THE POLITICAL ARENA!!! Political Gladiators Inside!!

Moderators: Ron, Jim Price

Banned

Post by Banned »

shredder138 wrote:
undercoverjoe wrote:Watch the trained puppet read off of the teleprompter. Opps, the teleprompter got stuck. Watch the idiot puppet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9SOx9jtpqA#!
Still not looking a 1/1000th as retarded as you asshole
Are your parents still dropping you on your head? Someone should tell them to stop.
shredder138
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by shredder138 »

You're still a worthless piece of shit that has no idea what he's talking about.
Platinum Member

Post by shredder138 »

Aren't your friends having band practice? Go where you're slightly wanted asshole.

Post by Banned »

shredder138 wrote:You're still a worthless piece of shit that has no idea what he's talking about.
You would be the perfect one to judge.
shredder138
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by shredder138 »

See now we've come to an understanding. :lol:
Platinum Member

Post by shredder138 »

But seriously I'll let you go about your politics without my rude interruptions. Carry on. :shock:

Post by Banned »

"President Obama admits it: His proposed “Buffett Rule” tax on millionaires is a gimmick.

“There are others who are saying: ‘Well, this is just a gimmick. Just taxing millionaires and billionaires, just imposing the Buffett Rule, won’t do enough to close the deficit,’ ” Obama declared Wednesday. “Well, I agree.” "

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... ml?hpid=z4

All the new tax will do is create about $4 BILLION in new revenue, per year.

The Federal Government increaseS the NATIONAL DEBT BY $4 BILLION EACH DAY!!!

Of course the koolaid chuggin zombies will think this gimmick is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The spandex clown already does.
songsmith

Post by songsmith »

undercoverjoe wrote:The Kenyan is running his campaign on 2 main platforms.

Racism and class envy. The spandex mullet clown chugs his koolaid and cheers on cue.
Hip-hip-hooray, you sideways motherf**ker!
If anybody know racism and class envy it's YOU.
Incidentally, my lonely little Baby Huey, here's a novel question:
Exactly WHAT DO I ENVY ABOUT THE UPPER CLASS?
Did you think I forgot? :twisted:

Oh BTW: Even Fox-owned Rasmussen has Obama winning by an electoral landslide. Hip-hip-hooray! America thinks you're crazy, too!
Banned

Post by Banned »

songsmith wrote: Exactly WHAT DO I ENVY ABOUT THE UPPER CLASS?
Their better than your minimum wages.

The financial upper class already pay about 90% of all taxes, how much more do you want them punished?

Most slugs in my lawn are upper class in character to you.
Banned

Post by Banned »

songsmith wrote: If anybody know racism and class envy it's YOU.
I do know by reading about your racism and class envy in your posts on a daily basis.
songsmith

Post by songsmith »

undercoverjoe wrote:
songsmith wrote: Exactly WHAT DO I ENVY ABOUT THE UPPER CLASS?
Their better than your minimum wages.

The financial upper class already pay about 90% of all taxes, how much more do you want them punished?

Most slugs in my lawn are upper class in character to you.
I make substantially better than minimum, especially after you add all the income up. But I understand it's not even close to what you make on unemployment, so you win, I guess.
Now, since I'm on a roll, let's solve YOUR problems.
First, cut off that homeless-looking beard. Nobody will hire you or sleep with you as long as you have it. I realize it's covering up a whole lot of ugly, but just try it, you'll see. Get a shower, too.
Second, everybody is entitled to their opinion, but stop expecting everyone to accept it. You're completely nuts, and it's just never going to happen.
Next, get the hell off of Rockpage, a place for MUSICIANS. I know you have certain guys you adore here, but the feeling is NOT mutual. I'm flattered, but I'm just not into you. You're not the first starry-eyed fan to become obsessed with me, just the only dude. It's embarrassing for you.
Finally, shut up. You'll be surprised how much better people will treat you if they don't know about your psychoses.

There you go, Hue-man. Problems solved.Now get off the computer and go greet the day.
Banned

Post by Banned »

songsmith wrote: You're not the first starry-eyed fan to become obsessed with me,
You have to stop making people throw up.

I bet that attitude really drums up a lot of business where you work.

Your self-adoration is so nauseating, it is now listed as a carcinogen.

:roll:
lonewolf
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post by lonewolf »

Great leaders unite their people, not divide them.
...Oh, the freedom of the day that yielded to no rule or time...
Don Hughes
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Don Hughes »

lonewolf wrote:Great leaders unite their people, not divide them.
With that logic, Hitler would be considered a great leader.
lonewolf
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post by lonewolf »

Don Hughes wrote:
lonewolf wrote:Great leaders unite their people, not divide them.
With that logic, Hitler would be considered a great leader.
You mean like how he united the jews? I wonder how the other political parties who held 2/3 of the government in 1933 feel about that?

Hitler and the Nazi party is a classic textbook case of divisive/bullying tactics.
songsmith

Post by songsmith »

The Tea Party is a classic case of divisive/bullying tactics.
songsmith

Post by songsmith »

undercoverjoe wrote:
songsmith wrote: You're not the first starry-eyed fan to become obsessed with me,

I don't need self-adoration. I'm a musician, and I take my self-worth from that. You're not, so you can't. It's why you have to try to lessen my worth, so you don't feel so powerless and useless. I bet it just eats you alive that I get paid to do what you can't do. I am good at what I do, I worked VERY hard at it. I should be far better at it, considering the amount of sacrifice and work, but I do my best.
Obviously, your next move will be to dismiss what I've done, as you often do, but let me head you off with this:
My offer for an onstage grudge-match still stands. You choose the venue, the time, the place, the style/genre of music, even the instrument. I will supply whatever else you need, PA/lighting, promotion, whatever you want. We'll do it for free, or for charity. Nose to nose, onstage, in front of an audience. You can show everyone what a loser I am, and let them decide.
Well?
Banned

Post by Banned »

songsmith wrote:
undercoverjoe wrote:

I don't need self-adoration.
So why do you practice it like a religion? We all know how you are living in your own private rock star world. We all do get quite the laughs from it.

But you are in love with yourself so much the humor has long gone and it has achieved ad naseum on this site.
Banned

Post by Banned »

"Shovel Ready in San Fran: $205,075 to ‘Translocate’ One Shrub from Path of Stimulus Project "

"The government spent at least $205,075 in 2010 to “translocate” a single bush in San Francisco that stood in the path of a $1.045-billion highway-renovation project that was partially funded by the economic stimulus legislation President Barack Obama signed in 2009."

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/shovel- ... us-project

Evidence why liberals should never be allowed near our tax dollars.
jetcitywoman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jetcitywoman »

Have you heard of Bush's Holy war and the incredible never-ending dollar sink hole it's become? He was your man... a republican? :lol:
Banned

Post by Banned »

jetcitywoman wrote:Have you heard of Bush's Holy war and the incredible never-ending dollar sink hole it's become? He was your man... a republican? :lol:
Bush was a liberal. I am a registered Libertarian.
jetcitywoman
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jetcitywoman »

undercoverjoe wrote:
jetcitywoman wrote:Have you heard of Bush's Holy war and the incredible never-ending dollar sink hole it's become? He was your man... a republican? :lol:
You can call him whatever you want, Bush was a Republican, endorsed supported byt the party and voted in by Republican voters.

So why you laying off all the BS on the liberals when the biggest money sink hole in our history is Republican sourced?
Banned

Post by Banned »

jetcitywoman wrote:
undercoverjoe wrote:
You can call him whatever you want, Bush was a Republican, endorsed supported byt the party and voted in by Republican voters.

So why you laying off all the BS on the liberals when the biggest money sink hole in our history is Republican sourced?
Because liberals on here are always worshiping the liberals ruining our country. For your information, the Kenyan increased the debt sink hole more in 3 years and 4 months than the liberal spender Bush did in 8 years. Look it up.

Republicans, especially Bush, spent our money like drunken liberals. That is why I am a registered Libertarian.
Merge
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post by Merge »

I have 2 questions for you folks, and I hope some of you will take the time to answer them:

1) I read somewhere that the US credit rating has been downgraded again. Have any of you heard anything about this??

2) What's everyone's prediction on the the Supreme Court's decision on the healthcare law??
Pour me another one, cause I'll never find the silver lining in this cloud.
lonewolf
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post by lonewolf »

Merge wrote:I have 2 questions for you folks, and I hope some of you will take the time to answer them:

1) I read somewhere that the US credit rating has been downgraded again. Have any of you heard anything about this??

2) What's everyone's prediction on the the Supreme Court's decision on the healthcare law??
Yes, by a very small company called Egan-Jones. Interesting that this small company downgraded US debt 1 month before S&P did last summer. Are they a harbinger? We shall see.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-credit-rating- ... 01872.html

I think that the mandatory purchase clause will be thrown out 5-4 and that will have the effect of pulling all the law's teeth. I don't know if they'd throw out the whole law based on this, but there is no way that it can possibly work without mandatory purchase. If the law stands without mandatory purchase, repeal is the only workable solution.