· The Final Cut
Rythm Guitarist lookin' for summin'...
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Musicians / Bands Wanted / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
Unholy

Post Posted: Monday Sep 14, 2009 

Hey all.

Well, here I am again.

Looking to either create a group, or join a group, I'll play covers or help write originals. Either one doesn't matter really. I'm from Altoona PA and am willing to travel to surrounding areas like State College, cresson, ebensburg, ect...

I have been playing for around 9 years now, and I want to start playing with others. I won't lie. I don't have any stage experience or experience playing with other people. I've jammed with people or tried out, but they didn't seem to work out. I know what my limitations are and I am working hard a trying to overcome them. I'm looking for some folks who want to have fun, and are willing to take a chance on a newbie.

I am willing to learn really anything, but I do enjoy a lot of modern style rock and 90's rocks, with some metal, hard rock and punk mixed in. I have pretty diverse taste in music, so I'm really willing to learn stuff that maybe some bands won't touch. For example "Sober" by Pink.

If I sound like what you are looking for, or want to try me out, send me either a PM or email at UnholyFactions@yahoo.com and we'll talk and see what we can get going.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Unholy

Post Posted: Friday Jan 01, 2010 

Bumping this. Still looking for come cool cats to play with. At this point it doesn't matter if I play in a one night hour long jam session, I just wanna play, and maybe learn some new licks!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beachcomberusa

Post Posted: Tuesday Jan 05, 2010 

Im a drummer looking for a new project hit me up and we will see what happens.
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Musicians / Bands Wanted / Available
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: