· The Forums
· The Final Cut
Drummer Seeks Working Band
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Musicians / Bands Wanted / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
TedeskiDrums

Post Posted: Thursday May 04, 2017 

Hi There,

I'm a drummer turning 47 this August, I've been playing professionally for close to 30 years, I can offer solid timing with solid in the pocket grooves and strong harmony vocals as well. I'm searching for a solid 3-4 piece line-up that is playing every weekend - the more the merrier. I love all music from the 50's thru today (mostly in the rock & roll category - rock, classic rock, oldies, country rock, southern rock, blues rock, top 40, alt. rock, hard rock). I appreciate rehearsing as a band at least 1-2x per month in order to learn a few new songs so as to keep the song list from getting old and stale.

I'm cool with playing all styles of venues and gigs - bars, nightclubs, VFW's, legions, weddings, private parties, etc. As long as the money is there, I'm all about playing it. I live in a small town about 50 miles W of Altoona called Homer City. I'm not against putting on some miles for the right band (otherwise I wouldn't be posting here) and would be very appreciative if the band would be willing to expand its playing radius out my way as well, as there are some decent paying options out this way, but a lack of good, solid, dedicated musicians.

I currently play a fully refurbished 1981 Ludwig Big Beats, 6-ply Maple, 5-piece kit outfitted with Evans heads and Paiste cymbals. It's honestly one of the best sounding kits I've ever owned. Thank you for your time and if you would like to know more please drop me a reply and I will answer any questions you may have and set you up with video links so you can check out my playing.

Last edited by TedeskiDrums on Thursday May 11, 2017; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top »
m2helmet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Saturday May 06, 2017 

You can't go wrong here. Dedicated, outstanding drummer with great vocal abilities... everything from AC/DC to ZZ plus backup harmonies. One of the most able drummers around!
TedeskiDrums

Post Posted: Sunday May 07, 2017 

Thanks Dick for the kind words. Much appreciated brother. What about you? Are you in need of a drummer? I might know one!
 Back to top »
jvon2525

Post Posted: Tuesday Jul 04, 2017 

any luck?
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Musicians / Bands Wanted / Available
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: