Joined: 15 Jan 2004
Location: Tipton, PA
| Posted: Sunday Nov 04, 2018
|I'm unloading most of the basses from my arsenal to save for another, so I'm seeing if there's any interest. I've got the following up for grabs, and if there's any real interest, I'll post pics:
1. SOLD - Cort Curbow 6 string, Lake Placid blue, satin hardware, Luthite body, Bartolini MK-1 pickup, 3-band EQ, 34" scale, new D'addario strings, all original except truss rod cover and an upgraded bone/aluminum laminate nut. Excellent condition except for quarter-sized chip on back edge. $375.
2. SOLD - Cort Funk Machine I, Fantastic tone! Built like a tank!, T.M. Stevens signature, tribal paint job over entire bass including back of neck, headstock & pickups, satin hardware, neck through, two Bartolini MK-1 pickups, 3-band EQ, built-in Funk Wah (auto wah)!, excellent/mint condition, $600.
3. SOLD - Spear FlextTool 4 string, Lake Placid Blue (not as bright as the Curbow), matching headstock, maple neck with black block inlays (think Fender Geddy J), upgraded Seymour Duncan Basslines MM, P, and J pickups, obviously can cover the MM, P, and J tones!, good condition with a quarter-sized chip on the back edge and some headstock dents. $350.
4. SOLD - Yamaha Attitude Deluxe 4, metallic black, a 6-coil pickup!!, 5-way selector switch, awesome action, new Rotosound Billy Sheehan signature strings, new pickguard made from red vinyl record with Led Zepplin album sticker, original white pickguard included. $400.
5. SOLD - Spector SSD NS4CRFM (Euro 4), mid-90s, solid figured maple wings, neck through, transparent orange finish, EMG P & J pickups, classic NS curved body, new polished gold bridge, Schaller D-tuner, Czech Haz preamp, good condition. $1,250. I'm on the fence about this one!
I should have a gigbag or hard case included with each of these.
All kinetic, no potential.