· The Forums
· The Final Cut
Taking Back Tomorrow
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
evolanji

Post Posted: Friday Mar 22, 2013 

Hello!

My name is Angie and I am the creator of Taking Back Tomorrow. We are in the process of becoming a non profit organization. We are a grassroots organization trying to achieve a sense of community in Altoona. This summer we are trying to organize different outings to clean up parks, the enviroment, neighborhoods and other areas in need while bringing members of the community together to ensure strong community bonds. The issue is , we need funding!! In this day in age it is not free to do anything, there are dumpster rentals, saftey equipment needed, permits etc. So what I am doing is putting together a benefit at Pellies in Altoona. The date of the event will be April 27th and I am trying to bring in a great local band(s) to help raise awareness and money so that we can make these visions a reality. I know that it is extremely short notice but we had run into some issues with the groups that had anted to play and really need Help!! You can reach me at takingbacktomorrowaltoona@gmail.com and please check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/takingbacktomorrowaltoona. Thanks!! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask away!
~A~
 Back to top »
evolanji

Post Posted: Friday Mar 22, 2013 

P.S. If you do take a look at our Facebook page please feel free to click "like" we really need as much support as we can get Smile www.facebook.com/takingbacktomorrowaltoona
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: