· The Final Cut
WEEKEND RECAP 9/20/04
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Wednesday Dec 01, 2004 

WEEKEND RECAP 9/20/04

NORMAN NARDINI @ MOONDOGS, BLAWNOX 9/16/04

One of my goals since…well, the last time I saw him perform, probably a decade ago…was to catch another show from the self-proclaimed “Last True Man of Pittsburgh Rock’n’Roll,” Norman Nardini. Although Norman performs frequently in Pittsburgh, my busy schedule and the prospect of a 2-hour roadtrip always got in the way. But with the release of his latest CD, Redemption, Norman was celebrating with a two-night CD release party event at Moondogs in the northern Pittsburgh suburb of Blawnox. I arranged to get day-job related stuff out of the way for this night, and designated wheelman “Big Jim” Ricotta and I headed off to the ‘Burgh to see what Norman was up to.

We arrived at Moondogs shortly before the show’s start time. Moondogs wasn’t particularly packed at this point; so we were able to procure a table relatively easily. We ordered up brews and some food from a nextdoor eatery, and were soon set for some Pittsburgh rock and roll.

Norman and his trusty band of drummer/Hollidaysburg native Whitey Cooper and bassist/Clearfield High graduate Harry Bottoms soon took the stage. At the offset, Norman said they were celebrating “25 long, ugly years,” before he and bandmates kicked off the night with two new numbers, “End of the Line” and “Who Date Do Dat.” It quickly became obvious that Norman was still Norman, complete with fast-firing one liners, crazy facial expressions and antics, sassy vocals and blazing guitar work. Celebrating the release of the Redemption album, Norman did the lead-off track from that disc, “Ready Freddy,” demonstrating some feisty slide work. Then welcoming aboard Phil Brontz from 8th Street Rox on tenor sax, Norman and band did their instrumental “T-Bird.” This was followed by several more updated Norman gems from Redemption; his established show opener, “Rock and Roll City,” “High Times” and “That Girl.” Norman and company slowed it down for “Poor Little Rich Kid,” before welcoming Phil Brontz back to the stage for the reggae-flavored “Burnin’ Up.” Phil continued to blast out some quality sax work on “Weekend.” Norman again demonstrated his slide abilities on “Armed and Dangerous,” before two more esteemed musical guests stepped onstage. Pittsburgh guitar great Glenn Pavone and his bassist, Tom Valentine (of Glenn Pavone & the Cyclones fame) joined Norman and Whitey Cooper to perform “Look What You’ve Done” and “Boilermaker.” As expected, the audience marveled as Glenn scorched the frets. Those two guests then exited the stage and made way for Harry Bottoms and another guest, young 17-year-old Pittsburgh guitar phenom Zack Weissinger, who dazzled the house on two set-closing numbers, “Bow-Legged Woman” and “I Hate a Nickel ‘Cause It Ain’t a Dime.”

“Big Jim” and I were a bit puzzled, and even disappointed, that more people weren’t packing Moondogs to celebrate Norman this night, given it was a CD release party and a number of established Pittsburgh music scene names were in the house and taking part. Perhaps everybody was waiting for Friday night, or they just didn’t go out on Thursday nights much in these parts. But we were thoroughly enjoying the musical fireworks so far, and more were on the way!

Norman, Whitey and Harry soon returned to the stage, and resumed the musical action with another new song, “Graceland.” Another guest, Torn and Frayed guitarist Vinnie Q (who also guests on the Redemption CD) stepped onstage to contribute his guitar skills to “Gorilla,” “Heat of the Night” and “Nothin’ to Lose.” Phil Brontz rejoined Vinnie, Norman and the band for Norman’s showstopping hit “Love Dog;” and Vinnie stuck around for one more song, “Rock You.” But more guests were forthcoming…New Jersey singer/guitarist Chris Franchese stepped onstage to contribute his talents on “New Blood.” Chris’ wife, renowned Pittsburgh area blues lady Shari Richards, then joined the fun, lending her incredible soulful voice on versions of Norman’s “You go Your Way,” “Little Things” and “Three Times Your Fool.” Clearly, packed house or not, this was turning into a special night! At this point, enter an accordion player! Norman invited an audience member, Sam Klingenship, with his squeezebox, up to the stage. Sam then sang and lent his accordion flavor on the first remake of the evening, Kris Kristofferson’s “Help Me Make It Through the Night.” Sam remained for the following version of Hank Williams’ “Hey Good Lookin,’” before another guest singer, Chuck Koehler, stepped up to the microphone to help put the finishing touch on the night with another Kris Kristofferson tune, “For the Good Times.”

This show was everything we had hoped for. We saw Norman Nardini tearing it up on the guitar and hamming it up on the microphone; backed by his reliably steady bandmates, Whitey and Harry. We saw some of “Pittstown, Pennsyltucky’s” finest musicians get up and jam with Norman through the course of the night. We heard a bunch of classic Norman favorites, a few future Norman classics, and witnessed some surprises along the way as well. We caught our first look at Zack Weissinger (who Norman explained was a straight-A high school student); remember the name, you will no doubt be hearing about this talented youngster in the future! And after being dazzled by her voice on CD for several years, I finally got to witness Shari Richards live for the first time! As mentioned before, the only disappointment of the night was that more people hadn’t piled into Moondogs this night to help this Pittsburgh rock and roll legend celebrate! We figured the Friday night half of this CD-release celebration would be more strongly attended.

As it turned out, we were wrong. Mother Nature and Hurricane Ivan had other plans. Less than 24 hours after we had traveled along Freeport Road in Fox Chapel to get to and from Moondogs, this whole area was under water thanks to Ivan’s rainy deluge; and the second half of Norman Nardini’s CD-release celebration had to be postponed.

Some of the dogs that line the walls at Moondogs; this night for Norman Nardini’s CD-release celebration, they were “love dogs.”

Norman Nardini and his band, celebrating Redemption at Moondogs.

Phil Brontz of 8th Street Rox joins in on sax.

Glenn Pavone and Tom Valentine join Stormin’ Norman onstage.

Glenn Pavone and Norman Nardini.

17-year-old guitar wunderkind Zack Weissinger joins the party.

During the second set, Vinnie Q of Torn and Frayed joins Norman and company onstage.

Phil Brontz rejoins the onstage party.

Chris Franchese adds his 2 cents to the festivities.

Shari Richards, melting souls with her voice during the Redemption party.

Shari, Chris, and Phil help turn Norman Nardini’s celebration into an exciting blues-rock meltdown.

More excitement with Norman, Chris, Shari and bassist Harry Bottoms.

The party continues…

Once again, Shari Richards.

More musical fireworks with some of Pittsburgh’s finest…

Sam Klingenship contributes an accordion flavor to the cause.

Some more of the “love dogs” present at Moondogs for the occasion…

NEVER ENOUGH @ YESTERDAY’S PARTY, EBENSBURG 9/17/04

Heavy rain was in the forecast this day, as the moisture associated with Hurricane Ivan was headed northward into our region. It was around 4 PM that I began hearing reports about widespread flooding in western PA while I was on the air at my day job. I visited several Pittsburgh television station websites, and was shocked by the flooding going on in Pittsburgh – including Freeport Road in Fox Chapel, which “Big Jim” and I had traveled on less that 24 hours ago getting to and from Moondogs in Blawnox!

As the rain continued to fall, we received scattered reports of localized flooding in and around the Altoona area. I had been planning to take in Never Enough’s show at Yesterday’s Party in Ebensburg this night anyway; now with flooding happening in the area, this decision looked even better, as Ebensburg was up the mountain, and in times of flooding you logically…HEAD FOR HIGHER GROUND! By luck and fate, I encountered none of the reported flooding en route out of Altoona, due to my normal Friday night pattern of behavior. Instead of taking the most direct route from my workplace to get on Route 22 towards Ebensburg – Route 764, which I later learned had some serious flooding in the Eldorado area – I instead headed to Pellegrine’s from work for a quick supper, and hopped on Interstate 99 from there – an elevated road above where most of the flooding was occurring. Force of habit worked in my favor this night!

The rain was heavy, torrential and blowing, but I made it to Ebensburg with relative ease, without encountering flooding, mud/rockslides or worse. And in spite of the weather, Yesterday’s Party had a decent-sized crowd present as Never Enough was in the midst of their first set.

This was my first time witnessing Never Enough in their year-and-a-half on area stages. I had seen Tony and Stacy Feighner perform acoustic as Echo a couple of summers before; but hadn’t seen Stacy singing rock and roll since her days fronting Heat Exchange back in the late 80’s! Tony, Stacy, Stacy’s sister, Christi Roddy on drums and bassist Lou Nagy were in the midst of Heart’s “Straight On” as I entered Y-P and procured a table near the stagefront area. Tony then sang lead on the Ramones’ “I Wanna Be Sedated,” as a rowdy fan started hopping around on the dance floor in front of the stage. The rains weren’t dampening the party spirits of this crowd! Never Enough continued with their enthusiastic first set, with Stacy demonstrating her powerful and rangeful pipes on numbers from the GoGo’s, Joan Jett, Pat Benatar’s “All Fired Up” and more. Tony again sang lead on Tommy Tutone’s “867-5309/Jenny,” and the group inspired dance floor activity with favorites such as the Romantics” “What I Like About You,” Poison’s “Talk Dirty to Me,” Wild Cherry’s “Play That Funky Music” and more; finishing up their initial set with Golden Earring’s “Twilight Zone.”

The good vibes continued in the next set, with Never Enough resuming the tunes with Pat Benatar’s “Fire and Ice.” The dance floor again quickly filled as Never Enough stepped up the tempo with John Mellencamp’s “Authority Song” and Blondie’s “Call Me.” Tony fronted the group on Violent Femmes’ “Blister in the Sun,” and Lou sang lead on Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Gimme Three Steps.” The party proceeded with tunes from Robert Palmer, Judas Priest, AC/DC, more GoGo’s, Poison, 3 Doors Down, The Clash, ZZ Top and more; eventually concluding the set with Christina Aguilera’s “Beautiful.” Ebensburg wanted another song, so – with help with a lady from the dance floor – Stacy and Never Enough did an encore to finish the night, Joan Jett’s “I Love Rock and Roll.”

Never Enough scored good marks with me. The group was instrumentally sound and kept it together the entire evening; backed by Christi’s steady, uptempo beats. Lou’s bass playing was rock solid and on the mark, and Tony provided guitar muscle and flashed periodic solo fireworks throughout the evening. Stacy still has the voice; powerful and rangeful, strong and smooth. The group’s harmonies were effective as well. In all, a good, strong, workmanlike performance.

With Never Enough’s performance over, I faced the prospect of descending back down the mountain in the still-torrential rains, hoping I would not encounter flooding, mud or rock slides. Although I heard from other folks who encountered these things along their different routes of travel this night, I fortunately did not encounter them in my path of travel, and arrived home without incident.

Tony and Stacy Feighner of Never Enough.

Never Enough, putting the party in Yesterday’s Party.

Tony Feighner of Never Enough.

Stacy Feighner of Never Enough.

Again, Tony Feighner of Never Enough.

Christi Roddy of Never Enough.

Once again, Stacy Feighner of Never Enough.

An audience member helps Stacy sing some Joan Jett.

HEATHER MALLORY BENEFIT w/FELIX & THE HURRICANES AND TOTEM, @ THE ORIENTAL BALLROOM, GALLITZIN 9/18/04

The first priority of this Saturday evening was a benefit show; the Heather Mallory Benefit, taking place at the Oriental Ballroom in Gallitzin.

Heather, the daughter of area musician John Mallory, was seriously injured in an auto accident in late August. Her injury was to her spinal cord; and on this, her 29th birthday, Heather was paralyzed from the neck down in a Pittsburgh hospital.

I first met Heather a few summers ago when I went to see her father’s band, Legends Of The Lost and Found, at Spanky’s Tavern in Loretto. Heather came up and introduced herself to me, and was elated that I came out to write about her dad. I quickly learned that evening just what a happy, high-energy person Heather was.

The news of her accident saddened me, because Heather isn’t the type of person I could ever imagine confined to a bed. Somebody with her type of energy and zest for life doesn’t deserve that kind of fate. I also felt bad for Heather’s father; John Mallory lost his Legends bandmate, Bill Marks, to cancer earlier this summer, and now he had to endure his daughter being paralyzed in a car accident.

It was heartening to see a packed house at the Oriental Ballroom as I arrived; as Heather’s family, friends and acquaintances were in the house and showing their support.

After an initial all-you-can-eat dinner kicked off the evening, with dinner music provided by deejay Sean Lance, Heather’s mother stepped up to the microphone to thank everybody for coming out, and gave a progress report on Heather. After this, the first of the evening’s two bands, Totem, took the Oriental Ballroom mainstage.

Opening with Eric Clapton’s “Forever Man,” Totem performed a smoking set of classic and blues rock. Singer/guitarist Perry Sheesley, keyboardist Gene Suto, bassist Paul Lanzendorfer and drummer Tom Gajewski clicked on all cylinders as they performed renditions of Albert King’s “Born Under a Bad Sign,” Bob Seger’s “Fire Down Below” and the Allman Brothers’ “Southbound.” The house electrical system got the blues during Gary Moore’s “Still Got the Blues,” cutting out and briefly interrupting the proceedings. The house electricity gremlins made an encore appearance during Fleetwood Mac’s “Oh Well,” but were then permanently vanquished for the evening, allowing the rest of the show to continue unimpeded. Totem continued to blaze classics like Bruce Springsteen’s “Born to Run,” the Allman Brothers’ “No One to Run With” and Jethro Tull’s “Locomotive Breath,” before Perry dedicated the group’s splendid rendition of Derek & the Dominoes’ “Layla” to the Mallory family. Again, Totem’s take on “Layla” showcased stirring solo work from both Perry on the guitar and Gene on keys. The group stepped up the intensity with the Allman Brothers’ “Whipping Post,” before ending with the fiery double-shot of Fleetwood Mac/Santana’s “Black Magic Woman” into Jimi Hendrix’s “Third Stone from the Sun.”

There was only a short intermission between bands, as Felix & the Hurricanes set up along the left side of the Oriental Ballroom mainstage, adjacent to where Totem was performing. After some last-minute tweaking and fine-tuning, the ‘Canes were set to continue the party.

By this point, the Oriental Ballroom audience was ready to pound the dance floor, and it only took the first few bars of Stevie Ray Vaughan’s “The House Is Rockin’” to ignite the dance activity. With unofficial fourth Hurricane Dick Kos beefing up the guitar presence alongside brother Felix, the Hurricanes escalated the party with John Mellencamp’s “Authority Song,” before shifting slow and sleazy with the Jeff Clapper-fronted version of Ted Nugent’s “Stranglehold.” The group broke out the Outlaws’ “There Goes Another Love Song,” followed by one of their own, “Walking a Straight Line.” After the next tune (which I didn’t recognize, a rarity!), an unusual occurrence at the Hurricanes show, as somebody yelled out “Slayer!” Drummer Bob Watters flashed back to his Fatal Maim days briefly, but Dick Kos and the rest of the ‘Canes brought him back to reality by starting into “La Bamba.” The ‘Canes’ dance party fired along with Stevie Ray Vaughan’s “Look at Little Sister,” Aerosmith’s “Walk This Way” into ZZ Top’s “Sharp Dressed Man,” and the Allman Brothers’ “Blue Skys,” which Felix dedicated in memory of the late Don Ruzzi. The group did one slow song for the couples to grind to, the Beatles’ “Something,” before finishing their set in a firestorm with the Outlaws’ “Green Grass and High Tides.” The Gallitzin crowd promptly and loudly demanded more, so the Hurricanes quickly strapped their instruments back on and kicked off their encore. The encore would see several guests join the ‘Canes. During Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Tuesday’s Gone,” Mickey Luckenbaugh stepped in and replaced Bob behind the drum kit in mid song, with the two drummers completing the transference without missing a beat! And as the ‘Canes made it a Skynyrd double-shot with “Sweet Home Alabama,” Felix beckoned another guest, Ron Novak, to step up and join the fun. Ron took over Felix’s guitar, while the lead Hurricane sang lead to bring the party to an end.

This was a very successful benefit, as over $7,000 was raised to help out Heather Mallory with her medical expenses. A number of people signed a special birthday card for Heather in the back of the room, and a Pittsburgh hospital mailing address was available for well wishers to send get her get well cards. It was good to see this huge outpouring of support for Heather and her family; and it was a special event that I was proud to support.

What this night was really about…This photo montage of Heather Mallory sat at the entrance to the main hall of the Oriental Ballroom.

Perry Sheesley of Totem.

Paul Lanzendorfer of Totem.

Gene Suto of Totem.

Totem, contributing their talents to the Heather Mallory Benefit.

Once again, Totem.

Felix & the Hurricanes continue the festivities at the Heather Mallory Benefit.

Lighting up the fretboards, the Kos brothers, Dick and Felix.

Felix & the Hurricanes keep the dance floor busy during the Heather Mallory Benefit.

A view from the stage: The Hurricanes keep ‘em dancing at the Heather Mallory Benefit.

Bob Watters of the Hurricanes.

More dance action from the stage during the Heather Mallory Benefit.

Once again, Dick and Felix Kos of The Hurricanes.

Dick Kos and Ron Novak deliver some guitar fire and brimstone.

A fan worships as Dick, Ron and Felix light it up onstage.

LOVE STOMP @ CASTLE PUB, EBENSBURG 9/18/04

Since the Heather Mallory Benefit wrapped up around 11 PM, there was plenty of time left for me to catch another show this night. So I motored to the Castle Pub in Ebensburg to catch the first area appearance of Harrisburg-based party rockers Love Stomp.

I arrived during Love Stomp’s second set. A modest mid-sized Castle Pub crowd looked on as Love Stomp entertained with high-octane modern rock, led by feisty frontlady Amy K. Amy constantly moved about the Castle stage and took her game to the onlookers as she belted out Meredith Brooks’ “Bitch,” Hole’s “Celebrity Skin,” No Doubt’s “Just a Girl,” Cranberries’ “Zombie” and other female-fronted favorites; along with tunes from Blink 182, Lit, Third Eye Blind and more. Supporting Amy with a crisp, hard-rocking backdrop was one-time Johnstown resident Willy G. on guitar, bassist Milhouse (on loan from the Darcie Miner Band) and former S.D.I. drummer Bastard. Love Stomp’s energy level was constantly high, and they kept their show moving forward.

During intermission, Love Stomp continued to break the ice with the Ebensburg crowd, mingling with and meeting new fans. The audience remained relatively small, and were somewhat timid in the early going. Love Stomp would soon learn how well the ice had been broken during the intermission as they proceeded with their final set of the night.

With a guest named Wes joining the group onstage, Love Stomp launched their third set with Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow’s “Picture,” with Wes and Amy singing the duet. The group then fired up the tempo with the Ramones double shot of “Blitzkrieg Bop” and “I Wanna Be Sedated, and continued with the Romantics’ “What I Like About You.” Amy and Love Stomp dipped back into the early 70’s for the James Gang’s “Funk #49,” before doing Madonna/Kelly Osbourne’s “Papa Don’t Preach.” The party continued with Blondie’s “One Way or Another” and Wild Cherry’s “Play That Funky Music,” before Love Stomp shifted into disco mode for K.C. & the Sunshine Band’s “Shake Your Booty” and Donna Summer’s “Hot Stuff.” Pulling some of their new Castle Pub fans onstage, Love Stomp then finished the night with Twisted Sister’s “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

Again, I was pretty pleased with my first look at Love Stomp. This group performed with a lot of zest and enthusiasm. Amy is an exciting performer who is constantly in motion, working all parts of the stage and taking her presentation out on the floor to stir up the audience. Her bandmates often followed suit, with Willy and Milhouse bringing their instruments out on the floor and mixing it up with the crowd. Their presence and enthusiasm was good, and their instrumental performance was crisp and on the mark.

Love Stomp brought the party this night; too bad there weren’t more folks on hand to experience it. But I get the strong feeling that small crowds for this band will only be temporary, as this group’s popularity should quickly grow in these parts once people see them and the word gets out. If you’re up for a party, Love Stomp delivers it!

Bastard of Love Stomp.

Love Stomp, bringing the party to the Castle Pub.

Amy of Love Stomp.

Milhouse of Love Stomp.

Amy of Love Stomp takes the party to the audience.

Again, Amy of Love Stomp.

Once again, Bastard of Love Stomp.

Love Stomp, partying down…

Willy G. of Love Stomp.

Once again, Love Stomp, cranking up the party at the Castle Pub.

Once again, Willy G. of Love Stomp.

Again, Milhouse of Love Stomp.

With some new friends and fans onstage to help celebrate, Love Stomp.

HAIR FORCE ONE @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 9/19/04

Sometimes opportunity knocks unexpectedly. When the originally scheduled band cancelled their appearance late in the week, Pellegrine’s suddenly needed a band, and Hair Force One suddenly had their first opportunity to perform at Altoona’s prestigious Sunday live music nightspot.

This promised to be an interesting evening. How would Hair Force One’s brand of 80’s hair-band metal go over with audiences used to the current musical hodgepodge of Blink, Nickelback, Puddle Of Mudd, Rage and other party favorites? I would witness the answer to this question as I arrived at Pellegrine’s prior to the start of Hair Force One’s final set of the night.

A respectable mid-sized audience was in attendance as I arrived and staked out a seat with cohort “The Beer God” at Pelly’s band room bar. Hair Force One kicked off their final set of the night with a tune just outside the parameters of hair-band music, but still decidedly 80’s – ZZ Top’s “Sharp Dressed Man,” with bass man Iva Biggin singing lead and Victor Synn strapping on and playing Iva’s bass. Pelly’s remained mostly quiet. Uh oh. Hair Force One shifted into 80’s metal gear, breaking out Accept’s “Balls to the Wall.” One lone headbanger stepped onto the dance floor and headbanged to his heart’s content; the rest of the Pelly’s audience mostly sat and silently watched. Apparently these weren’t 80’s hair-band fans; or at least not Accept fans. The group picked up the tempo with Def Leppard’s “Let It Go,” AC/DC’s “You Shook Me All Night Long” and Motley Crue’s “Wild Side,” and the ice began to break slightly, with a few more people meandering onto the dance floor. Hair Force One then did something that rarely ever occurs onstage at Pelly’s any more – they broke out a slow song, Skid Row’s “I Remember You.” And for the first time in a long spell, some couples actually ventured onto Pellegrine’s dance floor to slow dance. The dance floor finally started to get busier as Hair Force One entered the homestretch of their set, and stepped up the tempo with Bon Jovi’s “Runaway,” Twisted Sister’s “We’re Not Gonna Take It” (with Victor Synn strapping on a guitar), Gary Glitter’s “Rock and Roll Part 2” (during which the band members were introduced) and Def Leppard’s “Pour Some Sugar On Me.” It took most of the set to get this party fired up, but Hair Force One succeeded in drawing people onto the dance floor in the show’s waning moments. The dance floor participants called for an encore, and the group delivered with two songs to end the night. Hair Force One road crew member Jinx took the stage and barked out the lead voice on the Beastie Boys’ “Fight for Your Right (to Party)” (yes, Hair Force One did Beastie Boys, but this was an 80’s tune!), and the group closed out the night with the Scorpions’ “Rock You Like a Hurricane.”

Bizarre night at Pellegrine’s that this already was, it didn’t surprise me that a catfight broke out on the dancefloor shortly after the show ended, and almost re-erupted near the entrance as the participants exited the building. Again, Pelly’s can be sardine-tin packed and not have any fight problems, but on nights when not as many people are there, look out!

Hair Force One’s performance was fairly strong during the third set. The group was solid on their instruments, although perhaps not quite as crisp as I have witnessed at other shows. Watching singer Victor Synn play bass, guitar and drums during this set was something I had not yet seen before, so this was an interesting variation for me. I thought Hair Force One’s set list – at least for this third set – could have been a little better thought out. I don’t know if the group had reached that point of the night where they were just tossing anything out there to the Pelly’s audience to see what might work (this was a tough Pelly’s crowd this night, not in the dancing mood); but for this venue, a more uptempo final set might have worked better. The Accept tune obviously didn’t go over very well here; and although a few couples did take advantage of the Skid Row ballad, the slow number probably disrupted the momentum the tunes before it were starting to build. With this particular venue, more uptempo AC/DC, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi and Motley Crue numbers likely would have been more successful in pulling the beered-up audience onto the dance floor and firing up the party.

So it wasn’t exactly a banner night for Hair Force One, and Pellegrine’s again was lukewarm to 80’s metal. (Bad Hair Day didn’t exactly pack Pelly’s dance floor either during the two times they played here.) But it did make for an interesting close to the weekend, and a show that Hair Force One can probably enter into their “Spinal Tap” archives. There will be other nights…

Making their first Pellegrine’s appearance, Hair Force One.

Phillip DaPussee, Iva Biggin and Victor Synn of Hair Force One.

With crew member Jinx (far right) helping out on guitar and vocals, Hair Force One.

Hair Force One, bringing the Decade of Decadence to Pellegrine’s.

Helping out on vocals, Jinx of Hair Force One.

Once again, Jinx.

Vocals, guitar, bass and drums…Victor Synn of Hair Force One can do it all…

Once again, Hair Force One puts balls to the wall at Pellegrine’s.

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: