· The Final Cut
WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 9/27/10
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Friday Dec 17, 2010 

WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 9/27/10

JAM NIGHT @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 9/22/10

This week’s edition of Pellegrine’s Wednesday Open Mic/Jam Night again provided some new faces and surprises.

As I arrived, the Shark Bite pair of Adam D on keys and vocals plus Big Jim on guitar were anchoring the music, doing Stealer’s Wheel’s “Stuck In The Middle With You” with Priscilla the Tambourine Lady and a guest sax player from Pittsburgh named Ross. The saxman stuck around for the ensuing rendition of Pink Floyd’s “Another Brick in the Wall,” and Shark Bite then continued with tunes from Otis Redding, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Johnny Cash and Garth Brooks.

Another new face made his first appearance next. Dr. Bill Shroeder stepped up to the microphone and proceeded to do an a cappella rendition of “Danny Boy,” and displayed an incredible voice! The doctor’s voice was excellent enough that most people stopped in the middle of their conversations to give a listen!

Adam and Big Jim returned to the stage, with Ross on sax and Terry Wilt sitting in on drums. This group of musicians played Alice In Chains’ “Man in the Box,” Rick Springfield’s “Jessie’s Girl,” Charlie Daniels’ “Leave This Long-Haired Country Boy Alone,” the Eagles’ “Take It Easy” and The Who’s “Behind Blue Eyes.”

Singer/guitarist Rich Dasch and Harmonica Dave then stepped up to perform, doing a version of Neil Young’s “Heart of Gold,” and Dave’s solo harmonica version of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.” John Buterbaugh and Jamie Shumac joined in on guitar and drums respectively to perform two more Neil Young numbers, “Sugar Mountain” and “Down By the River.” After Tom Petty’s “Mary Jane’s Last Dance,” yours truly broke out the bongos for the Beatles’ “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” and Tom Petty’s “Breakdown.” Jamie then sang lead voice on Alice Cooper’s “Be My Lover,” and the musicians continued with Uriah Heep’s “Stealin’” and Marshall Tucker Band’s “Can’t You See.”

At this point, two more new faces stepped up to perform. Buck & Red, going under the alias Drunk Covenant, did several songs, such as The Cars medley of “Just What I Needed,” “My Best Friend’s Girl” and “Good Times Roll,” the Grass Roots’ “Live for Today,” and Collective Soul’s “Shine,” with Rich Piccerillo stepping in on guitar. This assemblage of musicians also did Metallica’s “Seek and Destroy,” and some original tunes including “One Day.”

The acoustic duo of Rich Edmundson and Alex Russo took it from there, performing a few songs with Eric Wertz on drums. They did “Angel Sing,” a freestyle tune that led into “Wild Thing” (with Buck from Drunk Covenant joining in on bongos), another number and Rich’s signature instrumental display “Percussive Guitar.”

With Buck helping on bongos (left), Alex Russo and Rich Edmundson.

The night finished with a jam session free-for-all, as the tandem of Adam, Big Jim, Jamie, Terry, Eric, John, Rich Piccerillo and the bongo-playing Professor did numbers by Black Sabbath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Aerosmith, Metallica, and Led Zeppelin’s “Whole Lotta Love” to slam the lid on the night.

Once again, Wednesday night resulted in a night of musical variety, fun jams and thrills!

ROAR IN THE MOUNTAINS @ LEGION PARK, HOLLIDAYSBURG 9/24/10

This late September weekend provided one of the last gasps of festival season for area bikers. The 5th annual Roar In The Mountains motorcycle rally kicked off this night at Hollidaysburg’s Legion Park, and featured some live music.

Chris Vipond & the Stanley Street Band and Felix & the Hurricanes would launch this year’s Roar musically. Chris and company set the tone with their grooving blend of funk and jam-tinged favorites and original songs. After kicking off with their own “Media Controls the World,” the group cleverly fused Steppenwolf’s “Magic Carpet Ride” together with Phish’s “First Tube.” Next was the upbeat “Shine,” and a tasty version of Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals’ “Brown Eyed Blues.” After another original, “End,” Chris and crew finished up with a feisty read of the Rolling Stones’ “Sympathy for the Devil.”

Mike Long shows his prowess with the chainsaw.

Mike’s eagle nears completion.

Chris Vipond and the Stanley Street Band.

Again, Chris Vipond and the Stanley Street Band.

Phil Wagner and Chris Vipond.

Jacob Smith of Chris Vipond and the Stanley Street Band.

Again, Chris Vipond.

As the sun set and gave way to the backdrop of a picturesque, moonlit sky, the Hurricanes kicked into their performance. Felix, Jeff and Bob hit the top of their game early and maintained a heated stride on their blend of classic rock, blues-rock and original songs, propelled by an appreciative audience. The Hurricanes warmed up through renditions of Jimi Hendrix’s “Red House,” their own “Who’s Fooling Who,” “Beale Street” and “Icy You,” before drilling an incredible version of the Animals’ “We’ve Gotta Get Out of This Place.” At this point, the ‘Canes kept things going at a constant high, passionately firing through each song like their lives depended on it…Original songs favorites like “Walking a Straight Line,” “Keep On Rockin,’” the new ballads “What’s Going On” and “Coming Home,” the surf-ish instrumental “Whirlwind” and more; plus feisty reads of numbers from Zac Brown Band, Allman Brothers, ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Lynyrd Skynyrd, War, Johnny Winter, Steppenwolf and more. By their second set, the Hurricanes had triggered some dancing in the lawn area in front of the stage with numbers from Blackfoot, Ted Nugent, Molly Hatchet, more original songs and more. Late in their second set, the Hurricanes dedicated Marshall Tucker Band’s “Can’t You See” in memory of Pittsburgh musician Bob Rubaker, a longtime friend of the group and area music scene who passed away earlier in the week.

During the Hurricanes’ first set, I noticed a small group of people approach the stage to watch. Among the group was what appeared to be a taller biker-type fellow pushing an elderly lady in a wheelchair. They stood and watched the Hurricanes, and Felix initially stepped to the end of the stage in front of them and serenaded the elderly lady, who grooved in her chair. When the Hurricanes finished their set, I got up to leave, since I had another show I wanted to cover elsewhere this night. As I arrived at my car located near the entrance to Legion Park, I heard Felix strum the opening chords to The Outlaw’s “Green Grass and High Tides,” before I started the car and departed the park. According to eyewitness accounts, I missed what likely was the most special highlight of the show. The group with the wheelchair-bound elderly woman returned to the front of the stage, and again Felix made his way to that part of the stage and serenaded the woman. This time he really poured out heart and soul on his guitar, prompting the woman to stand up from her wheelchair and groove along on her feet! I understand there were few dry eyes in front of the stage among those witnessing this display; a truly special moment I’m kicking myself for missing!

The Hurricanes.

Lead Hurricane Felix Kos.

Again, Felix.

More Hurricanes.

More Felix.

Jeff Clapper of The Hurricanes.

Night arrives as the Hurricanes rock Roar In The Mountains.

Steve Seymore, running sound.

Again, Jeff Clapper.

Felix and Jeff.

Felix, entertaining a lady in a wheelchair.

Jeff Clapper entertains before a moonlit sky.

The moon.

“ROCK THAT INK: THIS ONE’S 4 THE SOLDIERS” BENEFIT @ 30 SOMETHING, ALTOONA 9/24/10

The event I departed Roar In The Mountains to attend was happening at 30 Something. Sin Sisters Promotions was presenting the “Rock That Ink” benefit, raising money to purchase phone cards to send to soldiers serving overseas so they can call home over the upcoming holiday season.

Bad Daze was well under way as I arrived, kicking off the event with their high-powered mix of hard rock/metal from the ‘80s to present. The reliable cast of singer Rob Carolus, guitarist Kenny Murdick, bassist Kent Tonkin and drummer Jim Bagrosky set the tone for the evening with numbers from Pantera, Metallica, Disturbed, Cavo and more.

Bad Daze, Rocking That Ink!

Rob Carolus of Bad Daze.

Again, Bad Daze.

Kenny Murdick of Bad Daze.

Jim Bagrosky of Bad Daze.

The band I most anticipated seeing this night was Super bob. I first encountered this explosive D.C.-based entourage back in March during FetzerFest in Allentown; at that time they were simply known as bob, but later had to add “Super” to their name to avoid possible legal fallout following the breakthrough success of rap artist B.o.B. later in the year. Super bob launched into their volatile brand of urban-tinged modern rock; frontman Matt Santoro, guitarist Adam Smith, bassist Carl Schmieg and drummer Drew Lecny generated an incendiary sound comparable to Rage Against the Machine and hed(PE); as they did songs from their two CD’s, including the title to their new disc Rock’n Roll, “Bump in the Road,” the explosive “F*** Cali” and more. These guys were constant motion and intense, leaving it all on the stage and never holding back. They quickly won some new fans during the course of their fiery performance, and their merchandise stand in the back of the room saw some immediate business following their set. Based on this response, we’ll hopefully see more of Super bob in this neck of the woods in the months to come.

Making their Altoona debut, Super bob.

Again, Super bob.

Adam Smith of Super bob.

More Super bob.

Matt Santoro of Super bob.

Once again, Super bob.

Again, the volatile Super bob.

Yet more of Super bob.

Carl Schmieg of Super bob.

One more time, Super bob.

Mindspine then finished the night with their eclectic fusion of thrash metal, progressive and modern rock flavors. Singer Jason Eyer, keyboardist David Eyer, guitarist Spencer Puzak, bassist Mark Holland and drummer Adam Rider mixed hard-hitting original assaults with modern rock/metal favorites. Mindspine pounded out renditions of Metallica’s “For Whom The Bell Tolls,” Rammstein’s “Du Hast,” Tool’s “Sober,” System Of A Down’s “Sugar,” Apocalyptica’s “I Don’t Care,” Bullet For My Valentine’s “Your Betrayal,” Static X’s “Push It” and Slipknot’s “Psychosocial” (complete with David taking ball bat to the group’s musical beer keg). They did a number of new original songs, as well as established crowdpleasers such as “Move,” “Right Through,” and the Eyer brothers’ dual keyboard displays on the originals “Monster” and “Forgotten You.” Mindspine’s performances were torrid and intense, as they went for broke and held nothing back.

The Eyer brothers – Jason and David – of Mindspine.

Spencer Puzak of Mindspine.

Again, Jason and David Eyer.

Adam Rider of Mindspine.

Mindspine, rocking the ink at 30 Something.

Again, Adam Rider.

Mark Holland of Mindspine.

Again, Jason Eyer.

Again, Spencer Puzak.

Once again, Adam Rider.

Again, Mark Holland.

David Eyer of Mindspine.

David Eyer, tapping the keg musically.

Again, the fury of Mindspine.

One more time, the Eyer brothers of Mindspine.

Although not a packed house, enough audience was present at Rock That Ink to raise some money toward phone cards for overseas soldiers. And those in attendance witnessed three diverse and fiery spins on hard and heavy modern rock.

POTATOFEST, EBENSBURG 9/25/10

It was again time for Ebensburg to celebrate the spud. Ebensburg’s 19th annual Potatofest was here for another year. But unlike the past few years, this year’s PotatoFest was graced by beautiful early autumn weather.

Live music was again a big part of PotatoFest, and I hoped to catch as much of this year’s edition as I could. Upon arriving, I caught the tail ends of John Stiffler’s and Broken Spoke’s performances, and saw that both were well appreciated by their respective audiences.

John Stiffler.

Again, John Stiffler.

Before exploring any further live music at Potatofest, I set about the day’s other priority, procuring my first spud-based foodstuff of the day – a bowl of ham pot pie. I then checked out Zupe’s performance under the South Center Street Tent. Zupe continues to be an all-around entertainer; singing, playing keys and trumpet, dancing, and also programming his own orchestrated backdrops. Zupe did a wide variety of sounds; from rock and pop hits by Elvis, Van Morrison and the Righteous Brothers; to standards by Bobby Darin and Frank Sinatra, to polkas and more. Musically, he never stayed in one place too long, and kept the performance fresh by varying the musical styles and his instrumental focus, from keys to trumpet to vocals. Zupe also frequently bantered with the crowd, cracking one-liners and jokes, and keeping the mood pleasant and lighthearted to make folks feel welcome.

Making his PotatoFest return, Zupe.

Again, Zupe.

Zupe on the trumpet.

All-around entertainer Zupe.

Once again, Zupe.

I then took in part of the new-look Rosie & the Jammers’ performance of early rock’n’roll, pop standards, country and polkas; casually paying attention as I consumed more potato-based foodstuffs. The group finished their set as I first arrived; I stuck around as they did the first two numbers of their next set, “In the Mood” and the “Green Parrot Polka.” Rosie & the Jammers recently introduced new singer/trumpet player Tim Bartek.

I headed to the Main Tent at the intersection of Center and High Streets to witness Johnstown’s Flood City Brass. These guys and gal have been a highlight of the past several Potatofests; this year was no exception, as they brought their horn-powered sounds back to downtown Ebensburg. Singer Tom Pavic was multi-tasking this day; singing, dancing and cavorting with audience members while savoring fresh-cooked pierogies all at the same time. Tom and Flood City Brass entertained with plentiful brassy classics; including Sanford-Townsend Band’s “Smoke from a Distant Fire,” Chicago’s “Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is,” Paul Simon’s “Late in the Evening,” The Commodores’ “Brickhouse,” and even “Gethsemane” from Jesus Christ Superstar!

Flood City Brass.

Jim Bilitski of Flood City Brass.

Josh Covert of Flood City Brass.

Again, Flood City Brass.

Seated on hay bales, an audience watches Flood City Brass.

Yakking away on sax, Jim Bilitski of Flood City Brass.

Luis Gonzalez of Flood City Brass.

Andy Heinze of Flood City Brass.

Alongside Jim Bilitski, the multi-tasking Tom Pavic of Flood City Brass, performing and enjoying pierogies at the same time.

Again, Josh Covert.

Andy Heinze and John Homerski of Flood City Brass.

Again, John Homerski.

During Flood City Brass’ performance, Fran Wertz walked past me and gave me a heads up that Strings Radio, the new project featuring Beyond Reason frontman Dan Myers II, was performing down the street outside the Ebensburg American Legion, so I after catching a good chunk of Flood City Brass’ performance, I headed off down High Street to investigate.

Strings Radio wasn’t playing out on the street where all the passers-by were, but in behind the Ebensburg American Legion, performing atop the fire escape. Dan on guitar and lead vocals, guitarist Tom Urbain and Mike Crocetti on hand percussion were performing a variety of acoustic classics. Led Zeppelin’s “Hey Hey What Can I Do” was under way when I first arrived; Strings Radio also did The Who’s “Squeeze Box,” Toby Keith’s “Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue,” Tom Petty’s “Mary Jane’s Last Dance” and an original song. A small audience was growing as the trio performed, and as more people on the street became aware that there was entertainment happening here.

Entertaining on the fire escape of the Ebensburg American Legion, Strings Radio.

Again, Strings Radio.

Mike Crocetti of Strings Radio.

Dan Myers II of Strings Radio.

I left Strings Radio after a few songs to check out White Shadow, performing nearby at the Penn Eben Park gazebo stage. This wasn’t the typical White Shadow performance; the group was this day doing tributes to both the Beatles and Elvis Presley. The Beatlemaniacs tribute happened earlier; with ringleader Jerry Carnicella decked out in white Elvis garb and The Hurricanes’ Bob Watters behind the drum kit, White Shadow’s “Elvis Lives” performance was in full swing, with a good-sized crowd checking it out. I caught the last few songs, as White Shadow did two renditions “Burning Love” (the latter by request to close the performance), “Suspicious Minds” and “My Way.”

Elvis Lives at PotatoFest, backed by Bob Helbig and Johann Von Schrenkel.

The PotatoFest audience looks on as White Shadow celebrates Elvis.

Jerry Carnicella as The King.

Again, Elvis Carnicella.

Bob and Jerry.

Johann Von Schrenkel.

Elvis and Johann.

White Shadow’s Elvis party continues.

I then headed back up High Street to catch what was left of Flood City Brass’ performance. Tom Pavic was having fun doing “Just A Gigolo” as I returned, and the group did Sly & the Family Stone’s “Dance to the Music,” The Hollies’ “He Ain’t Heavy He’s My Brother,” Van Morrison’s “Moondance,” Stevie Wonder’s “Superstition” and Ides Of March’s “Vehicle” to close the set. Again the horns sounded glorious, and Flood City Brass was bold and boisterous to the delight of the assembled crowd.

Continuing their PotatoFest party, Flood City Brass.

One more time, Flood City Brass.

With things winding down for this year’s PotatoFest, I headed back down the street to catch the remainder of Strings Radio’s performance. More people had gathered, and members of the American Legion were bringing out folding chairs for people to sit on. Strings Radio continued with songs by Matchbox 20, Poison, Bob Seger, Stealers Wheel and Lynyrd Skynyrd; before closing with a request for Kenny Wayne Shepherd’s “Blue on Black.”

Tom Urbain of Strings Radio.

Once again, Strings Radio.

One more time, Strings Radio.

Another Ebensburg PotatoFest was in the books. I enjoyed this day, as a rare PotatoFest occasion when the food, music and good weather all were on the same page!

THE DOWNFALL @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 9/25/10

In a bit of a rarity, Pellegrine’s was presenting a live band on a Saturday night. And it was a band I had been waiting to look at, The Downfall.

I was pleasantly surprised by the good-sized crowd already in place as I arrived at Pellegrine’s. And a lot of that crowd was already partaking in the dance floor. The Downfall’s roster of singer Dustin Reisling, guitarists Lee Stein and Scott Diehl, bassist Ryan McKracken and drummer J.D. Heverly fired up dance-friendly modern and classic rock favorites. They were doing Three Days Grace’s “Pain” as I arrived, and continued with tunes from Godsmack, Theory Of A Deadman, Puddle Of Mudd, Local H, Black Crowes, Finger Eleven, Green Day and Big & Rich. Ryan broke out the saxophone for the next tune, Wild Cherry’s “Play That Funky Music,” and also yakked it up on sax for the Doors’ “Roadhouse Blues,” before the group sent things into intermission with Kid Rock’s “All Summer Long.”

Despite the original Mad Max movie – my all-time favorite movie – was showing on the tube out by the rear door; I still managed to stick to the band room to enjoy The Downfall’s nightcap set. The group kicked off the set with Stevie Ray Vaughan’s “Pride and Joy,” and continued with favorites from Georgia Satellites, Deadeye Dick, Beatles, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Poison, Beastie Boys and more. After Alice In Chains’ “Man In The Box” ended the set, the partying dance floor crowd demanded one more, which The Downfall answered by performing Buckcherry’s “Crazy Bitch.”

The Downfall did a good job, sounding together and on the same page, and firing their tunes at a healthy clip to keep the dance floor busy through the night. These guys weren’t crowd-shy, as Dustin and Ryan especially engaged and rallied the dance floor folks to become involved in the party.

It amounted to a strong Pelly’s debut for The Downfall, and likely earned the group a return visit to this Altoona stage.

A bride and her party become a part of The Downfall’s onstage party.

The Downfall and the partying bride.

Dustin Reisling of The Downfall.

Ryan McKracken busts some sax and dance floor moves during The Downfall’s party.

J.D. Heverly of The Downfall.

Dustin and Ryan of The Downfall.

More party mayhem with The Downfall.

Scott Diehl and Dustin Reisling of The Downfall.

ROAR IN THE MOUNTAINS @ LEGION PARK, HOLLIDAYSBURG 9/26/10

After completing my preparations for the “Homegrown Rocker” program later in the evening, I headed back to Hollidaysburg’s Legion Park for the final day of Roar In The Mountains; to catch the final band of this year’s event, The Up Downs.

The group was under way as I arrived, and was performing a mixture of folk-rock and Americana sounds. Singer/guitarist Paul Johnson, banjo player Andy Shoop, mandolinist Rob Berkhimer, upright bass player Chad Crumrine and drummer Cody Dick played a selection spanning folk classics, rural-flavored rock numbers, Americana tunes, and even a few original songs. Some of their song selection included the Rolling Stones’ “Dead Flowers,” Bob Dylan’s “Easy Chair,” CCR’s “Green River,” Marshall Tucker Band’s “Fire on the Mountain,” the Beatles’ “Eleanor Rigby,” Steve Earle’s “The Devil’s Right Hand,” Pure Prairie League’s “Amie” and the Old Crow Medicine Show-popularized “Wagon Wheel.” The Up Downs also did a few of their own, such as “Dehydrated Hangover Blues” and “I Got Love.”

The Up Downs’ presentation was laid-back and relaxed, and the group was sturdy and together on their instruments. Their vocals and harmonies worked nicely, and the assembled audience seemed to appreciate their efforts.

The Up Downs.

Paul Johnson of the Up Downs.

Chad Crumrine of the Up Downs.

Andy Shoop of the Up Downs.

Rob Berkhimer of the Up Downs.

The Up Downs.

Cody Dick of the Up Downs.

A youngster donates to the Up Downs’ tip jar.

One more time, the Up Downs.

THE COUNTRY TRAVELERS @ GARY’S SNACK & GIFT SHOP, CANOE CREEK STATE PARK 9/26/10

With some time to kill between the end of The Up Downs’ performance and the time I needed to be at the radio station, I decided to swing by Canoe Creek State Park to find a secluded park bench and practice my acoustic guitar, which was in the back of my car. I first headed to the far side of the lake (opposite the beach side) in search of that secluded park bench, but heard live music emanating from across the lake. I needed to investigate, and hopped back in my car to drive over to the beach side to find out the source of the music.

That source was The Country Travelers, playing their final Sunday performance of the summer season outside Gary’s Snack & Gift Shop at the park’s beach area. This band entertained every Sunday afternoon during the summer months. I had hoped to check them out at some point, but thought their performances at the beach were finished for the year. This was a pleasant surprise!

Featuring singer/keyboardist Glenn Roub, electric guitarist/fiddler Don Claycomb, acoustic guitarist/singer Joe Moses, and bassist Chuck Stapleton; The Country Travelers were entertaining a nice-sized audience of mostly older folks with classic country blended with a touch of gospel. Giving a relaxed, cordial performance, the group such numbers as Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire,” Hank Williams’ “Mansion on the Hill,” Buck Owens’ “My Heart Skips a Beat” and “The Wabash Cannonball.” They also did gospel numbers such as “Glory to His Name,” and finished the afternoon with a countrified version of “The Star Spangled Banner.”

Set against the backdrop of the lake and park, this performance made for a pleasant experience.

While watching the band, I was approached by Gary, the operator of the Snack & Gift Shop, and we chatted about the band and Pennsylvania Musician Magazine (which he had never heard of before). Gary informed me that he would be bringing The Country Travelers back next summer season, and they would resume the weekly Sunday concerts next year during Memorial Day weekend.

The Country Travelers.

Glenn Roub and Don Claycomb of The Country Travelers.

Some audience members sing backing vocals with The Country Travelers during a gospel number.

Joe Moses of The Country Travelers.

Brandishing the fiddle, Don Claycomb of The Country Travelers.

Again, The Country Travelers.

With Canoe Lake in the background, The Country Travelers.

Some local waterfowl stop by to give The Country Travelers a listen.

The ducks and a swan get a treat from an audience member.

VENT @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 9/26/10

After completing the aforementioned “Homegrown Rocker” duties for another week, live music again drew me to Pellegrine’s to finish the weekend, with Vent on the stage.

Again, Vent got skunked on attendance this night, with only a small crowd around the main bar and not much anywhere else.

But the band still managed to have fun and entertain those who were there. Singer Tom Getz, guitarist Dave Plisco, bassist Rob Staph and drummer Jason Houser again did their thing over the two sets I was there; performing tunes from Pearl Jam, Toadies, Bloodhound Gang, Duran Duran, Green Day, Blink 182, Puddle Of Mudd, Ugly Kid Joe, Soft Cell, Violent Femmes, Social Distortion and more. It all was strongly performed, and Vent still attacked their song material with enthusiasm and purpose. As has been the case on most Sundays, though, it was disappointing that there weren’t more people in the house to make Vent’s efforts worthwhile.

Vent, again sharing their good times at Pellegrine’s.

Dave Plisco and Rob Staph of Vent.

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
Jim Price

Post Posted: Friday May 27, 2011 

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: