Bardel Pedals "Boutique Quality - Workingman Price"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 02, 2009 

Thanks for all the wonderful replies! I appreciate it!
In recognition of that I am having a Bardel Pedals giveaway chance this month for all Guitar players and Bass Guitar Players !

Would that be of interest to anyone?
When I do this I will have two other forum members present when I do the drawing so that everyone knows it will be a fair and equal opportunity.

Chances of winning? Well that depends but it will certainly be a whole lot better than winning $2 from a scratch off ticket that is for sure!

Prize? If a guitar player wins then how about a Stage 3 Booster for Guitar and if a Bass Guitar Player wins then a Stage 3 Booster for Bass?

This pedal will enhance ANY musical style from Jazz, Blues, Rock to Hardcore Metal. But don't just take my word for it...Win one and find out!

$80 value for free! If I need to ship the pedal to you however I would simply ask for you to Paypal or whatever the postage which would be $5

If this is of interest to you please send me an email not a PM!!!!
My PM box would be full in 2 minutes so please send an email to:
my7of9 (at) atlanticbb (dot) net

In the subject line please put Bardel Pedal Giveaway

Only one Entry Per Rockpage Member please!
And only Members who are registered no later than Sept. 02, 2009

In the message line you must include these four items to qualify:

1. Forum Name - This contest is for registered members of Rockpage only!
2. Real Name
3. Home Address - All info will be 100% confidential!
4. Instrument you play.

This information is required and must be legitimate for obvious reasons.

I will the print each of these completed entries and put them into a draw box from which one winner will be pulled by one of the two other forum members present at the end of the month! Deadline for entries will be Sept. 20th!
Drawing will be held on Sept. 27th. The winner will be contacted and posted here on Rockpage!

Of course do not let the contest stop you from buying or trying one because if you already own a Bardel Pedal Stage 3 Booster and you win the chance I will apply the full amount $80 to any other Bardel Pedal of your choice!

Thanks so much for your support here and hopefully I will talk to some of you soon!

European Dist. Das Musikding
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 02, 2009 

Wow thanks for all the kind replies so far and the added notes have been a pleasure to read!!

50 entries in the first 45 minutes!

Awesome!

Just remember no PM's if possible..just email me.
The inbox here at Rockpage as you know is VERY small!!

Thanks again everyone!!
 Back to top »
Raven

Post Posted: Friday Sep 04, 2009 

all the good reviews has me really curious about these new booster pedals.
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Friday Sep 04, 2009 

Raven wrote:
all the good reviews has me really curious about these new booster pedals.

And I think you should be! In my experience people will not endorse something unless they are exited about it!
And would you not be exited if I helped make your Guitar Rig sound Amazing for $79???

TTYS!

Very Happy

Barry

Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Sep 08, 2009 

Update on the pedal giveaway!

I have decided to hold the drawing earlier than originally intended so for those of you wishing to sign up for the giveaway here is your last chance at a FREE Bardel Stage 3 Booster for Guitar or Bass Guitar.

You have till Midnight Friday the 11th to get me your entry just follow the rules spelled out earlier in this thread!

The drawing will be held this Sunday the 13th!

I will inform the winner and the Forum by the following Monday at the latest!
 Back to top »
Jim Price

I took in a demonstration of Bardel Pedals, and I am a believer!

I'm essentially a layman as far as understanding equipment and gear, but it was very easy to hear the difference Bardel Pedals make. Your guitar will sound bigger and broader, and more of the character of your instrument will show through. Your guitar will show a louder and clearer tone and definition with these pedals!

As Barry showed me, he sweats the details with these pedals as well, using quality components and designing individual pedals to the user's needs.

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
Jo money pig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rick at aces let me try one. I never liked my p-bass more. Its the real deal.
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Friday Sep 11, 2009 

Latest News: I have finally finished my design for the Stage 3 Acoustic Booster! I will begin production next week!

This circuit is different from the other Stage 3 Boosters and will not only enhance your plugged in acoustic sound but will also work in tandem with the Stage 3 Booster for electric guitar for the ultimate in tonal enhancement!

I am very happy and exited about this! It makes an acoustic guitar sound full and amazing while also offering bass and treble contour controls!

The extra good news is I will be selling these for only $89. While I should probably add a C-note to that price for what it does I plan on competing with the Chinese Sweat Shop pedal prices for a little while longer anyway! Laughing
 Back to top »
orangekick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Nice. I'm always interested in trying out new pedals. Cool
 Back to top »
songsmith

I got to hear Bardel pedals in action a few months ago... based on my ears, my experience as a musician and instrument salesperson, and my wallet: You're buying a hand-wired point-to-point boutique pedal that sounds excellent for practically nothing. Win-win in every aspect.--->JMS
 Back to top »
ekajjake123

Post Posted: Saturday Sep 12, 2009 

I bought a Stage 3 Boost from Barry about a week ago and am loving how it sounds in my rig. It makes your guitar sparkle in ways you can't begin to imagine and in ways I can't begin to explain. Not only is it an awesome clean boost, it make your guitar sound like a million bucks. Give Barry a call and put a Stage 3 in your rig. You won't be sorry!
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Sunday Sep 13, 2009 

Congratulations to Bloodsong who won a FREE Bardel Stage 3 Booster! cheers

Thanks to everyone for entering! Feel free to congratulate the lucky winner!

If you're thinking about getting a Stage 3 Booster feel free to read all of the previous testimonials above!
Then just PM me when you are ready.

Back to top »
KeithReynolds
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Monday Sep 14, 2009 

Awesome!!! Congrats man!!!!
 Back to top »
BloodyFingers
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Way to go man !!!
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

I had a few questions regarding my Stage 3 Booster last night at a Jam Night so I thought that I would explain that you will not find anything resembling my Stage 3 in a commercial Pedal as we all know them. Simple reason being they will not design a circuit which would require them to pay someone to hand test each component for things like leakage or pinch off voltages etc... like I do which is absolutely necessary to achieve the tone that my pedals do. I can go through a bag of 1,000 components all from the same high end manufacturer only to keep 80 of them which meets my criteria! Do you think Boss or Digitech is going to do that? Answer: Not Likely! (Believe me if they can find a cheaper way to do anything with as many pedals as they produce They Do It!) .02 cents here and .02 cents there saved over 100,000 pedals adds up! Therefore they do not build pedals using these type of circuits for that reason! Only us "Boutiquers" will go through all of that trouble!
The big difference though is that I am not charging"BOUTIQUE" prices.

I hope that helps some of you to understand why these pedals are so special! Very Happy

Thanks as always and Congratulations once again to Bloodsong!

Also here is a pic of my brand new Stage 3 Acoustic Booster!
I am very exited about this new design and produces some stunning results to that plugged in Acoustic sound! Limited Time - $89

Back to top »
Bloodsong
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

HOW ABOUT THAT!!!!

WHAT CAN I SAY- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

i can't wait to get this on my pedal board... i'm thinking its the final piece of the puzzle! i will absolutely give you all a detailed review once i give her a whirl.

Thnks again, Bardel Pedals!!!!
Jason
 Back to top »
Bloodsong
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Sep 15, 2009 

got my Stage 3 Booster- HOMERUN!!!

this pedal does everything Barry says it does in spades.
right of the bat- total quality build;
1 nice, smooth pots
2 metal input/output jacks
3 nice, smooth switching (do you hear me MXR- you have to stomp on those things..)
4 large knob on pedal-easily turned by your foot while you play if you choose to
5 metal housing- no plastic here..
6 custom graphics and color and LED- Barry knew i was a metal guy, so he gave the Stage 3 a black and purple metallic design with a blinding purple LED- and it looks wicked!!!

performance-
instantly adds dimension and a 3D like quality to your sound- especially to the clean channel. it adds a shimmering, swirling effect that makes your cleans sound flat without it.
if you're a dirty channel guy like me, it adds a compressor like effect to palm mutes and trem picking; it evens out your attack nicely and makes your picking more dynamic by hard or light you choose to pick- and you can get some screaming pinch harmonics with alot less effort. also doesn't shrink your sound like a compresser- it actually makes it larger. another big plus- it's totally transparent. it doesn't add any unwanted color or voice to your tone. added a tightness to my Mesa F100 that i practice with at home that i really enjoyed.

bottom line- you're missing out if you don't at least try one of these babies for 80 bucks. you might just toss out that Sonic Maximizer or OD for good and buy a local product from a really nice dude.

well done Barry!!!

Jason
The Embalmed
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Sep 15, 2009 

Bloodsong wrote:
got my Stage 3 Booster- HOMERUN!!!

this pedal does everything Barry says it does in spades.
right of the bat- total quality build;
1 nice, smooth pots
2 metal input/output jacks
3 nice, smooth switching (do you hear me MXR- you have to stomp on those things..)
4 large knob on pedal-easily turned by your foot while you play if you choose to
5 metal housing- no plastic here..
6 custom graphics and color and LED- Barry knew i was a metal guy, so he gave the Stage 3 a black and purple metallic design with a blinding purple LED- and it looks wicked!!!

performance-
instantly adds dimension and a 3D like quality to your sound- especially to the clean channel. it adds a shimmering, swirling effect that makes your cleans sound flat without it.
if you're a dirty channel guy like me, it adds a compressor like effect to palm mutes and trem picking; it evens out your attack nicely and makes your picking more dynamic by hard or light you choose to pick- and you can get some screaming pinch harmonics with alot less effort. also doesn't shrink your sound like a compresser- it actually makes it larger. another big plus- it's totally transparent. it doesn't add any unwanted color or voice to your tone. added a tightness to my Mesa F100 that i practice with at home that i really enjoyed.

bottom line- you're missing out if you don't at least try one of these babies for 80 bucks. you might just toss out that Sonic Maximizer or OD for good and buy a local product from a really nice dude.

well done Barry!!!

Jason
The Embalmed

I am extremely pleased you are enjoying the Stage 3 Booster Jason!
Thank you for the review as well!

I am currently taking orders for the Stage 3 Booster series!

1. Stage 3 Guitar Booster
2. Stage 3 Bass Booster
3. Stage 3 Acoustic Booster

The most affordable and effective upgrade to your tone period!

But don't take my word for it...read what everyone else is saying! Smile

I also offer amazing yet affordable commercial pedal mods!

If you are ready to join the rest and get exited once more about your tone just PM me!!

Thanks!

Barry
 Back to top »
-E-

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 23, 2009 

Tried out the Stage 3 Booster that Barry built for me for the first time last night at band practice. Awesome! Finally a boost pedal that does the job!
Quality build and couldn't be easier to use. One knob that you adjust until you find that sweet spot. I play high gain metal thru a Mesa Triple Rectifier with a Schecter C-1 guitar. Every boost pedal I've tried up until this point has either colored my tone or added entirely too much noise or both. Barry's Stage 3 Booster simply amplifies my tone without changing it. Transparent! It's what I've been looking for and what I now finally have. Not to mention the fact that Barry is a great guy to deal with. Friendly, helpful and if there's something specific you need in this particular pedal or any pedal for that matter he'll deliver the goods.
 Back to top »
BloodyFingers
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Saturday Sep 26, 2009 

WOW thats all I can say. I know I had the computer recording problem but Thursday night I ran it thru my guitar head and 2 cabs and it sounded awsome. You sold me on the Stage 3. The sound was just incredible. Everybody playing live should use one of these. Also My friend Bob had my amp head lineout going in to his mixing and recording system and no noise.. I must have been just to close to my computer system and my guitar pickups were picking up the noise from the computer...... So it's just a matter of getting futher away from it. So i'm in the process of moving things around. Great Pedal and i might want to hear more of your stuff.................GARY
 Back to top »
nitekast
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Saturday Oct 03, 2009 

I got Barry to make me a custom pedal and I must say i am very happy with the quality and the price. Anyone looking for something out of the ordinary that no other companies make should check with Barry because he can probably do it. I got a custom logo and lettering to and it only took a few days. Thanks Barry.
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Monday Oct 05, 2009 

nitekast wrote:
I got Barry to make me a custom pedal and I must say i am very happy with the quality and the price. Anyone looking for something out of the ordinary that no other companies make should check with Barry because he can probably do it. I got a custom logo and lettering to and it only took a few days. Thanks Barry.

Thanks! I am glad you like the pedal! If you do not mind I am going to show a picture.
What we have is a Silent Tuner Switching Box which removes the Tuner from the signal path and also has a Quality Buffer complete with Custom Artwork.
As I have stated before I can do Custom Artwork and put whatever you want on a pedal within reason. Cool I am pretty flexible! Laughing

Back to top »
felix'apprentice
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Oct 06, 2009 

wow barry, what can't you make lol.

my strat done yet? lol just kidding just kidding.

- kayla.
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Oct 06, 2009 

felix'apprentice wrote:
wow barry, what can't you make lol.

- kayla.

Actually there are few things but not too many! Very Happy
But you already know that.
 Back to top »