· The Final Cut
WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 6/21/10
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Thursday Jul 01, 2010 

WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 6/21/10

THAT’S WHAT SHE AND DOUBLE-D SAID @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 6/14/10

This week’s edition of Pellegrine’s Monday wing night turned into a sort of double-bill. Since Jess P had to cut out early, Eric D partnered on stage with Adam D the remainder of the night, so this was in essence a That’s What She Said/Double-D double-bill.

Upon first arriving, it was cool to see Pelly’s frequent-flyer Earl back in the house and chatting with friends following his recent Memorial Day weekend ordeal. It was encouraging to see him back out and about.

Adam and Jess alternated singing duties back and forth during their half of the night, performing most of the established song favorites we’ve become accustomed to. Gamber Gone Wild put in his regularly-scheduled appearance to sing Looking Glass’ “Brandy.” Adam dubbed him “Axl Gamber” after he took his good old time advancing to the stage area to perform.

After Jess’ departure, Adam and Eric D alternated singing duties the rest of the way, and we got to hear a few different songs; such as Eric’s version of Steppenwolf’s “The Pusher,” and Adam’s vocal-and-keys versions of Stevie Wonder’s “Living for the City,” Rainbow’s “Man on a Silver Mountain,” Alice Cooper’s “Only Women” and The Who’s “The Real Me.”

The split-bill provided some musical change-ups this night, and a refreshing twist to go along with Pelly’s delicious wings.

JAM NIGHT @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 6/16/10

This week’s edition of Pellegrine’s Wednesday Jam Night was blessed by performances by not one, but two excellent lady singers in the house!

The jam sessions were already under way as I first arrived. Don Osborn on guitar and vocals, Terry Wilt on drums and Rich Dash on guitar were in the midst of the Beatles’ “While My Guitar Gently Weeps.” Jam Night newcomer Greg Larrimore then stepped up to play guitar with Adam D on keys and Steve Brulia on drums during a rendition of Lit’s “My Own worst Enemy.” Priscilla the Tambourine Lady joined in up front on songs from AC/DC, Johnny Cash and Violent Femmes. After Adam fronted on a few more numbers, this grouping of musicians cleared and made way for a duo called Dos, who played tunes from the Doors, Brooks & Dunn and more. Eric D then stepped up to perform a few, including one of my favorites, his version of Todd Snider’s “Ballad of the Kingsmen.”

The first of the singing ladies then made her way to the stage. Erika Marino of Shallow9 sat in on versions of the Georgia Satellites’ “Keep Your Hands to Yourself,” Janis Joplin’s “Me and Bobby McGee,” 4 Non Blondes’ “What’s Up” and the Eagles’ “Hotel California,” accompanied by Adam, Don, Priscilla, Eric D, and Evan Rutherford behind the drum kit.

Guest Erika Marino sings, with Evan Rutherford behind the kit and Don Osborn on guitar.

Priscilla the Tambourine Lady, Evan, Erika and Don.

The other singing lady then put in her appearance. Alicia Hritzko stepped up to sing on “House of the Rising Sun,” flanked by Don, Rich and Wally Chidboy behind the drums. (Sadly, this was the final time I would see Wally in action; he passed away on June 28.)

Guest Alicia Hritzko sings, with Don Osborn on guitar. Wally Chidboy is playing drums behind Alicia.

Next, Jam Night frequent flyer Brian Weston stepped up to the mic to sing lead on Steppenwolf’s “Born to Be Wild,” while Bloody Fingers plugged in his guitar to play along. And when the gathered musicians started into the Doors’ “Roadhouse Blues,” I joined the fray to bang some bongo rhythms.

Dos returned to the stage to do a few more, including Elvis Presley’s “Devil In Disguise,” and various musicians platooned on and off the stage to partake in numbers by Tom Petty, the Rolling Stones, Santana, Crosby Stills Nash & Young and more. Alicia Hritzko made a return trip to the mic to sing her version of “Me and Bobby McGee.” This made two weeks in a row that two ladies sang versions of this song during Jam Night!

It was good times, and for me, a good workout as I played the bongos while standing up; likely burning off many of the calories acrued from devouring Pellegrine’s pizza slices earlier in the night.

Two audience members during Jam Night wanted their picture taken…No problem!

FELIX & THE HURRICANES @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 6/17/10

I returned to Pellegrine’s for much of this Thursday night to see The Hurricanes in action with Dave Villani on keys. This night was also a “thank you” party for everybody who helped out with the recent Benefit for Eugene, as Pelly’s provided complimentary pizza in appreciation. This resulted in a big crowd on hand to see the Hurricanes in action.

The Hurricanes with Dave rewarded that crowd with some awesome musical fireworks as they mixed up classics and original song favorites. Again, Dave’s keys added another dimension to the Hurricanes’ sound, and enabled lead ‘Cane Felix Kos to open up more and do some different things with his guitar. Some of the more noteworthy performances this night included Dave’s keyboard solo to close out the Hurricanes’ original “Walking The Straight Line,” and Felix unleashing some wicked slide guitar work on War’s “Low Rider.” The Hurricanes also stage-tested a number of new originals, including the Jeff Clapper-fronted ballad “Coming Home to You,” the punchy “Hey Looky There,” a new ‘Canes instrumental and more.

Since I had broadcast employer duties to take care of this night, I had to depart before the Hurricanes were finished. But what I witnessed was again great, and this large audience boded well for the future of the ‘Canes at this new Thursday venue.

HYBRID ICE @ CAFÉ 210, STATE COLLEGE 6/18/10

I initially didn’t have a game plan for this Friday night, but made my decision quickly when I just happened to discover at the last minute that Hybrid Ice was playing up the road in State College at Café 210.

It was a warm evening, and sauna conditions prevailed inside Café 210 as I arrived toward the end of Hybrid Ice’s first set. Singer/keyboardist Robert Scott Richardson, singers/guitarists Chris Alburger and Rusty Foulke, bassist Jason Schaffer and drummer Rick Klinger were doing “Fight Another Day,” the lead-off track to their new Mind’s Eye CD, and followed it with versions of Guns N’Roses’ “Sweet Child O’Mine” and Boston’s “More Than a Feeling” to close the set.

I was sort of happy for this intermission to arrive, because a Café 210 staffer threw open the door to the outside patio area, allowing a cool breeze to provide some relief to those of us standing or sitting near the door. A seat at a table in front of me was abandoned, and I quickly procured it. I had a seat near the open door…nice!

Soon Hybrid Ice returned for their second set, with Robert singing lead on Bon Jovi’s “Wanted Dead or Alive.” With Chris then singing lead on Kansas’ “Carry On Wayward Son,” Hybrid Ice amazed with their dead-on vocal harmonies; this band has not lost a step vocally since their dominant ‘80s period! The group rocked it on renditions of Motley Crue’s “Dr. Feelgood,” Van Halen’s “Panama” and Trooper’s “Raise A Little Hell,” before returning to the Mind’s Eye CD for “Sadder Day Morn.” The group then fused together Foreigner’s “Juke Box Hero” with Led Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love,” before the set finale – a stunning medley of Styx hits that fused together “Crystal Ball,” “Lady,” “Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man),” “Renegade,” “Blue Collar Man” and “Come Sail Away” with Rusty and Chris switching off on lead vocal duties. Again, these guys’ vocal harmonies were flat out amazing, prompting one nearby observer to turn and remark to me, “They’re friggin’ AWESOME!”

After another intermission and relief from the Café 210 steam bath, Hybrid Ice returned for the nightcap set, and instantly brought me to full attention when they kicked into the opening words of a song I had been eagerly waiting to hear them do again since their return – Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody!” As anybody who saw them do this song back in the ‘80s can attest, Hybrid Ice could almost nail the vocal harmonies in this song better than Queen themselves! And guess what? They still can! I had to practically pick my jaw back up off the floor after looking on in amazement for the song’s 5-minute-plus duration; and as I looked around the Café 210 band room, so did nearly everybody else! The same gent who commented to me earlier once again turned around to me and said, “They f**kin’ NAILED it!”

Hybrid Ice could have ended their set then and there, and I would have been perfectly satisfied. But they weren’t done yet, and continued with more powerful renditions of classics. They strung together in medley form the succession of The Who’s “Baba O’Reilly,” Bad Company’s “Rock and Roll Fantasy,” Jefferson Starship’s “Jane” and Aerosmith’s “Love in an Elevator,” bringing dancers onto the Café 210 floor and drawing rowdy cheers from the crowd. Rusty then veered acoustic for a reverent version of Kansas’ “Dust in the Wind.” Then medley time again, As Hybrid Ice strung together Metallica’s “Enter Sandman,” Guns N’Roses’ “Welcome to the Jungle,” Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ on a Prayer,” Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin,’” David Bowie’s “Rebel Rebel,” and The Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again.” The group then introduced what was to be their last song of the night, and Chris sang out the familiar vocal tones to Hybrid Ice’s biggest “hit,” their 1982 classic eventually covered by Boston, “Magdelene.” But after immediate Café 210 audience cheers for more, Hybrid Ice quickly responded by doing one more song to close out the night, smoking the night home with Boston’s “Smokin.’”

Needless to say, I was blown away! I enjoyed the last time I saw Hybrid Ice at last year’s Lakemont Park Wing-Off; but with no sound problems this night and their unveiling of “Bohemian Rhapsody,” this night overwhelmingly sealed the deal and convinced me that this band was indeed back and as great as ever! Their vocals and harmonies were stunning, their instrumental execution tight and dead-on, and their production made it look and feel like a concert, just like before!

Damn, was I glad I learned these guys were in State College this night! It was well worth the road trip! Watch for Hybrid Ice’s return to Café 210; and in the meantime, catch their free performance during the upcoming People’s Choice Festival in Boalsburg on Saturday evening, July 10…If you enjoyed Hybrid Ice in years past, try to get to this show – you won’t be disappointed!

Hybrid Ice, rocking Café 210.

Rusty Foulke of Hybrid Ice.

Again, Hybrid Ice.

Rick Klinger of Hybrid Ice.

Chris Alburger of Hybrid Ice.

Robert Scott Richardson and Chris Alburger of Hybrid Ice.

Robert Scott Richardson of Hybrid Ice.

Again, Robert Scott Richardson.

Once again, Hybrid Ice.

Again, Robert and Chris of Hybrid Ice.

One more time, Hybrid Ice.

20TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION @ MUSIC EMPORIUM, ALTOONA 6/19/10

After recently getting interested in learning to play my acoustic guitar again, I decided that I needed to invest in a good music stand, as reading music books off the kitchen table wasn’t quite cutting it. Since Music Emporium happened to be celebrating their 20th anniversary with a special sale and live music performances, I headed there in search of said music stand and live music fun.

I arrived midway through the performance by young area rockers E.V.K., and a good-sized crowd was in the Music Emporium parking lot and watching the group as they performed under a tent. Band parent Dave Moses quickly came over and informed me about a mishap from a few moments earlier that turned out being an ultimate highlight…His guitar-playing son, Stevie, was playing a wireless guitar, and during the Sex Pistols’ “God Save the Queen” began to run around in circles in front of the tent. Stevie tripped himself up and wiped out; breaking the wireless mechanism on the guitar and scraping his hand. A replacement guitar was quickly found, and a bandage applied to Stevie’s hand, and the little rocker was quickly back up and playing again…As several observers repeated throughout the afternoon, that was punk rock!

Aside from Stevie’s misadventure, E.V.K. did a good job on their set of hard rock, performing numbers from AC/DC, Joan Jett, Blink 182, Guns N’Roses and more. I liked their version of Blink 182’s “Dammit,” where Stevie does his own radio-friendly edit on the song’s lone expletive word, substituting a phrase defining the deleted word! Stevie, sister Chelsea on drums and vocals, Noelle Ozio on keys, Evan Schultz on guitar and Emmett Eldred on bass sounded good on all of their material, and were accompanied off to the side of the stage by Priscilla the Tambourine Lady for much of the set.

E.V.K., helping Music Emporium mark 20 years in business.

Stevie Moses of E.V.K.

Emmett Eldred of E.V.K.

Chelsea Moses of E.V.K.

Once again, E.V.K. The kid playing tambourine on the far right is Priscilla the Tambourine Lady!

After E.V.K. finished, I went inside Music Emporium to do my shopping, finding a decently-priced music stand and also procuring an instructional guitar book/DVD combo. After browsing around and chatting with store staffers and other musicians, I soon headed back outside to see one of the musician clinics offered this day, courtesy of Jeremy Gena. Jeremy did several blues numbers by Stevie Ray Vaughan and others, and offered his own thoughts on learning blues scales and improvising from them.

Jeremy Gena, sharing some guitar licks and insight.

Soon, another band was set to perform; a young group I hadn’t seen before called Minus One. Initially, the three ladies in the group – singer Arianne Hoffman, guitarist Chelsea DeRose and bassist Colleen Cassarly – performed a pair of original songs acoustically, doing “Feelings” and “Temporary Home.” Then the male members of the band – singer Mike Fouse, guitarist Paul Hoover and drummer Nate Fasick – joined in and took up positions on their respective instruments, plugged in and converted electric. The group did three more songs; Jet’s “Are You Gonna Be My Girl,” an original tune called “Weekend Warriors” that took on a bit of a death metal demeanor, and a new untitled song. Nate then graced the crowd with a drum solo. Minus One did a respectable job, and were having fun as they performed. They were well-received by the audience of fans, family members and Music Emporium staff and customers. Minus One will be performing at several all-ages situations throughout the summer months, so I’m sure I will get to witness them again and follow their growth and progress.

Minus One, acoustic trio.

Minus One, full electric edition.

Again, Minus One.

From a slightly different angle, Minus One.

Closing out the performance with a drum solo, Nate Fasick of Minus One.

With the itch to get back home, set up my new music stand and practice my own guitar, I departed Music Emporium at this point. Congrats to owner Virgil and the staff for 20 years; and with my own interest in playing instruments renewed, I expect to be making more stops and purchases here in the months and years to come!

LIVE WIRE (AC/DC TRIBUTE)/HALF TEMPTED @ RAILROADERS MUSEUM, ALTOONA 6/19/10

After heading home, practicing and recharging, I was back out to witness more live music. The Railroaders Memorial Museum was kicking off their “Alive @ Five” summer concert series this night with an AC/DC tribute band, Live Wire, with local favorites Half Tempted opening.

There had been much speculation about whether concerts would happen at the Museum this summer, following word that some bills apparently went unpaid from the previous year’s slate of national band concerts at the facility. The old guard that booked the shows was gone, and the Museum itself decided to move forward by returning to a slate of mostly tribute band concerts this summer. Some folks expressed disappointment with the lack of national band names this year, but hopefully if the Museum can regain solid footing in doing these events, it may pave the way for the return of bigger marquee acts in years to come. Ultimately, it’s better to have a scaled-back slate of concerts than no concerts at all!

And based by the turnout this night, people aren’t abandoning these concerts! The large crowd on the Museum grounds this night rivaled the attendance for several of last year’s shows, and many folks were already in place and having a good time as Half Tempted kicked into their performance of classic rocking favorites. The trusty trio of singer/guitar/Bud man Ron Dalansky, bassist Joe George and drummer Clint Carothers faced the daunting task of going AC/DC-less this night so as not to step on the set list of the headliners. But Half Tempted answered this challenge and appropriately fired up the crowd with hard-rocking classics from Free, Jimi Hendrix, Queen, Scorpions, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, Black Sabbath and more. Their Sabbath especially sounded powerful this night, as the group did impressive versions of “War Pigs” and the set-closer “Paranoid.”

Half Tempted opens up the festivities at the Railroaders Museum.

Joe George and Ron Dalansky of Half Tempted.

A large gathering of fans is already in place as Half Tempted opens up the show.

Ron Dalansky of Half Tempted.

Joe George of Half Tempted.

Again, Ron Dalansky.

Clint Carothers of Half Tempted.

Again, Half Tempted rocks the Railroaders Museum.

Once again, Half Tempted and the fans.

Clint and Ron of Half Tempted.

Once again, Clint Carothers.

Joe and Ron of Half Tempted.

One more time, Half Tempted.

After the intermission to change over gear, the headliners were next. My thoughts on Long Island-based AC/DC tribute act Live Wire were mixed, based on what I saw this night…On one hand, if you never saw an AC/DC tribute band before (or even the real AC/DC before) and these guys showed up in your town, they were tight, powerful and energetic enough to pass the test, and I can understand why people liked them this night. Credit where credit is due, Live Wire did a good job in performing their catalog of AC/DC classics. HOWEVER…I have seen other AC/DC tribute acts, particularly an AC/DC tribute juggernaut out of New England called Back In Black, and I’ve been blown away by their show several times in recent months and years. Back In Black set the bar high for me as far as AC/DC tribute shows go, so perhaps I was already a little jaded in my expectations from Live Wire, especially after reading and hearing the hype about them. (Live Wire was hyped as being the only AC/DC tribute show recognized on the group’s official website, and Angus Young himself supposedly acknowledged them.)

Again, Live Wire was good. But as far as living up to all their hype, I wasn't totally sold...

First, singer Chris Antos…He can do a polecat howl, but to me he sounded more like Rob Halford than either Bon Scott or Brian Johnson. Live Wire’s “Angus,” Mike Hughes, was impressive. He could do the Angus guitar solos, wore the schoolboy outfit and had most of Angus’ stage moves down – except for the duckwalk. The rest of the band – rhythm guitarist/“Malcolm” Bill Voccia, bassist Bill Bowden and drummer Billy Rauff – generated a good wall of Aussie-like thunder behind it all. I thought bassman Bill looked like he just got off work from the office, and didn't have that AC/DC "look" I expected from a tribute band. Again, I may sound like I’m nitpicking…I’ll again repeat that I thought Live Wire was good, and to fans that have never seen an AC/DC tribute act, I can understand why they might be impressed. But at least to my ears, as AC/DC tributes go, Live Wire didn’t really live up to all the hype.

I’ll even go as far as saying this: I’ve heard openers Half Tempted sound more authentic on Bon Scott-era AC/DC classics than Live Wire sounded this night. I was not totally sold…

The song list was, well, what you would expect – AC/DC classics. “Hells Bells,” “Shoot to Thrill,” “Hell Ain’t a Bad Place to Be,” “Live Wire,” “Back In Black,” “Problem Child,” “Rock and Roll Train,” “Dirty Deeds” (as rain arrived at the Museum), “Whole Lotta Rosie,” “You Shook Me All Night Long,” “Have A Drink on Me,” “Jailbreak,” “The Jack,” the set-closer “Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution” and more. For me, their highlight was “Let There Be Rock,” where Mike (“Angus”) stepped out front at song’s end and did the heated guitar solo just like on the If You Want Blood…You Got It live album version. On the other hand, I don’t recall ever hearing a cymbal rhythm sounding during the opening riff to “Thunderstruck” – that didn’t evoke authenticity for me.

Credit to the fans on the grounds this night, who braved the arriving rainfall and got soaked for their AC/DC tunes…They demanded an encore at show’s end, and Live Wire responded with a three-song encore; doing “Highway to Hell,” “TNT” and “For Those About to Rock We Salute You.” At least Live Wire was friendly and appreciated the fans, and thanked them for enduring the rain.

Again, my report card was mixed on Live Wire. In my honest opinion…satisfactory, but not great. Ultimately, though, they did give the crowd a decent night of AC/DC rock, and sent them home happy. In the end, that’s what really counts. Not bad for five bucks...

Live Wire’s “Angus,” Mike Hughes, helps kick off the performance.

Again, Mike Hughes of Live Wire.

Live Wire, bringing “Thunder from Down Under” to the Railroaders Museum. Mother Nature supplied the rain to go with the thunder.

Again, Live Wire.

More Live Wire.

Again, Mike Hughes of Live Wire.

Live Wire’s “Malcolm,” Bill Voccia.

The “Bon,” “Brian” – and in my opinion, “Halford” of Live Wire, Chris Antos.

SEIZE FIRE @ GLENN’S PLACE, CLAYSBURG 6/19/10

After the concert at the Railroaders Museum ended, I retreated home briefly to dry off a bit, before returning to the road for some more live music. I headed to Glenn’s Place in Claysburg to take in a band I had not yet checked out, Bedford rockers Seize Fire.

Seize Fire was breaking in a new guitar player this night, as Scott Smith was playing his first official show with the group. Scott joins fellow guitar player Zach Foor, singer Matt Bingham, bassist Jeff Horn and drummer Tyler Hillegass.

During the latter two sets I witnessed, Seize Fire tackled hard-hitting rock from the ‘90s to present. The group was into Papa Roach’s “Last Resort” as I arrived, and proceeded to do numbers from Jimmie’s Chicken Shack, Creed, Helmet, Foo Fighters, Theory Of A Deadman, Nickelback and more.

Seize Fire sounded strong and crunchy on all of their song material thus far. Singer Matt was energetic and forceful up front, and did what it took to get the crowd into the show, including climbing up on Glenn’s main bar during Theory Of A Deadman’s “Bad Girlfriend.” Although not packed, the Glenn’s crowd seemed to appreciate Seize Fire’s efforts to entertain them to this point.

With new guy Scott sitting this one out, the group’s nightcap set continued the hard-hitting rock, as they did tunes from Creed, Smile Empty Soul, Disturbed, Godsmack, Trapt, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, Killswitch Engage and more. I liked that this group was doing some numbers from these groups outside of the obvious favorites every other band seems to do; such as Creed’s “Torn” and “What If,” Nickelback’s “Burn It to the Ground,” the Disturbed spin on Tears For Fears’ “Shout” and more. Seize Fire continued to keep it energetic, and singer Matt again stepped atop the bar to bring the group’s party to the people.

In all, a strong and solid outing, as Seize Fire kept the Glenn’s crowd engaged. These guys showed that they can crank out the modern-flavored rock and metal, and they should be a force to reckon with on area stages in the months ahead.

Singing from atop the bar, Matt Bingham of Seize Fire.

Again from atop the bar, Matt Bingham.

Seize Fire, rocking Glenn’s Place.

Tyler Hillegass of Seize Fire.

Zach Foor and Jeff Horn of Seize Fire.

Again, Tyler Hillegass of Seize Fire.

Matt, Zach and Jeff of Seize Fire.

Again, Matt Bingham of Seize Fire.

Jeff Horn of Seize Fire.

Again, Matt and Zach of Seize Fire.

Once again, Zach Foor of Seize Fire.

MINDSPINE @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 6/20/10

Pellegrine’s would close out the weekend in a harder-rocking vein this week, as the latest mach edition of State College modern rock/metal practitioners Mindspine would make their first appearance at this venue. Curious to see the new mach edition of this group after some recent line-up shuffling, I made my way to Pelly’s after completing my weekly “Homegrown Rocker” duties.

As far as attendance, sadly folks again were not giving the new band a chance at this venue, and Pellegrine’s was disappointingly under-populated as I arrived. The recently updated Mindspine roster of singer Jason Eyer, brother David Eyer on keys, Spencer Puzak on guitar, Mark Holland on bass and Adam Rider on drums mixed up hard-hitting modern rock and metal favorites and original songs. The remainder of this in-progress set included such songs as Godsmack’s “Bad Religion,” Disturbed’s “Sickness,” the original tune “Move” and more.

The lack of crowd did not deter Mindspine from bringing their maximum show, as demonstrated by their exciting nightcap set. The group opened with a new original tune, “My Silver Lining,” and included powerful versions of Sevendust’s “Bitch,” Apocalyptica’s “I Don’t Care,” Mudvayne’s “Scream With Me,” Static X’s “Push It,” Slipknot’s “Psychosocial,” a System Of A Down double-shot and more. The group welcomed special guest and former Pushing Red/Kitty Whip singer Cryssie Mullins up to help sing on a number, and keyboard man David took baseball bat to the band’s keg on another number. And Mindspine demonstrated their unique brand of keyboard-accented original modern metal on such songs as “Forgotten You” and “Monster.” Although not many people were in the house, at least several of those who were in attendance were in front of the stage and grooving along, and cheered Mindspine along to the end, when the group finished the night with Pantera’s “Walk.”

Time will tell whether Mindspine will get another opportunity to win fans at Pellegrine’s. At least they delivered on their end of the deal and rocked the people who were in attendance for their maiden journey in this venue.

David Eyer of Mindspine.

Jason Eyer of Mindspine.

Mark Holland and Spencer Puzak of Mindspine.

Again, Jason Eyer of Mindspine.

Again, Mark Holland of Mindspine.

Again, Spencer and Mark of Mindspine.

With guest Cryssie Mullins helping with vocals, Mindspine.

Again, guest Cryssie Mullins belts out some voice with Mindspine.

Again, Mindspine with Cryssie.

Again, Cryssie Mullins.

Again, Spencer Puzak of Mindspine.

Adam Rider of Mindspine.

Again, the new mach edition of Mindspine.

The Eyer brothers, David and Jason, of Mindspine.

Again, Adam Rider of Mindspine.

Once again, Adam Rider.

Again, Spencer and Mark of Mindspine.

It’s again time for David Eyer of Mindspine to tap the band’s official keg…with a baseball bat!

We are the no-shirt crew! David and Jason Eyer of Mindspine.

The whole band’s going shirtless! David, Jason and Spencer of Mindspine.

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
Jim Price

Post Posted: Thursday May 26, 2011 

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: