More PLCB disgust

Discussion concerning legal issues affecting live and recorded music in PA.

Moderators: Ron, Jim Price

Jim Price

More PLCB disgust

Post by Jim Price »

I thought I'd share this article with you, offering some commentary and insight on the PLCB, and what a racket it is...

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/news- ... 1&showAll=

At least it shows we here on Rockpage aren't the only people disgusted by the PLCB...
Jo money pig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jo money pig »

Jim maybe it's time for the anti PLCB concert. we could take all the money and set up a fund for bands and bars who get busted.
bassist_25

Post by bassist_25 »

I try and buy wine directly from the vineyard or wine company whenever possible. It sucks, though, for a Bully Hill fan such as myself, when of course, Bully Hill is a NY wine. They may have two selections of Bully Hill on the shelf at any given time in a state store.

As part of my duties as a grad assistant, I found myself working in the graduate school this past semester by reading dissertations and theses in order to critique formatting for archival copies. I ended up reading a dissertation on the LCB/LCE. It was quite interesting, and there was a qualitative section about club owners' perceptions and opinions on LCB enforcement. Needless to say, they weren't fans. :lol:
"He's the electric horseman, you better back off!" - old sKool making a reference to the culturally relevant 1979 film.