· Show Schedule
· The Forums
· The Final Cut
Ppl in State College need our help
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
evolanji

Post Posted: Friday Jul 05, 2013 

So I'm sure most of you have heard about the fire in State College last night. It left 40 people homeless. Some they were able to put in dorms for a couple nights and of course some will have renters insurance , but when you lose everything at once it is a really hard time until the insurance company pays up. I am organizing a item drive to take place for everyday needs, but I wanted to see if there is any bands out there playing tonight or tomorrow that would offer a portion of their door sales to help these folks out. Even if it's $1.00 a head it all helps!! Or you could ask your fans on your facebook page to bring an item, shampoo, deodorant, socks, underwear, all the things we forget we use every day. Then we could arrange a pickup of these items. I figured it would be worth a shot to ask, it's very last minute but no body plans for a fire. Thanks for your help guys (and gals) and rock on!!

Please email me at takingbacktomorrowaltoona@gmail.com ... that is the email I will be working off of today. Thanks!
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: