Openers for past Tool shows we've seen have been intriguing to say the least, including the bizarre Fantomas in Hershey, and a badly-mixed Meshuggah in State College.

The openers this night were Isis. Overall, I thought they were pretty good, doing a heavy-geared brand of gothic and ambient rock. They featured two guitarists, a keyboard player, bassist and drummer, and their vocal style seemed to be chant-like and death-geared. The songs were more rudiments rather than conventional songs, but the group featured enough variations in their tempos, arrangements and styles to keep it interesting more often than not. I probably wouldn't buy one of their CD's based on this show alone, but overall I thought Isis was satisfactory.

The Peterson Event Center began to quickly fill up during the intermission leading up to Tool, and the area behind where we were sitting (towards the rear, second level) was getting crowded. I overheard some folks arguing over where their seats were, and ushers were scrambling to find these folks their proper seats. Schtiv and I had been led to our seats by one of the usher staff, so we figured we were good to go for the evening. We soon learned such was not the case.

Soon, the main event was ready to begin. The house lights dimmed, and upon a white stage platform and backdrop, the four members of Tool emerged and took up their positions. Frontman Maynard Keenan greeted the Pittsburgh audience with a hearty "Good evening drunk people!," before he and Tool launched into "Stinkfist" to open the set. Not too many people can come into a venue in Pittsburgh and get away with uttering the words that Maynard said after the song - after the Steelers had just lost to Cincinnati two days earlier and were off to a 1-2 start, Maynard said "How about those Steelers?," shortly following with "I don't like hockey anyway." Maynard then started singing the intro to "The Pot" off 10,000 Days.

At about this point, after commotion behind us, an usher informed us that we were in the wrong seats and had to move. The first usher had placed us in the wrong seats. We were relocated into the next section over to our right, but our new seats were now in the front row of that section, so it was actually a slight improvement over where we had been sitting. Still, it interrupted our concert experience.

Tool continued with "Forty-Six and 2," and as their performance progressed, more visual elements began to come into play, with various parts of the stage lighting up underneath the band members, and visual footage beginning to appear on the white backdrop and stage. The visuals were in full force during the following song, "Jambi," with orange flame, volcanic and kaleidoscopic effects accompanying the band. The crowd cheered as the group then started into the popular "Schism," before going into one of the new songs I most anticipated seeing them perform, "Rosetta Stoned." Tool then brought their main set to a close with the 17-minute title passage from their new album, "Wings For Marie/10,000 Days."

In unpredictable Tool fashion, the group did the unexpected at the end of the set. Instead of exiting the stage to signify the end of the set, the four members of Tool went back and sat down along the drum riser and began conversing among themselves, as the Petersen crowd began loudly calling out for an encore. A few minutes passed, as the applause grew louder. Eventually, the band members stood up, and casually made their way back to their instruments, promoting the audience to cheer loudly in celebration of the forthcoming encore.

Tool's encore kicked off with another composition I eagerly hoped they would do, the title from their last album, Lateralus. Even though Maynard miscued at one point and began to sing a measure or two too early (yes, even Maynard makes mistakes), the song was still mesmerizing, with the visual footage on the stage and backdrop blending to produce an awe-inspiring spectacle. Tool then performed the leadoff track from the new album, "Vicarious." With the audience going balistic after this song, Mayard casually said, "Well then...Peace, out!," before the group launched into one last number, "Aenima," to close out the encore.

Again, Tool was incredible. Their musicianship and technical skills on their instruments were mindblowing, nailing their elaborate song arrangements and dynamic musical mood swings with pinpoint accuracy, with the accompanying video imagery and projected visuals tightly coordinated with the performances to enhance and accent the overall effect. Maynard Keenan was Maynard Keenan, and as such, unpredictable. While he stood at the rear of the stage during the last tour and rarely looked towards the crowd, this night he stepped to the forefront more and was more visible. In fact, all four members of the band were more visible during this show. Tool’s performance this night was again a remarkable spectacle of sight and sound, and well worth the ticket price and roadtrip to Pittsburgh to witness.

MATT WAGNER @ ALDO’S, ALTOONA 9/28/06

After logging late hours in the workplace, I headed over Juniata-way to check in with Matt Wagner’s performance at Aldo’s.

Although Thursday “college night” at Aldo’s usually means a heavy population of Penn State Altoona students in attendance, such was not the case this night, and the crowd was on the light side. I arrived early during the third set, and Matt was joined onstage this night by another Wagner, Phil of Banditos/Opposition fame.

Phil did two of his own original songs shortly after I arrived. I think the second was called “Crazy About You.” He then did an acoustic rendition of Silverchair’s “Tomorrow.” Matt then rejoined him, and the pair did renditions of Mr. Big’s “To Be With You,” Oasis’ “Wonderwall” and Tommy Tutone’s “867-5309/Jenny.” After another song, another guest joined Matt onstage; Loren Johnson, who sang backing vocals on one number and sang lead on another (that I didn’t recognize, perhaps called “No One Else On Earth”). Phil then rejoined Matt for another song, before the pair ended the night with All-American Rejects’ “Dirty Little Secret.”

Matt and his guests all did a respectable job, and sounded good. The crowd, although smaller than usual, was receptive to the performance, and cheered as the show went. To borrow a cliché, it was what it was; not a blockbuster night at Aldo’s, but overall a good time.

The Wagners - Matt and Phil - entertain at Aldo's.

CHAPTER 5/THE HOODS/SUICIDE SWITCH @ ALDO’S, ALTOONA 9/29/06

With live music options very limited this night, I decided this was as good as night as any to get brushed up on the metalcore arts, so I headed to the triple band bill at Aldo’s, featuring local core favorites Chapter 5 and Suicide Switch, plus well-known Sacramento, California-based hardcore outfit The Hoods.

Chapter 5 began their set shortly after I arrived and procured a seat. Now four members strong, Chapter 5 raged with their brand of metal-driven hardcore punk, showcasing a series of original assaults. With bassist Tim Mort now handling all lead vocal duties, guitarist Tom Noel serves a more prominent role providing backing vocals. Chapter 5’s sound was again rampaging and heavy, as they plowed through such assaults as “Hollow,” “Same Old Thing,” and several new assaults as well. The mid-sized Aldo’s crowd took to them well, and the show was convincingly slamming and under way.

Tim Mort of Chapter 5.

Up next was Sacramento, California hardcore institution The Hoods, who had been out on the road and touring constantly since March! Four members strong, The Hoods slammed forth short, sweet and scathing hardcore anthems, including several from their latest CD, The King Is Dead. The Hoods were driving, tight and all-out intense. I didn’t catch too many song titles, other than “I Own You” and the title track from The King Is Dead; and The Hoods closed out their set with a bristling hardcore update of The Animals’ “It’s My Life” – very cool! Just as entertaining as The Hoods was the group’s road contingent that traveled to Aldo’s with them, including one girl who danced, skanked and cavorted wildly in front of the stage for the whole set, even doing some stage dives.

The Hoods tear it up in front of a new legion of fans at Aldo's.

Again, The Hoods.

More intensity and craziness with The Hoods and their fans.

One more time, The Hoods.

Suicide Switch then closed out the night with their heated set of all-out metalcore. Frontman Cheeze, guitarists Tom Noel and Shaun Barr, bassist Dan Mort and drummer Jay Mosey methodically piledrove their intense barrage of metal-fueled hardcore, including newer and older originals. Some of the titles performed included “Truth,” “Conflicted,” “Unbreakable,” and the group’s established showstopper finale, “In The Wake.” Cheeze was again the model of intensity, with mic cord tightly coiled around his wrist and veins threatening to jettison from his forehead and went all-out aneurysm in his scathing vocal display. The Aldo’s stagefront crowd raged and headbanged along, as the night drew to its exhaustively fun close.

In all, it was a good, exciting night of aggressive sounds, and the good attendance demonstrated that support for Altoona’s hardcore scene is healthy. It was also good to experience The Hoods for the first time and learn more about these hardcore legends as well.

Suicide Switch slams the lid on the night at Aldo's.

Cheeze of Suicide Switch.

Again, Suicide Switch brings the rage at Aldo's.

Shaun Barr and Dan Mort of Suicide Switch.

Chapter 5's Tim Mort joins Cheeze and Suicide Switch onstage.

POTATOFEST, EBENSBURG 9/30/06

Ebensburg’s annual celebration of spuds, Potatofest, was here again! With an interesting slate of musical entertainment on tap for this year’s event, I headed up the hill to downtown Ebensburg to check it out.

More often than not, it seems that the weather is less than ideal for this event, and this year was no exception. Clouds, a light drizzle and chilly early autumn temperatures greeted me as I parked my car at Lake Rowena and took the shuttle bus to the festival.

After procuring initial potato-based foodstuffs (I think I started out with potato pizza this year), I headed up Center Street to catch my first musical entertainment of Potatofest, courtesy of Rosie & the Jammers. Namesake and keyboard player Rosie Sida, singer/guitarist Jim Mosey and sax player Brian Anater were entertaining with a variety of sounds, from early rock’n’roll to country to polka. While I was there, I watched the group do renditions of Ray Price’s “For The Good Times,” “The Polish Waltz,” Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues,” Jimmy Buffett’s “Margaritaville” and the Righteous Brothers’ “Unchained Melody.” Especially on this last number, Jim showed that he still has an incredible voice, as he hit the high notes with ample power and clarity.

Rosie & the Jammers entertain at Ebensburg's Potatofest.

Jim Mosey of Rosie & the Jammers.

Brian Anater of Risie & the Jammers.

With an unidentified guest blowing trumpet, Rosie & the Jammers.

Rosie & the Jammers' horn section.

Rosie & the Jammers' namesake, Rosie Sida.

Convincingly proving he can still hit those high notes, Jim Mosey of Rosie & the Jammers.

Replacing the potato druids that showed up at last year's Potatofest, enter Tina Tater.

After Rosie & the Jammers went on break, I headed down Center Street a short distance and discovered an solo acoustic performer, Kenton Kovich. Based out of Saegertown (northwestern PA, near Meadville), Kenton performed acoustic folk with a poetic slant; featuring songs with thoughtful, literary lyrics. Some of the songs I saw Kenton perform included "In The Footsteps of Thoreau," "Light A Candle For Those Empty Chairs," "99th Floor," and a remake of "Over The Rainbow." Kenton's presentation was relaxed, and his voice was tranquil and clear. He explained a little bit about the songs and shared some anecdotal humor with the onlookers between songs. Kenton was an interesting performer, and added a slightly more artistic flair to this year's musical slate at Potatofest.

Saegertown singer and songwriter Kenton Kovich.

Again, Kenton Kovich.

One more time, Kenton Kovich.

I then proceeded to the main stage at the intersection of Center and High Streets to watch Felix & the Hurricanes in their first-ever Potatofest appearance. I noted several other Hurricaniacs who braved the chilly and misty weather conditions to take in the performance. Felix, Bob and Jeff were under way, and performing Stevie Ray Vaughan's "Mary Had A Little Lamb" as I arrived. The 'Canes continued to entertain 'Caniacs and various passers-by with their blend of classic and southern rock, country, blues and original songs. As expected, the Hurricanes' musicianship smoked, providing a continuous highlight. Some of the passers-by were also highlights. An interesting individual known to frequent Cambria County festivals and events, "The Unicorn Man," showed up and danced in front of the stage. Several minutes after "Unicorn Man" did his jig and proceeded down the street, another dignitary arrived on the scene; Governor Ed Rendell, stumping for votes and publicity as he and his entourage strolled by the stage area and shook hands with bystanders. (I wonder if Hizonner met up with "Unicorn Man" down the street?) Lead 'Cane Felix provided a funny moment a few minutes after the Governor passed by; coming out of the midsection of Ted Nugent's "Stranglehold," Felix started reciting the spoken words "Sometimes you wanna get higher," before suddenly interjecting, "Not a good idea...the Governor's right over there." The Ebensburg audience seemed to enjoy the Hurricanes' performance, and the musicianship and cavalcade of interesting characters strutting their stuff in front of the stage made for an entertaining set.

Felix & the Hurricanes entertain in soggy conditions at Ebensburg's Potatofest.

Jeff Clapper of the Hurricanes.

Bob Watters of the Hurricanes.

Making his first appearance of the afternoon at Potatofest, "The Unicorn Man."

Again, Felix & the Hurricanes.

Arriving to stump for the all-important Hurricaniac vote at Potatofest, Governor Ed Rendell.

The Governor shakes hands with his public.

Hurricane Felix has some company as he performs.

Another Hurricaniac-in-training busts his best dance moves as the Hurricanes rock on.

Again, Felix Kos of the Hurricanes.

Hurricaniac Buck captures some video of the 'Canes for posterity.

More Hurricaniacs brave the elements to support their favorite band.

A future Hurricaniac gets his first taste of live blues-rock.

Even this wild turkey was busting some moves to the Hurricanes' grooves!

After the performance, Hurricane Felix receives a gift.

Immortalized in spuds, Felix & the Hurricanes' potato alter-ego's, 'Sammy Spud & the 'Toona Taters.'.[/color]

After the Hurricanes' set concluded, the group received a pleasant surprise, as two of their Johnstown Hurricaniacs, Sugar Bear and his wife, presented the group with a small display immortalizing the group in spuds. With their faces and instruments fastened onto potatos, "Sammy Spud & the 'Toona Taters" was a special Potatofest tribute to Felix & the Hurricanes.

Following the Hurricanes' performance, I headed back up Center Street to catch one more musical performance at this year's Potatofest, courtesy of the band Echoes. Six members strong, Echoes entertained the Potatofest crowd with a mixture of 50's, 60's and 70's hits. Echoes is largely a family operation, with Marianne Kokus singing lead vocals, Mike Kokus on keys, Nick Kokus on guitar and trumpet, Jeremy Colbert on bass, Seth Reighard on drums, and Ryan Skiles on keys and percussion. Another Kokus, Michelle, provided occasional additional saxophone. Marianne displayed a good voice and a bright, cheery presentation. The group was solid as they performed songs from Three Dog Night, Billy Joel, Foundations, Stevie Wonder, Beatles, Elvis, Richie Valens, Van Halen and more. During the group's Jimmy Buffett double-shot of "Margaritaville" and "Cheeseburger In Paradise," the "Unicorn Man" made another appearance to dance in front of the stage, getting curious looks and laughs from the surprised audience.

This closed out the entertainment portion of Potatofest. As vendors began to tear down their tents and stands, I procured a few last potato-based foodstuffs, before descending the mountain back to Altoona. Despite the weather, Potatofest drew a steady crowd throughout the day, and the musical slate was very enjoyable. Once again, a good time.

Echoes, rocking and rolling at Potatofest.

Marianne Kokus of Echoes.

Again, Echoes.

Once again, Echoes, braving the elements to deliver a good time at Potatofest.

Stepping forward to do some singing, Ryan Skiles of Echoes.

Nick Kokus of Echoes.

Once again, Echoes.

Again, Marianne Kokus of Echoes.

Again, Ryan Skiles of Echoes.

Arriving to add some spice to the party, the "Unicorn Man."

Go, Unicorn Man, go!!!.

T-n-A @ BAR 53, COALPORT 9/30/06

You must admit, it is a catchy name. When I heard that Bar 53 was advertising for people to come see T-n-A, I knew it was a band, but was curious who this band was and what they were about. Although a heavier rain had developed in the hours following Potatofest, and fog on the mountain leading up to Coalport was likely, curiosity killed the Professor, and I had to experience some T-n-A for myself...

The moment I walked in the door of Bar 53 and saw the band onstage, I had one of those "Oh, I could have had a V8"-type moments, as I slapped my forehead and realized that I had heard about this band a long time ago, but forgot about them. T-n-A was a collaboration between drummer Tim Yingling ('T') and longtime area keyboard man and singer Adam D ('A'), with Hi-Tyde guitar man Rob Sottile sitting in on guitar this night.

A packed, standing-room only crowd was present at Bar 53 as T-n-A mixed current and classic rock favorites from Violent Femmes, Beatles, Puddle Of Mudd, Eagles, CCR, Kid Rock, Doors, Velvet Revolver, Ozzy and more. As quarters were cramped and people were crowded together, I got drafted by several ladies into dancing along with them as T-n-A’s performance progressed.

After a short intermission, T-n-A’s nightcap set kicked off with The Who’s “Baba O’Reilly,” and continued with tunes from Yes, Foreigner, Linkin Park, Radiohead, Nirvana, Poison, Boston, AC/DC and more. There were a few surprises along the way, such as T-n-A pulling out a version of Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir” and then following it up with the Bee Gees’ “You Should Be Dancing;” and for the encore, Tim handling the lead voice duties on Wilson Pickett’s “Mustang Sally.”

It was a good rock’n’roll party, as T-n-A delivered the favorites, and the crowd danced and grooved along. Adam, Tim and Rob kept the energy level up and played their songs with excitement and enthusiasm, and kept the Bar 53 crowd festive. A little bit of T-n-A now and then is a good thing, and the dose I received this night was a good time!

Adam D of T-n-A.

Tim Yingling of T-n-A.

T-n-A rocks Bar 53.

Playing guitar and singing with T-n-A this night, Rob Sottile.

Adam D and Rob Sottile of T-n-A.

FLOOD CITY BRASS @ ST. ROCHUS OKTOBERFEST, ST. ROCHUS PICNIC GROVE, TANNERYVILLE 10/1/06

To kick off October, I headed over the mountain to take in the St. Rochus Oktoberfest, taking place at the church’s picnic grounds in Tanneryville near Johnstown. Providing the music was Flood City Brass.

The first order of business when I arrived and parked my car was food. After I figured out the ticket-purchasing system used to procure food items, I went for the pork and sauerkraut dinner for $7 – what a deal! I enjoyed some good eats at a picnic table within earshot of the stage, and heard as Flood City Brass launched into their first set with some Motown, kicking off with the Four Tops’ “I Can’t Help Myself” and the Temptations’ “Ain’t Too Proud to Beg.” Flood City Brass – singer Tom Pavic, keyboardist Luis Gonzalez, bassist Kyle Reasbeck, drummer John Homerski, guitarist/trombonist/trumpeter Josh Covert, trombonist/alto sax player/guitarist Jim Bilitski, tenor/alto sax/flute player Jen Shuty and trumpet/flugel horn player Dan Perich – continued with a wide-ranging mixture of classic rock, funk and soul classics. The group quickly got the Oktoberfest crowd up and dancing with numbers from James Brown, Van Morrison, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Stevie Wonder, Wild Cherry and more. Their musicianship was stellar right off the bat, featuring driving rhythms and a spirited horn section that wasn’t shy about letting it rip. Flood City Brass kept the tunes coming at a brisk pace, culminating in feisty reads of Chicago’s “Beginnings” and Blood Sweat & Tears’ “You Make Me So Very Happy” to cap the first set.

The first intermission sent much of the crowd to the food stands to procure additional edibles. I was a little disappointed that they ran out of potato pancakes before I got to the window (I missed them at Potatofest the day before, too, thus getting shut out of potato pancakes for the entire weekend!). But I did get some German potato salad, again good eating!

Flood City Brass demonstrated their versatility to begin the second set, kicking off with some polkas for some of the older members of the audience. Then a shift in musical direction, as Jim stepped to the lead mic and crooned out a convincing Louis Armstrong growl on Satchmo’s “What A Wonderful World.” Then Flood City Brass stepped up the party again, laying down some hot grooves on their rendition of Average White Band’s “Pick Up The Pieces,” followed by John Cafferty & the Beaver Brown Band’s “On The Dark Side,” which succeeded in getting folks up and dancing again. The dancing continued into Wilson Pickett’s “In The Midnight Hour,” before the musical winds shifted swing for “Zoot Suit Riot.” As the group then started into “Mustang Sally,” frontman Tom took his party up the hillside overlooking the stage, soon nestling himself in the middle of some seated onlookers in the peanut gallery and singing with the fans. The party continued with Bob Seger’s “Old Time Rock & Roll,” Bachman Turner Overdrive’s “Takin’ Care of Business,” “Just A Gigolo,” and with John singing lead from behind the drum kit, the Doobie Brothers’ “Long Train Runnin’” to end the set.

I was very impressed with Flood City Brass’ performance so far. This group displayed top-notch musicianship, with the horn section getting a steady and hearty workout. This group had skills, style and swagger; were consistently tight on their instruments and generated constant enthusiasm. At the front of it was Tom, a dynamic singer and showman who displayed an excellent voice, and continually entertained the audience to keep them involved with the show. Tom was no-holds-barred, doing whatever it took to keep the audience happy. The overall result was a fun, polished, exciting and quality show; this band was definitely the life of this party!

The sun was setting, and the evening air was turning chilly, so I decided to depart Oktoberfest at this point. But the combination of good food, relaxed atmosphere and Flood City Brass’ excellent performance made it well worth my hour’s drive to check out St. Rochus’ Oktoberfest; and I’ll add this to my list of fall events to make a point to attend again in years to come.

Flood City Brass entertains at St. Rochus’ Oktoberfest.

Tom Pavic of Flood City Brass.

Again, Flood City Brass.

Kyle Reasbeck of Flood City Brass.

Again, Tom Pavic of Flood City Brass.

Flood City Brass gets folks dancing at St. Rochus’ Oktoberfest.

Once again, Flood City Brass.

John Homerski, Jr. of Flood City Brass.

More revelers cut the rug as Flood City Brass’ performance continues.

Again, Flood City Brass.

Tom Pavic of Flood City Brass visits the peanut gallery on the hillside overlooking the stage.

Again, Tom Pavic of Flood City Brass, having fun with the fans.

Once again with the fans, Tom Pavic of Flood City Brass.

JUICED @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 10/1/06

After returning to Altoona and catching my breath for an hour or two, it was off to Pellegrine’s for more live music to close out my weekend, this time with Juiced providing the sounds.

Juiced was just into their second set, and a modest crowd was in attendance. Onstage, bass lady Peggy Hood was singing lead on The Muffs/Kim Wilde’s “Kids In America,” as several folks danced and grooved in front of her on Pelly’s dance floor. Peggy, lead singer Russ Weikel, guitarist Norm Marks and drummer Darrell Hetrick maintained a brisk and energetic pace as they fired through favorites from House Of Pain, Lita Ford, Rage Against the Machine, Nickelback, Sublime, Linkin Park, Puddle Of Mudd, and to end the set, Green Day’s “American Idiot” with Norm singing lead. Juiced also threw in one of their original numbers, the Peggy-fronted funky-flavored “Lethal Dose.”

Although this night’s light attendance seemed to indicate that people still equate the name Juiced with the former Carrie Rapaport-fronted edition, I give this current incarnation of the group credit for generating a good party. Russ, Norm, Peggy and Darrell kept the pace tight and the tempo upbeat, and generated excitement as they went along. Russ again enthusiastically worked the front of the stage, establishing eye contact with the dance floor crowd and doing whatever it took to keep people dancing and having a good time.

Soon the group launched into their nightcap set, and again turned on the party with favorites from Fallout Boy, Guns’N’Roses, Run DMC, Fountains Of Wayne, Violent Femmes, AC/DC and more. Peggy again displayed her vocal talents when she fronted the group on The Ataris/Don Henley’s “Boys Of Summer.” After the group closed their set with Drowning Pool’s “Bodies,” the Pelly’s crowd demanded one more; prompting Juiced to end the night with Kid Rock’s “Bawitdaba.”

In all, it was a good onstage party from Juiced. Still trying to generate some momentum after returning from their 16-month layoff, solid performances like this should only help to rebuild this band’s popularity and convince fans to accept this current edition of Juiced on its own merits. The band is doing its part, and moving their party forward.

Russ Weikel of Juiced.

Norm Marks of Juiced.

Again, Russ Weikel of Juiced.

Darrell Hetrick of Juiced.

Beckoning fans to get crazy, Russ Weikel of Juiced.

Again, Norm Marks of Juiced.

Peggy Hood of Juiced.

Again, Peggy Hood of Juiced.

Once again, Russ Weikel of Juiced.

Once again, Norm Marks of Juiced.

Again, Darrell Hetrick of Juiced.

Juiced’s party at Pellegrine’s continues to heat up.

JP's HAIKU

Ebensburg spudfest
Rain, spuds, 'Canes, Governor Ed
Unicorn Man Rules!

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
Jim Price

Post Posted: Friday Dec 18, 2009 

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1