· The Final Cut
WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 8/2/04
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Thursday Sep 16, 2004 

WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 8/2/04

MATT WAGNER @ THE BAR, ALTOONA 7/28/04

Live music for me THREE WEDNESDAYS IN A ROW!? Yes indeedie!

Day job and night job collided for me on this particular Wednesday night. Molson and City Beverage of Altoona were presenting the weekly “Hump Day Happy Hour” promotion, each week staged at a different Altoona area nightspot. This week, the venue was The Bar, and the festivities included a Q94 live remote, followed by musical entertainment by Matt Wagner. Knowing I was working a remote this Wednesday night, I got my usual Wednesday work duties out of the way earlier in the week, freeing me up to take in the party at The Bar.

The combination of Molson, Q94 and Matt Wagner drew a large crowd into The Bar, and the party was well under way by the time Matt began his performance. Playing acoustic guitar and singing, Matt opened with Counting Crows’ “Mr. Jones,” and proceeded to mix current and classic rock and folk-geared numbers, plus a few original songs. Matt sang tunes from Gin Blossoms, Bush, James, Van Morrison, Oasis, CCR, Dave Matthews and more. Highlights during the first set included versions of Bush’s “Glycerine,” Peter Paul & Mary’s “Leaving on a Jet Plane,” and his adaptation of Dave Matthews/Bob Dylan’s “All Along the Watchtower” to close the set. Matt also included some comic relief with his rendition of “I Just Wanna F**k.”

Matt’s voice was in good form, showing decent range, grit, power and style. His guitarwork was full-sounding and steady, providing a solid foundation to carry his voice. Matt handled all of his material well; his forte is still the modern folksier style of Counting Crows and Dave Matthews. But he handled everything well, and it all sounded good.

The party continued strong, as Matt sang select original songs, plus tunes from Poison, Green Day, Neil Diamond, Oasis, Jack Thompson, Garth Brooks, Blues Traveler, Pearl Jam and more. A number of ladies began dancing in the small stagefront area – unusual for a solo acoustic show! The mood remained festive and upbeat, and The Bar stayed full clear to the end.

This show offered clear evidence that Matt Wagner’s popularity continues to escalate on area stages. His blend of voice, style, varied songlist and pleasant onstage persona have become a hit in these parts, and with the advent of his full band, The Matt Wagner Band, this entertainer’s profile should continue to rise.

Matt Wagner, entertaining a full house at The Bar.

Once again, Matt Wagner.

FELIX & THE HURRICANES @ “BLAIR MEDIA BLOOD BLITZ,” JAFFA SHRINE, ALTOONA 7/29/04

For the second year in a row, the American Red Cross was presenting their “Grateful Life Tour.” The Tour, designed to attract new blood donors, especially younger ones, follows a late 60’s “Woodstock” motif, with all blood donors receiving special edition tie-dye T-shirts, doo-rags, love beads, and other prizes. Again this year, the kickoff of the Tour was the annual Blair Media Blood Blitz at Altoona’s Jaffa Shrine, where area radio stations “compete” to pull the largest numbers of donors to the region’s largest annual bloodmobile. And like last year, the Grateful Life Tour kickoff featured a live band, as Felix & the Hurricanes would provide musical entertainment to those giving the gift of life.

Unlike last year, I gave blood earlier in the day, prior to my live remote broadcast from the Blood Blitz. The Red Cross nurse instructed me afterwards that I should do no heavy lifting for the rest of the day. (Translation: my Q94 boss, Adam Erickson, would have to load up all the heavy sound gear after the remote, ha ha! My only heavy lifting for the rest of the day would be wings and brew at the Wing Off later on.) So I could kick back and relax, and take in the sounds of the Hurricanes as they would provide bloodletting music.

The Hurricanes were encouraged to set up shop directly in front of the blood donor tables (instead of near the seating area for waiting donors, like last year), so donors could listen to the band while they laid on the tables and gave blood. The Hurricanes had to tone down the volume for this show (so donors could hear instructions from the Red Cross staff), but it didn’t hamper the party any. Lead ‘Cane, guitarist and singer Felix Kos, bassist/singer Jeff Clapper and drummer Bob Watters kicked off with Stevie Ray Vaughan’s “Mary Had a Little Lamb;” and kept the blood donors and staff entertained with tunes from Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dire Straits, Righteous Brothers, John Michael Montgomery and more. The Hurricanes also mixed in several original songs, such as “Walking a Straight Line,” and the new original “Cut That Line.” Feet could be seen tapping from both donors and staff, as the Hurricanes’ music was a welcome treat and diversion from the usual tedium of giving blood.

I had to depart for on-air duties at the day job after the Hurricanes’ first set. But I heard that donors and Red Cross volunteers received an added treat during the Hurricanes’ second set, as John “Strummer Acoustic Show” Stevens – after giving blood himself – broke out his trusty harmonica and chimed in with the group.

As was the case last year, the Red Cross’ goal of 400 units of blood was not just met, but exceeded – in no small part due to the “Grateful Life Tour” promotion, the various radio stations’ publicity for the event; and for at least a few of the blood donors, the prospect of Felix & the Hurricanes providing the entertainment while they gave the gift of life.

The Hurricanes, providing the soundtrack to give the gift of life to.

Once again, The Hurricanes at the Blair Media Blood Blitz.

The Hurricanes let Q94 Calendar Girl Lisa try out Felix’s guitar.

THE MICHAEL O’BRIAN BAND @ WING-OFF, LAKEMONT PARK, ALTOONA 7/29/04

The second leg of this Thursday live music tripleheader would happen a few hours later, at the weekly Thursday Lakemont Park Wing Off. In a rare instance, I had no idea who the band would be at this week’s Wing Off until they took the stage to perform. In an interesting change of pace, the musical entertainment would shift from rock’n’roll to Irish drinking music, courtesy of the Michael O’Brian Band.

With sunny skies and pleasant weather finally gracing the Wing-Off, a brisk crowd was already present as I arrived, ran into cohort “Big Jim” and waited in line at The Cantina’s pavilion to procure wingage. At this point, it was still relatively early, and although The Cantina had the longest line of the three wing pavilions at this point (the other two were Ruby Tuesday’s and Grandma’s Kitchen), I only had to wait about ten minutes to obtain my wings. (This would not last, as we would learn later.)

Big Jim went ahead a procured a strategic table vantage point in front of the stage while I procured a brew from the beer pavilion, and we picked up the action in the midst of the Michael O’Brian Band’s first set. Brian Anderson (“O’Brian”) and Mike Zerbee (“Michael”) performed a mix of Irish folk and pub songs, and a good-sized crowd of wing-eaters and fans was already shouting and clapping along. The group performed traditional favorites like “Finnegan’s Wake,” “When Irish Eyes are Smiling” and the ever-popular “Unicorn Song,” also pub favorites like “Whiskey You’re the Devil,” and even covered a song by popular Celtic rock group Gaelic Storm, “Little Bigger Man.” Along the way, the pair would joke with audience members and each other, with each having to do a ‘penalty drink’ after any screw-ups.

The second set provided more of the same, with toasts and penalty drinks a-plenty, and Brian demonstrating his tinwhistle abilities on a traditional Irish jig number. The big highlight of this set, though, had to be the hilarious singalong “Sara,” during which the Michael O’Brian Band tested the recall and tongue-twisting abilities of the audience; with any screw-ups posing a threat to convert the show from a ‘PG’ to ‘R’ rating! Fortunately for Lakemont Park, this particular crowd handled it well, with very few if any slip-ups, and no farm animals sexually abused during the course of the song.

After the second set, I decided I would hop back in line to procure some additional wings. This idea was quickly thwarted, though, when I saw how incredibly long the wing lines had become at all three pavilions. Apparently the combination of nice summer weather bringing out the crowd, combined with only three wing vendors this week, resulted in long lines at all three pavilions, and some estimates of a 60 to 90 minute wait for wings. I didn’t want additional wings that badly…

I retreated back to my table vantage point for the Michael O’Brian Band’s third set, and it had its fair share of highlights. There were more raucous Irish drinking odes, such as “More Porter,” “The Moonshiner” and “The Night that Taddy Murphy Died.” During the song “Go Home Girl,” the duo had fun with a 2-year-old girl dancing in front of the stage. And there was a marriage proposal, as an audience member, Andrew, stepped up to the microphone and popped the big question to his soulmate. Fortunately for him, she said yes. (I’m waiting for the day when the woman answers “no.”) The couple embraced, prompting much oohing and aahing from the wing-eating audience. The audience wanted more from the Michael O’Brian Band at the end of the night, so the duo responded with two numbers, Peter Paul & Mary’s “Puff the Magic Dragon” and the popular sea shanty “What Do You Do with a Drunken Sailor,” with the pair fabricating verses along the way.

After two rain-deluged Wing-Off’s, it was good to see decent weather for this one, and a huge crowd supporting the event and partaking in the Michael O’Brian Band’s Irish chicanery. This was a nice change-up, and a good time.

Featuring some artwork done on their behalf, the Michael O’Brian Band banner.

Brian Anderson of the Michael O’Brian Band.

Mike Zerbee of the Michael O’Brian Band.

Together, the Michael O’Brian Band entertain at the Lakemont Park Wing-Off.

GREEN EGGS @ BEERBELLIES, DUNCANSVILLE 7/29/04

After retreating to the workplace to take care of some duties, I ventured back out for yet another band this night. The nightcap leg of this Thursday live music tripleheader took place at Beerbellies in Duncansville, as Green Eggs would perform in Duncansville for the first time ever.

I arrived shortly into Green Eggs’ second set, and quickly learned that I missed some unexpected entertainment early on. After their version of Bon Jovi’s “You Give Love a Bad Name” and before the group launched into Puddle Of Mudd’s “She Hates Me,” guitarist Steve Nelson expressed a sigh of relief that “The Pterodactyl” had been evicted from the premises. Apparently, a female patron showed her appreciation for the band by standing on the dance floor, jumping around, flapping her wings and squawking like a crow or pterodactyl (which the band said she resembled). At one point, the woman tried to order the band to stop at midsong; apparently Beerbellies’ security had seen enough and gave the prehistoric bird the heave-ho. There’s one in every crowd! Welcome to Duncansville!

Relieved that the pterodactyl had been removed, Green Eggs picked up the party, mixing it up between tunes from Bon Jovi, Puddle Of Mudd, Jackson 5, House of Pain, Kid Rock and more. In (former Stept On) guitarist Matt Day, helping with the lights this night, stepped onstage to add guitar licks to Cheap Trick’s “I Want You to Want Me,” which slyly segued into Kenny Rogers’ “The Gambler” and Jet’s “Cold Hard Bitch.” After a brief hip-hop interlude, Green Eggs finished the set with Whitesnake’s “Here I Go Again” segueing into Guns’n’Roses’ “Paradise City.”

The nightcap set was just as freewheeling, as Green Eggs again mixed it up between new and old favorites. Their take on Nine Inch Nails’ “Closer” reconvened the action, and the group proceeded with tunes from White Stripes, the Prince double-shot of “When Doves Cry” and “Kiss,” the Steve Nelson-fronted rendition of Garth Brooks’ “Friends in Low Places,” James, Harvey Danger, Blink 182, a rap medley including Vanilla Ice’s “Ice Ice Baby,” and Rage Against the Machine’s “Killing in the Name” to slam the lid on the evening. Beerbellies’ dance floor stayed busy through it all, and obviously this was a good party, as the crowd cleaned out the bar’s Jagermeister supply before night’s end!

Pterodactyls notwithstanding, Green Eggs’ first foray into Duncansville was a successful one, and a good time was had by all.

With In’s Matt Day (on right) standing in on guitar, Green Eggs parties down at Beerbellies.

Matt Day of In sits IN with Green Eggs.

Once again, Green Eggs with Matt keeps the party moving.

Back to our regularly-scheduled Green Eggs party…

Brad Nicarry of Green Eggs.

Doug Black of Green Eggs.

Green Eggs keeps Beerbellies’ dance floor happy.

Once again, more Green Eggs party excitement.

These three happy ladies wanted their picture taken. No problem…

Green Eggs’ first visit to Beerbellies was a successful one.

UNCLE TRAVELLING MATT @ THE BREWERY, STATE COLLEGE 7/30/04

Having “been there and done that” with everything playing in Altoona this night (with the exception of Spinebelt at Peter C’s, I would see them the next night at the Castle Pub Metalfest), I opted to roadtrip to Happy Valley to check out a band I had not yet seen, Uncle Travelling Matt, playing at The Brewery.

Due to day job duties and a supper break, I had a late start and didn’t arrive until towards the end of Uncle Travelling Matt’s second set, and saw the group wrap up the set with a version of Helmet’s “Unsung” and a punkish original tune, I think called “Blue (Sock?).” The group’s base sound was punk-meets-metal, topped with a sense of humor.

After the intermission, Uncle Travelling Matt’s third set gave a more complete picture of what this band was about. A four-piece, Uncle Travelling Matt opened with two punkish-geared original tunes, with bassist Mudzo and guitarist Patrick W. Newby singing lead voice respectively. The group then broke out several remakes, including an appropriately jagged read of Metallica’s “Sanitarium,” the Ramones’ “Blitzkrieg Bop” (with a gang of drunken fans yelling “Oi!” out of step with the beat), a punkish take on Creedence Clearwater Revival’s “Bad Moon Rising,” and AC/DC’s “Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap).” The group took a moment to salute Brewery staffer Steve, who is moving to Clearwater, Florida. The group also paused for a bit of audience participation humor; inviting two female audience members to sit down onstage while guitarist Johnstone performed a striptease. After consuming some Jagermeister shots brought to them by an appreciative audience member, Uncle Travelling Matt continued with a dual-speed, metalcore-flavored original; and, after another fan-sponsored round of Jager shots, the group ended their show with a Slayer tease and three more punkish-geared original songs, inviting fans to shout along the choruses onstage during the final one.

In a nutshell, Uncle Travelling Matt was hard-hitting and abrasive, but ultimately fun. When the group got down to brass tacks, they rocked, and rocked well. Their execution was tight and appropriately jagged, and all four members played off each other well. The group never took themselves too seriously, and their mix of banter, audience participation and Jager shots kept the mood of the show jovial.

In all, this was a good show, and gave me an overall picture of what Uncle Travelling Matt was about; equal parts punk and metal, with a touch of tongue-in-cheek.

Uncle Travelling Matt puts pedal to the metal at The Brewery.

Mudzo of Uncle Travelling Matt.

Once again, Uncle Travelling Matt rocks The Brewery.

Patrick W. Newby of Uncle Travelling Matt.

The guitar section of Uncle Travelling Matt, Patrick W. Newby and Johnstone.

Once again, Uncle Travelling Matt.

Drummer of Uncle Travelling Matt. (That’s what he goes by, “Drummer.”)

Once again, Drummer of Uncle Travelling Matt.

Near night’s end, Uncle Travelling Matt invites their fans onstage to shout along.

Once again, Uncle Travelling Matt and their fans.

RENNIS/SPINEBELT/THEGRIMM/SKELL @ “METALFEST,” CASTLE PUB, EBENSBURG 7/31/04

I had this show marked on my calendar since it was first announced. The Castle Pub was hosting its first Metalfest. Four diverse representations of metal and metal-geared music were on display on two stages this night: Rennis, Spinebelt, The Grimm and Skell. Being able to attend this regional metal blockbuster show played a role in my decision to bypass this year’s Rolling Rock Town Fair, held earlier this day in Latrobe. (Forecasted rainy weather and only a few bands on this year’s bill I was actually interested in seeing also contributed to that decision. I missed the Disturbed vs. Finch battle royale, oh well…)

Rennis was well under way in the Castle’s basement “Dungeon” as I arrived. Singer/guitarist Craig Stiles, guitarist Bob Rozsi, bassist Steve Stull and drummer Darren Byer heated up the headbanging faithful with ample doses of Slipknot, Static X, Coal Chamber and more, including a version of Type O Negative’s “Black No. 1.” Rennis’ performance was enthusiastic and spirited; obviously this band was happy to launch this event and get the crowd fired up for the metal to follow.

Kicking off action in “The Dungeon,” Rennis.

As Rennis entered the homestretch of their set, Spinebelt commenced their set upstairs on the Castle Pub mainstage. This would be my first opportunity to see the revamped Spinebelt line-up, as singer/guitarist Butch Lloyd and drummer John K. were now joined by bassist P. J. Kissinger, guitarist Chris Evan and keyboardist/guitarist Don Belsh. How would the infusion of new blood influence Spinebelt’s brand of cyber-flavored metal? As Spinebelt’s set unfolded, it quickly became clear that – to quote one of the group’s song titles – they were able to ‘change, adapt and evolve’ with the new additions, and their sound has grown as a result. I entered as the group was finishing “It’s All Running Out” from their Beautiful Songs for Ugly Children CD. Clad in black collared shirts with red ties, the group then performed three new original songs – two of them entitled “Life” and “Resistance.” The updated Spinebelt sound seemed to be a logical progression from where the Beautiful Songs… CD left off; instrumentally laying down a terse, rigid, guitar-meets-digital backdrop for Butch’s detached, anguished vocals. Consistent with their prior output, Spinebelt’s new melodies were intriguing and alluring, culminating in powerful choruses accented by Chris’ own brand of bestial “vo-kills.” After the new songs, Spinebelt proceeded with four songs from the Beautiful Songs… CD; “The Politics of Breaking Down,” “Losing All,” “Lotus Under Glass” (the first I’ve heard that one performed live), and “Buckle and Strap.” Spinebelt performed one remake, their treatment of Nine Inch Nails’ “March of the Pigs;” before introducing two more new original songs. Butch devoted “Allegiance” to his brother, serving our country overseas; and introduced “13 Summers” as the title track to the group’s forthcoming new CD, expected out late this year. Spinebelt then completed their set with three numbers from their The Throne of the Hive CD; “Christopher Walken,” “Needle, Prick” and “Mine.”

Spinebelt’s performance was sharp and focused. All components of this group’s sound were instrumentally tight and on target; and the group’s image, choreography and visual presentation were coordinated and on the same page. Spinebelt’s first foray into Ebensburg was a successful one, as many of the Castle Pub observers paid close attention to their set, and the cheers grew with each tune. At one point, Butch thanked the crowd, not just for the support, but for not throwing stuff at them. A number of new converts could be seen obtaining Spinebelt CD’s and T-shirts after their set ended.

Making their first ever Castle Pub appearance, Spinebelt.

P.J. Kissinger of Spinebelt.

P.J. Kissinger, John K. and Butch Lloyd of Spinebelt.

Butch Lloyd of Spinebelt.

Chris Evan of Spinebelt.

Don Belsh of Spinebelt.

Spinebelt states their case at the first ever Castle Pub Metalfest.

Again, P.J. Kissinger and Butch Lloyd of Spinebelt.

Spinebelt wins a new legion of fans at Castle Pub Metalfest.

The attention then shifted back to the Castle Pub “Dungeon,” where The Grimm soon commenced their set of progressive-leaning metallic rock. With drummer Dom Peruso unavailable this night, this set enabled Grimm fans to see the group’s original line-up one more time, as former drummer Ron Brode staffed the drum kit. Another interesting development this night was the apparent renaming of The Grimm’s song arsenal, as every tune was apparently retitled “Meat Curtains.” Frontman Bob Lee introduced old Grimm songs previously known as “Enough, “Dead Time” and “Angry and Shirtless;” also tunes from their Resurruption CD previously known as “Suicide Knob,” “Forced Reflection,” “Raise the Line” and “Fade;” “Black Sheep” and even the tune formerly known as Tool’s “Aenima;” all were now called “Meat Curtains.” (I complained to the group after their set, though – they forgot to do “Meat Curtains!”) Despite not playing with Ron in several months, The Grimm still sounded sharp, with Ron’s drum work as tight and precise as ever. For a number of fans, this set would also be their final time to see exiting guitarist Kirk “Otto” Tonkin in action with the group. The audience seemed to appreciate The Grimm’s performance; although a number of Skell fans defected for the main Castle Pub stage for Skell’s impending set.

Back behind the Grimm drum kit for one more night, Ron Brode.

Executing a powerful rendition of “Meat Curtains,” Bob Lee and Kent Tonkin of The Grimm.

Kent Tonkin of The Grimm.

Entertaining fans in a smoky “Dungeon,” The Grimm.

Making one of his final appearances with The Grimm, Kirk “Otto” Tonkin.

Once again, Ron Brode of The Grimm.

Scorching a torrid rendition of “Meat Curtains” by request, The Grimm.

Chowing down on guitar strings, “Otto” of The Grimm.

One more time with feeling, Ron Brode of The Grimm.

After The Grimm’s set concluded, I soon headed upstairs to take in the remainder of Skell’s set, already in progress. With a large contingent of fans already crowded at stagefront; frontman Pat “Bones” Bono, guitarist Mike Palone, bassist Mike Ekis and drummer Rich Palone hammered forth bone-jarring Skell originals such as “Like a Mountain,” “Slunk,” “Dope,” “Unnecessary” and “Get the F**k Up” from their self-titled debut CD; and also at least one new number after I arrived, “Don’t Speak.” Skell ended the night with a Slayer song, triggering some manic stagefront moshing. Skell’s presentation was over the top and in your face; frontman Bones was suitably rabid and rowdy, confidently stepping out into the crowd and firing everybody up. Clearly, “Bones” has settled into his role as Skell field general after his first year with the group; he wasn’t afraid to take his game directly to the crowd. Skell’s delivery was appropriately savage and hard-hitting; Mike Palone’s chords were angry and monstrous, and his solo bursts fast and precise; while Mike Ekis and Rich Palone rumbled the house with their hefty thunder. Skell had the Castle Pub crowd loud and rocking; and their set provided the fitting doorslam to the evening.

The first Castle Pub Metalfest was clearly a success, as a good-sized contingent of metal fans came out to witness four distinct representatives of the genre showcase their stuff. It was very cool to see all four bands networking, supporting each other’s performances and even swapping CD’s. This was a night when four bands worked together to expand each other’s fan bases, and expand the following for regional metal music as a whole. According to Castle Pub main man Dean, based on this inaugural event’s success, more Metalfests are very likely.

Skell unleashes the beast on the Castle Pub mainstage.

Pat “Bones” Bono of Skell.

Rich Palone of Skell.

Skell keeps the fans rowdy.

Once again, Pat “Bones” Bono of Skell.

Mike Palone of Skell.

Again, Skell throttles the Castle Pub masses.

Once again, Mike Palone of Skell.

Barking his savage Doberman snarl, Pat “Bones” Bono of Skell.

With his axe held high, Mike Palone of Skell.

BACKSTREET LAW @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 8/1/04

After my weekly Sunday “Backyard Rocker”-ing, I eventually arrived at Pellegrine’s to finish my weekend witnessing Backstreet Law. Since I did not attend the Rolling Rock Town Fair the day before, I was curious to see what stories Backstreet Law brought back from their experience performing there.

As expected, Backstreet Law already had a good party going as I arrived late in their second set. A large Pellegrine’s crowd was getting rowdy on the dance floor as the group launched into their popular and wild ode to oral pleasuring, “Seatbelt,” before rocking the crowd to intermission with a 3-song Metallica medley.

Frontman Goody, guitarist Jeremy Edge, bassist Jamie Morral and drummer Choke kept it rowdy in the nightcap as well. After opening with Smile Empty Soul’s “Bottom of a Bottle,” Backstreet Law introduced a heavy-flavored new original song that will be on their forthcoming CD (I didn’t catch the title). The group stepped up the aggression as Jamie barked the Anselmo vocal on Pantera’s “Walk;” before the group toned it back just slightly for their weighty take on Jimmy Buffett’s “Margaritaville.” Backstreet Law then finished out the set with several original numbers, including “Shake” from their Hollow CD, a tune from Hockey Helmet, and their appropriately rowdy finisher “Party in the Parking Lot” off Special Delivery. The crowd still rowdy and yelling for more, Backstreet Law quickly delivered the encore, ending the night with Ozzy Osbourne’s “Crazy Train,” with audience member Doug singing lead.

As it turned out, I didn’t get to speak with the band much this night, and thus didn’t get the scoop on how their Rolling Rock Town Fair experience went. I did hear that despite their early performance time of 10:30 AM, that Backstreet Law still was able to play in front of a few thousand people, and their set reportedly went over well.

Their show this night at Pellegrine’s definitely went over well, and Backstreet Law continues to ride the crest of popularity on stages up and down the East Coast. With a new studio album hitting the streets soon and their recent Rolling Rock Town Fair experience, Backstreet Law is a band that should continue to generate a buzz in music industry circles for some time to come.

Goody of Backstreet Law.

Pellegrine’s fans get rowdy to Goody and Backstreet Law.

During Backstreet Law’s encore performance of “Crazy Train,” guest Doug goes all-out Ozzy.

Once again, Goody of Backstreet Law.

During a political summit after the show, Iceman tells Guv’nor Jesse, “NO NEW TAXES” in 2005!

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: