· Home
· Band Pages
· Show Schedule
· The Forums
· The Final Cut
Scaltz Guitar Studios- Online Sessions (Distance Learning)
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
scaltzguitar

Post Posted: Tuesday Mar 10, 2015 

Hi,

Tony Scaltz here from Scaltz Guitar Studios. I am no longer in State College, but I have a music school here in Maryland where I currently live. Part of this school is run completely online, and I conduct Skype based sessions with players of all levels who wish to improve their skills and knowledge of theory and composition.
In addition, I customize guitar tracks for student practice, as well as for bands or songwriters who need guitar work for their original music. We conduct an online session to get a sense of musical direction, I compose and record the guitar parts, and then I send files to the collaborator. The process is really great.
Please let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested in lessons or working on a project. If you are interested, please email me at anthony.scaltz@gmail.com. I will send you registration forms and details for the online studio.

In the meantime, please check out my FB page, YouTube Channel, and original music on Reverbnation to get a sense of what I am working on with students.

Thanks for your interest!
Tony
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Services Needed / Available
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: