· The Final Cut
Guitar Parts to trade or sell
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Items for Sale / Wanted to Buy
previous topic :: next topic  
lonewolf
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Nov 08, 2009 

I have a bunch of stuff that I'd like to trade or sell if anybody is interested. Some of it is new and unused, but most is used in decent condition. If you see something you need, but have nothing to trade, PM me an offer.

All bridges come with studs & bushings unless otherwise noted.

PRS Mira pickup set
Schaller Tune-o-matic roller bridge
Gold "Made In Germany" Tune-o-matic bridge - Nashville
Gold BR-EG Tune-o-matic bridge -- vintage posts
Chrome B-2 Tune-o-matic bridge
Black B-2 Tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece -- no studs
Pair of nickel SAE stop tailpiece studs with Tonepros bushings
Pair of aluminum (nickel finish) Gotoh metric stop tailpiece studs - no bushings
A set of uncut Tonepros bridge saddles for a vintage Tune-o-matic bridge
Chrome mini V-Plate for string-thru body (won't fit Gibson V's)
Chrome pickup trim ring (made of brass)
Grover mini-tuners -- chrome
Grover kidney-tuners -- black chrome
Fender 5-way SuperSwitch with Strat and Tele knobs

I'm looking for:

PRS Dragon pickups

On-Off-On DPDT 3-way mini toggle switch

Pigtail Wraparound Bridge

Schaller 455 and 456 Wraparound Bridge

Hipshot Baby Grand Bridge

A stacked single-coil sized humbucker, like a Dimarzio HS2, with no"V" base
(it needs to fit in an oval shape routing)

500K Pot with DPDT push-pull shaft switch
(ones that don't melt upon the approach of a solder iron)

Reply with questions, PM if ya wanna make a deal or buy something.

Last edited by lonewolf on Friday Nov 27, 2009; edited 8 times in total
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

lonewolf wrote:
l

Laughing Laughing I know what you mean you really have to watch some of that Chinese crap. Some are definitely better than others.
I do not know who you are are or your experience so I am not sure you if you already know this but just in case tin your solder posts first before going at them.

Not trying to be a smarty pants at all here just trying to help if I can.

That is some mighty fine stuff you got there Good Luck!!
European Dist. Das Musikding
 Back to top »
lonewolf
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

my7of9 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
l

Laughing Laughing I know what you mean you really have to watch some of that Chinese crap. Some are definitely better than others.
I do not know who you are are or your experience so I am not sure you if you already know this but just in case tin your solder posts first before going at them.

I received my 1st soldering iron for Christmas in 1976. I still have it and have since figured out how to use it, Laughing . Just a little background info....

A few years later in 1978, I graduated from PSU with an ASEET. My graduation project was a 3-voice digital pitch shifter made up with discrete components...resistor ladders & comparators instead of A/D & D/A converters.

While working for Microswitch/Honeywell in '79-'82, I standardized the 101-Key enhanced keyboard layout for the IBM PC and got them 2 patents for the mylar flex circuitry inside. Its now the 104-key with the addition of the Windows and menu keys 15 years later. There's a 90% chance you are typing on one.

During the '80s at Singer/E-Systems, I helped design the telemetry systems for the B2 Bomber and the original F-22 Raptor prototype, known as the YF-22 Thunderbolt.

During the late '80s I was an owner/partner in Pro-Circuitry. We manufactured systems to allow several video game circuit boards to be installed in one arcade cabinet and allowed the user to pick the game they wanted. I designed the systems. We sold them on 4 continents.

After that, I ended up doing industrial computer networking and CAD/CAM (blah, blah, blah Laughing ). In 2001, I got my BS in EMET and a few years later, retired to a life of music.
onegunguitar
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

lonewolf wrote:
my7of9 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
l

I received my 1st soldering iron for Christmas in 1976. I still have it and have since figured out how to use it, Laughing . Just a little background info....

A few years later in 1978, I graduated from PSU with an ASEET. My graduation project was a 3-voice digital pitch shifter made up with discrete components...resistor ladders & comparators instead of A/D & D/A converters.

While working for Microswitch/Honeywell in '79-'82, I standardized the 101-Key enhanced keyboard layout for the IBM PC and got them 2 patents for the mylar flex circuitry inside. Its now the 104-key with the addition of the Windows and menu keys 15 years later. There's a 90% chance you are typing on one.

During the '80s at Singer/E-Systems, I helped design the telemetry systems for the B2 Bomber and the original F-22 Raptor prototype, known as the YF-22 Thunderbolt.

During the late '80s I was an owner/partner in Pro-Circuitry. We manufactured systems to allow several video game circuit boards to be installed in one arcade cabinet and allowed the user to pick the game they wanted. I designed the systems. We sold them on 4 continents.

After that, I ended up doing industrial computer networking and CAD/CAM (blah, blah, blah Laughing ). In 2001, I got my BS in EMET and a few years later, retired to a life of music.

Sure ya did Shocked Shocked

Hahaha,of course I'm kidding Jeff Laughing Laughing
 Back to top »
my7of9
Gold Member
Gold Member

lonewolf wrote:
my7of9 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
l

Well I guess a Pot isn't going to pose a problem with all those credentials!
Laughing

Anyway you never know who you are talking to on here at least I don't so as I said earlier I am not the type to be a Smarty Pants and I always try to be helpful when I can.

I simply could not resist when I saw your comment because I know exactly what you mean about those. Laughing

Good Luck! Smile
European Dist. Das Musikding
 Back to top »
mjb
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Monday Nov 09, 2009 

lonewolf wrote:
my7of9 wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
l

you forgot to mention how you invented the internet with al gore. Laughing
 Back to top »
BassFinger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Posted: Monday Nov 09, 2009 

lonewolf wrote:

I knew Jeff was a nerd! Aw hell... I just work with concrete and steel and on occasion... still burn myself with my soldering iron. Wink

Sorry for the hijack.
lonewolf
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Nov 22, 2009 

Still available. I changed the lists a little.
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Items for Sale / Wanted to Buy
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: