· The Final Cut
4TH OF JULY WEEKEND RECAP 7/6/04
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Sunday Aug 08, 2004 

4TH OF JULY WEEKEND RECAP 7/6/04

HYPHEMA @ ALDO’S, ALTOONA 7/2/04

A heavy workload at the day job meant a late start to my weekend, and on a whim I headed to Aldo’s to see what was going on. Fortunately, Hyphema was on the marquee, and it was several months since I first saw this northern PA-based band. So I went in to see what was up.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t the best of nights for Hyphema. First, as expected given Aldo’s on a Friday night, virtually zero crowd. I counted ten bodies in the place when I first arrived, including staff (a few more folks would show up late, but the crowd never surpassed 20). Secondly, Hyphema’s singer, Ryan Hoke, was having voice problems this night, which grew worse as the night progressed. Still, the show must go on, and Hyphema did their best to deal with their adversity and give what little Aldo’s crowd there was a show.

The group was late into their second set as I arrived, and finished up the set with three original songs. The first of those, the title I missed, had a strong Chevelle flavor similar to “Send the Pain Below.” The next original, “Disassociation,” exhibited heavier modern metal with full spleen-venting choruses; and the set finale, “Pill Form America,” took a slower and more deliberate pace, building into angst-ridden thunderstorm choruses. Definitely Hyphema’s original sound is nu-metal, but the song structures are distinct and have direction.

Instrumentally this band was tight and explosive, with both Dale Schoonover’s and Matt Marsiglio’s guitars, Smiley’s bass and Allen Bieser’s drums yielding some impressive crunch and thunder. Ryan was holding his own and doing what he could given his voice problems, apologizing to the audience members along the way.

After the intermission, Hyphema returned for an abbreviated third set, opening with another original song, “In So Many Ways.” This tune had more of an Incubus/Tool flavor, with trickier rhythms and a full-vent ending. For the rest of the way, Hyphema performed three cover songs – Rage Against the Machine’s “Bulls On Parade,” Lenny Kravitz’s “Are You Gonna Go My Way” and System Of A Down’s “Suite-Pee.” Ryan was fighting a losing battle, though; his voice was almost totally gone about midway through the Kravitz number, and he barely survived the System Of A Down finale. I was thinking perhaps he should have done shots of Aldo’s Straga and Grapa to burn those demons out of his vocal cords!

Vocal problems notwithstanding, I was still pretty impressed with Hyphema and what they had to offer. Their original songs were interesting and well-crafted, each with a distinct flavor and direction within the group’s new-metal framework. Their instrumental performance was tight and on the mark, and I’ll have to make a point of checking in with this group again, once Ryan recovers from his malady this night.

Hyphema, playing before an empty Aldo’s.

Ryan Hoke of Hyphema.

Once again, Ryan Hoke of Hyphema.

Bassist Smiley of Hyphema.

VELVEETA @ 4D’S LOUNGE, ALTOONA 7/3/04

It used to be a former area band’s motto – “Do you believe in fate?”

I believe in fate more now after the happenings of this night. I’ve increasingly become convinced over the years that 75% of the time, when something happens that suddenly changes my plans so that I wind up doing something else, a chance happening or occurrence winds up justifying that change. For example, last year, when I saw three wild turkeys cross the road in front of me, and wound up seeing the Hurricanes later that night, to discover that Dick Kos was playing guitar with the group for the final time before heading off to Kosovo.

This night, the hand of fate was at it again. My original game plan was to go check out the new line up of Bad Daze (with Rob Carolus, former singer of Feight – fate? Maybe…), scheduled to perform this night at Glenn’s Place in Claysburg. But when I arrived at Glenn’s around 11:30, I discovered that there was no band, and the show had been cancelled. Dejectedly, I drove back to Altoona, and decided instead to catch Velveeta at the 4D’s Lounge. (I later learned that the show was cancelled because of police DUI checkpoints set up near Glenn’s Place two nights a row, which scared away patrons.)

The fate? Shortly after arriving at the 4D’s, I discovered that former Korruption frontman Frank Dixon – now living in Virginia Beach – was back in town for the holiday weekend, and catching up with friends at the 4D’s. Frank would become a part of the onstage action a little later on…

Velveeta was into their second set, and doing what they do best, delivering 80’s “cheese” with a touch of current tunes thrown in. The group gearshifted from Kenny Loggins’ “Footloose” to Sublime’s “Santeria,” and then back into the 80’s with Billy Idol’s “Dancing with Myself,” which curiously segued into part of Jane’s Addiction’s “Mountain Song.” The group kept the dance floor busy with Bon Jovi’s “You Give Love a Bad Name,” John Mellencamp’s “Jack and Diane,” James’ “Laid,” and Poison’s “Unskinny Bop;” before ending the set with another Bon Jovi tune, “Living on a Prayer.”

During intermission, I touched base with Frank Dixon, who is presently residing in the Virginia Beach area and “making lots of money.” He told me that there is a pretty happening blues scene in the vicinity, particularly in the Hampton Roads area, where there are several blues clubs, and he frequently sits in with his harmonica at those venues. Frank still is happy-go-lucky and enjoying life, and it was cool to touch base with him.

While Velveeta usually packs the 4D’s to capacity most nights, this night the crowd was a little lighter than usual, probably due to the holiday weekend. Still, there were enough people here to make it a crowd and a party, and Velveeta had no problem getting many of these people on the dance floor once they started the music up again.

Velveeta resumed the action with AC/DC’s “Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap,” and proceeded nonstop through Whitesnake’s “Here I Go Again,” the Cars’ “Just What I Needed,” and the Ramones’ “I Wanna Be Sedated.” Velveeta then tackled The Darkness’ “I Believe in a Thing Called Love,” with bassist Steve Bentz doing the honors of singing the falsetto lead. Back to the 80’s for the Hooters’ “And We Danced,” followed by Pearl Jam’s “Alive.” Shortly after Velveeta started into Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama,” Frank Dixon stepped up to the stage, and soon was providing harmonica accompaniment, to the cheers of his friends and fans. Velveeta continued the party with Weezer’s “Say It Ain’t So” and Kiss’ “Rock and Roll All Night,” before ending the night with Rusted Root’s “Send Me On My Way,” featuring Brent Martin’s keyboard ‘flute’ accompaniment, and a midsong drum solo from John Harper.

It was the typical, happy-go-lucky Velveeta party. The group kept the dance floor continually busy with their mix of 80’s and current favorites; and kept the mood lighthearted and festive. As always, Velveeta wasn’t fancy or frilly; but their combination of appealing tunes, uptempo delivery and fun vibe achieved its objective of keeping the crowd happy and drinking.

Closing in on their first decade of dishing out the 80’s cheese, Velveeta is another example of how longevity and keeping a band together can reap rewards. Velveeta has become established over the years as “Penn State’s Party Band” when they go out of town to play, and their relative stability has enabled them to maintain a constant presence on the central PA music scene. Their reliable mix of good-time rock’n’roll has gained them a strong reputation and a healthy fan base; traits that make them appealing to club owners seeking a band to fill their rooms on the weekends.

Based on this night at the 4D’s Lounge, Velveeta shows no signs of slowing down; and barring any unexpected lawsuits from Kraft over the name, this band should remain a viable force on regional stages for a while to come.

Brian Kriley of Velveeta.

Steve Bentz of Velveeta.

Mike Lee of Velveeta.

Mike Lee and Steve Bentz of Velveeta.

Again, Brian Kriley of Velveeta.

Velveeta, cranking up the party at the 4D’s.

Once again, Brian Kriley of Velveeta.

Brent Martin of Velveeta.

Making his arrival onstage and armed with harmonica, Frank Dixon.

Frank addresses the 4D’s crowd.

Frank blows harp to the 4D’s crowd.

Once again, Frank Dixon, onstage with Velveeta.

Brian Kriley and Steve Bentz of Velveeta.

John Harper of Velveeta.

Happy as always, Frank Dixon and friends.

Apparently in an eccentric mood, these ladies wanted me to take a photo of their eyelids.

HORSESHOE CURVE 150TH ANNIVERSARY LIGHT-UP CELEBRATION:

Besides all the other hats I wear and all the other hobbies I partake in, I am an avid railroad buff, a.k.a. “railfan.” I first became interested in trains and railroads back in the late 80’s, when the Altoona Railroaders Memorial Museum resurrected the Pennsylvania Railroad K4 #1361 steam engine and started running excursions around the area and state. I’ve since ridden on a number of scenic tourist railroads, and shot many photos of railroads in action; I can also tell you some prime spots to do railfanning.

Unfortunately, K4 #1361 now sits in pieces at Steamtown in Scranton (in the process of being rebuilt, but it’s anybody’s guess as to when the work will ever be completed); but my interest in railroads has never faded. And when the Railroaders Memorial Museum announced a big light-up ceremony at Altoona’s legendary Horseshoe Curve, I immediately took interest. The price tag for tickets to this gala was a bit steep, and up until the week before, I had pretty much decided to bypass the event altogether. But then during that last week before the event, my older brother, Mike, presented me with a V.I.P. ticket (enabling me to not only go the event, but witness the lighting-up event at the top of the Horseshoe Curve, plus enjoy complimentary food and drink to boot!), and I learned that several area bands were performing, both at the Railroaders Memorial Museum (where the shuttle buses to the Curve departed) and at the Horseshoe Curve event itself. And with Vice President Dick Cheney in Altoona to throw out the first pitch at an Altoona Curve baseball game at Blair County Ballpark, rumors ran rampant that the Vice President would make a cameo appearance at the Horseshoe Curve ceremony as well. I did the math: historic Horseshoe Curve lighting event + live bands + fireworks + complimentary food and drink + possibility of seeing the Vice President of the United States = I’M THERE!

THE SYRINS/THE SILENCERS @ RAILROADERS MEMORIAL MUSEUM, ALTOONA 7/4/04

Because parking space at the Horseshoe Curve itself is limited and couldn’t accommodate a high volume of passenger vehicles, Kittanning Point Road leading up to the Curve (and down to the Curve from Gallitzin) would be closed off, and shuttle buses running from the Railroaders Memorial Museum were the only mode of transportation for anybody wanting to attend the event. As part of the festivities, the Museum presented two area bands performing on its lowbody industrial flatcar stage, The Syrins and The Silencers.

This pairing had a connection. Tom Fronauer Sr. sings and plays guitar for The Silencers. His son, Tom Jr., does likewise for The Syrins. So it was an interesting father/son combo hitting the stage this afternoon.

Weather was threatening and iffy throughout the afternoon, with thunderstorms forecasted, and heavy clouds and a few brief showers passing over during the performances. As I arrived, The Syrins were under way, performing a crisp version of the Doors’ “Love Me Two Times.” The group – Tom, Jr., guitarist Ryan Furry, bassist Michael Furry and drummer/singer Chris Conrad – followed with the Beatles’ “Birthday” and The Who’s “Behind Blue Eyes.” Thus far, these teenaged musicians were doing songs that were recorded long before any of them were born! The group then broke into something a little more recent, the Steve Miller Band’s early 80’s hit “Abracadabra,” before returning to the 60’s for the Beatles’ “Day Tripper.” The Syrins jumped into the late 70’s to perform Dire Straits’ “Sultans of Swing” and Tommy Tutone’s “867-5309/Jenny.” After Eric Clapton’s “Cocaine,” Tom introduced the last song of the set, the Romantics’ “Talking In Your Sleep,” telling the audience, “The 80’s – our favorite decade – we were all born in it!”

The Syrins did a very good job. The group was solid on the instrumental end, and their vocals and harmonies were strong and clear. And the group enthusiastically played these songs, despite mostly all of their setlist being older than all four band members! Phil Reigh Sound had a strong mix going, making the Syrins sound full and sharp. I was impressed by my first look at The Syrins; definitely this will be a young band to keep an eye on!

The Silencers soon followed with their spins on vintage and classic rock favorites. Tom, Sr., bassist/singer Bob Sassano and drummer/singer Tom McDonald opened with an instrumental, leading into Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison Blues.” The trio jumped to the 80’s for the Stray Cats’ “Rock This Town,” before dipping back to the early 60’s for Dion’s “Runaround Sue.” The group continued with tunes from the Rolling Stones, Carl Perkins, Loggins & Messina, Willie Nelson, Jerry Lee Lewis, the Doors and more. Highlights included a medley tribute to Don Gibson and two artists who popularized his songs, Patsy Cline and the recently-deceased Ray Charles – The Silencers weaved together “Sweet Dreams of You” and “I Can’t Stop Loving You.” Another first-set highlight was the group’s treatment of the Animals’ “Bring It On Home to Me.”

The Silencers did a nice job. All three band members took turns singing lead, and all displayed good voices. Their performance was clean, and Tom showed some smooth, accurate guitarwork along the way. The group dodged a few random raindrops along the way, but kept the mood cheerful and fun.

After a short intermission, The Silencers resumed the music, performing tunes from Van Morrison, the Rivieras, Bill Withers, Georgia Satellites and more. At this point, the shuttle buses were lining up to begin transporting people to the Horseshoe Curve for the light-up gala, and I decided to catch one of the early buses so I could catch all the festivities at the Curve.

The Syrins at the Railroaders Memorial Museum.

Tom Fronauer Jr. of The Syrins.

Once again, The Syrins kick off the festivities at the Railroaders Museum.

Continuing the celebration of rock’n’roll, The Silencers.

Like son, like father…Tom Fronauer, Sr. of The Silencers.

Again, The Silencers.

BANDITOS/PAUL WINTER @ HORSESHOE CURVE, ALTOONA 7/4/04

My shuttle bus arrived at the Horseshoe Curve, and what a sight! Thousands of people all over the place, staking out areas to sit and take in the lighting ceremony; vendors, state and local police en masse (anticipating the possible visit from Vice President Cheney and his entourage), and a mobile trailer stage, where Banditos and Midnight Rodeo were setting up for their respective performances.

Weather was a concern, and reports began circulating that a severe storm packing 55 mph winds was approaching nearby Cresson, and that a tornado warning had sounded for Indiana County. It was starting to become breezy, and shortly after I went inside the Horseshoe Curve building complex to take advantage of the food spread, the skies opened outside and the rain fell. Eventually, a spokesperson got on the Horseshoe Curve PA system to announce that the weather service was forecasting all the rain to move out of the area within the hour, enabling the festivities to continue as planned. The rain did soon taper off, and Banditos and Midnight Rodeo removed the tarps and coverings from their gear on the mobile trailer stage, and started the musical festivities.

Banditos, with special guest/former Bandito “Big Jim” Ricotta on keys, got to perform all of four songs to the huge crowd: John Mellencamp’s “Pink Houses,” Grand Funk Railroad’s “Some Kind of Wonderful,” Hootie & the Blowfish’s “Let Her Cry” and the Beatles’ “Let It Be,” performed by Jim on keys and bassman Bill Nusom on vocals. A light rain had again begun to fall, and it was nearing the time for the actual ceremonies to begin.

Although the Horseshoe Curve area didn’t suffer any physical damage from the rain, the weather caused damage of another kind. Word arrived at the Curve that Vice President Cheney’s expected visit had been cancelled due to the weather; and that his entourage was back on the road to D.C. upon leaving Blair County Ballpark (where he threw out the first pitch for the Altoona Curve’s baseball game).

At this point, the funniest moment of the night happened…well, sort of. As the light rain appeared to again subside, a few people made their way to the live music mobile stage to begin the festivities. There was a small brick/concrete wall, about 2 feet high, separating the stage from the general public gathered outside the Horseshoe Curve building. The ground had become somewhat muddy after the rain, and two female dignitaries, an unidentified princess/queen (Dairy princess? Miss Teen PA? Something like that…), and the reigning Mrs. Pennsylvania (I didn’t catch her name), needed to get over the wall to step onto the stage. So Altoona Railroaders Museum chairman Scott Cessna placed small portable steps at the wall, and helped the two ladies climb over the wall so they cold get onstage without getting muddy. The two ladies stepped on the stage, and Mrs. Pennsylvania began to sing the National Anthem. After all the trouble to prevent these ladies from getting dirty, four lines into the National Anthem, the skies reopened and it downpoured like mad, drenching Mrs. Pennsylvania! To her credit, though, she continued to sing the National Anthem, and actually did a decent job singing it, given the circumstances…

The heavy rains did their damage. The second downpour outburst soaked band gear onstage, especially Midnight Rodeo’s amps and sound gear. This forced the cancellation of the rest of the live band activity for this night. Tough break, I’m sure both bands would have relished performing more in front of this huge crowd!

The rest of the ceremonies then proceeded, rain and all. Altoona native and renowned jazz musician Paul Winter performed a composition for the occasion, and several dignitaries spoke. Eventually the rain tapered off again, and the light-up ceremony proceeded, with a special Norfolk Southern “light” train slowly moving its way around the Horseshoe Curve. The train had a number of flatcars with giant spotlights and strobes positioned on them, plus a special white Horseshoe Curve boxcar. The train eventually stopped midway around the Curve, illuminating the Curve as the spotlights swiveled back and forth. Once the train stopped, the fireworks display took place. The fireworks were okay, but the full effect was hampered by smoke and fog that was trapped in the valley formed by the mountains on which the Horseshoe Curve was constructed.

The fireworks concluded the ceremony, and the shuttle buses began returning the thousands of onlookers back down the hill to the Railroaders Museum in Altoona. After I arrived back at the Museum, I departed, with one more musical 4th of July celebration to check out…

Banditos, opening the festivities at the Horseshoe Curve.

Once again, Banditos, with former Bandito “Big Jim” on keys.

As Banditos scramble to cover up their equipment, Mrs. Pennsylvania gets drenched in a downpour.

Norfolk Southern’s light-up train arrives at the Horseshoe Curve.

With spotlights piercing the increasingly foggy nighttime air, the light-up train winds its way around the Horseshoe Curve.

Another shot of the light-up train.

A special commemorative boxcar is decorated for the occasion. The boxcar now sits on display at the Railroaders Museum.

Fireworks attempt to pierce the foggy sky…

More fireworks.

FELIX & THE HURRICANES @ THE HITCHING POST, ALTOONA 7/4/04

The Hitching Post had their own 4th of July festivities happening, with a complimentary picnic food spread, and musical fireworks onstage courtesy of Felix & the Hurricanes. The house was packed as I arrived, and after procuring edibles from the food spread, I was beckoned to an open chair and table slot by Hitching Post matron “Mom.”

The Hurricanes had the party going full-blast, and launched into several of their original tunes – “Keep On Rockin,’” “Black Widow” and “Icy You.” The latter song crazily segued into the “Chicken Dance,” with a number of Hitching Post revelers flapping their wings in unison. After Stevie Ray Vaughan’s “Pride and Joy,” bassist Jeff Clapper sang a new ‘Canes original, “Cut That Line.”

At about this time, members of my Pellegrine’s “Monday Night Wing-Eating Think Tank” arrived, fresh from celebrating the 4th of July in Tipton (they were assembled for Delgrosso’s Park’s fireworks, which were postponed a night due to the rain). It did not take long for the Right Honorable “Guv’nor Jesse” to make his presence known, as he headed to the small stagefront dance area and did his best country s**tstompin’ during the Hurricanes’ rendition of John Michael Montgomery’s “Sold (The Grundy County Auction Incident).” Versions of CCR’s “Suzie Q” and Marshall Tucker Band’s “Can’t You See” wrapped up the set.

This night featured special guests as well. Half of Never Enough, Tony and Stacy Feighner (also former acoustic duo Echo) were invited to step up to the stage and play a few songs during the intermission. With Tony on guitar and Stacy singing, the pair did two Heart classics, “Crazy On You” and “Straight On.” Stacy’s voice range is still incredible, and the pair’s performance was well-received.

The Hurricanes continued with the homestretch; mixing it up with Grand Funk Railroad’s “Closer to Home (I’m Your Captain),” another venture into country/polka territory with “Sweet Baby’s Arms,” and Wilson Pickett’s ever-popular “Mustang Sally” to close the night, with special guest Dan McConnell sitting in behind the drum kit. At this point, it was total party mayhem, with lots of revelers crammed into the Hitching Post’s tiny stagefront dance space; Felix & the ‘Canes yukking it up (wild turkey shots were in abundance), and fun and good times abounded.

Thus slammed the lid on a very eventful 4th of July. Rain might have dampened some of the festivities at the Horseshoe Curve events, but the Hurricanes and Hitching Post crowd made sure the holiday finished on a high note.

It’s a party on and in front of the stage, as the Hurricanes celebrate the 4th of July at The Hitching Post.

Hurricane Felix demonstrates his power over the lights at the Hitching Post.

More festivities onstage with the Hurricanes.

An “Echo” of the past; Tony and Stacy Feighner of Never Enough.

Here’s a happy guy, Brian Mitchell, enjoying beer and Hurricanes on the 4th of July…

LEVERAGE/SPITSHINE @ GROUNDHOG FESTIVAL, PUNXSUTAWNEY 7/5/04

Since I had the day off at the radio station for the 4th of July holiday, I took advantage by heading to Punxsutawney to check out the annual Groundhog Festival, with live rock from Leverage and Spitshine.

Next to Groundhog Day itself, the annual Groundhog Festival is the second biggest thing that happens in Punxsutawney every year; this year’s Festival was the 38th annual. Certainly, this town gets maximum mileage out of the whistlepig!

This night was the kickoff of the week-long festivities. My cohort, Sparky D’Engineer, and I arrived shortly before the music began, and we immediately ran into the Spitshine contingent, who were taking in all the sights and sounds of this festival in a part of the world they had never set foot in before. Spitshine were in good spirits, and looking forward to playing to a new audience this night.

Leverage soon took the stage. This was my first time experiencing this band, based out of the Punxsutawney area. Three veteran players make up this trio: guitarist Brian Pardee, bassist Dom Catanzarito and drummer Lenny (all three sing). Leverage opened with Foo Fighters’ “Times Like These,” and continued with a crisp mixture of current and classic rock favorites. The group mixed it up, venturing from Blink 182’s “All The Small Things” to the Beatles’ “Here Comes the Sun;” Bryan Adams’ “Summer of ‘69” and Queen’s “Fat Bottomed Girls” to Jimmy Eats World’s “The Middle.” The group eventually settled into an arena rock groove, with a succession of tunes from Van Halen, AC/DC, Motley Crue, Metallica, and finishing up the set, Kiss’ “Detroit Rock City.” Leverage’s overall execution was tight and on target, and their presentation was hard-edged and upbeat. They generated energy and momentum, and had the large Punxsutawney viewership rocking and grooving along; successfully heating things up for the next band, Spitshine.

Making the lengthy roadtrip to Punxsy from near Philadelphia, Spitshine was soon ready to unleash their sets upon the festival audience. It would be interesting to see how Spitshine would be received; as this group was performing almost all original songs this night, to a crowd that very likely had never heard even one of their songs before.

Singer/guitarist Bryan Harmony, lead guitarist Larry Werner, bassist Jeff Hasz and drummer Doug Moye kicked things off with the opener from their new Transaudio CD, “Satellite,” and followed with more uptempo ear candy from the new disc such as “Even More,” “Thorn,” and the latest single from the album, the more tranquil “Mandalyn.” The group continued with the anthemic rocker “Fall Away,” before dipping back to their self-titled 2001 CD for the INXS-flavored funk-rocker “Everywhere I Go.” The group then performed one of few remakes they would do this night, a crisp treatment on America’s “Sister Goldenhair.” Spitshine then proceeded with another song from the first CD, “Not Giving You Up,” before celebrating several festival birthdays with a makeshift birthday boogie. The group then launched the uptempo “Don’t Stop” from Transaudio, before ending their first set with another remake, Alice In Chains’ “Man in the Box.”

Thus far, Spitshine was sounding very good on their brand of melody-geared modern rock. For the uninitiated, Spitshine’s sound falls somewhere between INXS, Foo Fighters and Goo Goo Dolls; with catchy ear-candy melodies set against a hard-driving, punk/funk-fueled backdrop. Bryan’s voice and the group’s harmonies were clean and clear, and instrumentally the band was tight and on target. Spitshine maintained a tight pace, firing from song to song without much down time between songs. Their presentation was confident; the group was eager to win this new audience, and pulling all the stops to do it.

For the most part, they were successful thus far, and the results we observed were as expected. The younger fans stuck around and cheered for Spitshine and their fresh sounds; we did notice some older people start to vacate the seating area as the group’s first set progressed. Alas, you can’t please everyone; and new and unfamiliar music is likely to scare a few people away. Still, a lot of people still stuck around, and Spitshine succeeded in winning a number of new fans by the time their second set was said and done.

Sparky and I decided to depart Punxsutawney at this point; as Pellegrine’s was open on this 5th of July night and wings were waiting to be devoured. I had a good time at this first night of the Groundhog Festival, discovered Leverage for the first time, and again enjoyed the fresh presentation of Spitshine.

Brian Pardee of Leverage.

Lenny of Leverage.

Leverage, kicking off the evening at Punxsutawney’s Groundhog Festival.

Once again, Brian Pardee of Leverage.

Dom Catanzarito of Leverage.

Once again, Leverage.

Bryan Harmony of Spitshine.

Spitshine rocks the house at Punxsutawney’s Groundhog Festival.

Once again, Bryan Harmony of Spitshine.

Once again, Spitshine.

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: