· The Final Cut
WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 6/20/05
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
previous topic :: next topic  
Jim Price

Post Posted: Friday Jul 15, 2005 

WEEK/WEEKEND RECAP 6/20/05

JOHN BAKER & SHERRY LENDER @ ELECTRIC AVENUE, HOUTZDALE 6/15/05

This was another scenario of my day and night jobs colliding. My broadcast employer was doing another live Harley broadcast at Electric Avenue in Houtzdale, and John Baker and Sherry Lender provided the music.

John and Sherry kicked off their show with one of the highlights from the last time I had seen them several weeks earlier at this same venue; their acoustic spin on Black Sabbath’s “N.I.B.” The duo proceeded to mix up an assortment of classics, done in their own distinctive style. Sherry did most of the lead singing duties early on, fronting the pair on Fleetwood Mac’s “Rhiannon,” Janis Joplin’s “Me and Bobby McGee,” Pat Benatar’s “All Fired Up” and the charged rendition of Heart’s “Crazy On You” to finish the set. The pair also blended voices on Eric Clapton’s “Lay Down Sally” and Neil Young’s “My My Hey Hey.”

As they returned from their first intermission, Electric Avenue main man Justin stepped to the microphone to award prizes on this Wednesday “Bike Night,” and then stuck around to sing lead on Elton John’s “Crocodile Rock.” Sherry then returned to the mic, and the pair continued with more of their mix. Their duet rendition of the Indigo Girls’ “Closer to Fine” shined as always. Other set highlights included the John-sung version of the Rascals’ “Good Lovin,’ with John showcasing his whistling abilities at midsong; the duet rendition of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Call Me The Breeze,” Sherry’s passionate and gritty voice on 4 Non Blondes’ “What’s Up” and Fleetwood Mac’s “Landslide,” and the original song “River Road.” Towards set’s end, Electric Avenue bartender Tyler stepped up to the microphone and did a good job singing lead on the Grateful Dead’s “Friend Of The Devil” and Seven Mary Three’s “Cumbersome.”

John and Sherry’s third set featured more classics and onstage guests. After the pair resumed the action with Simon & Garfunkel’s “Mrs. Robinson,” Sherry again stunned the house with her powerful voice on Heart’s “Barracuda” – you could tell, this lady was feeling it! At this point, Wide Open singer/guitarist Matt Socoski joined John onstage to jam guitar and sing; the two musicians matching wits on Crosby Stills Nash & Young’s “Ohio,” Led Zeppelin’s “Going to California” and the Allman Brothers’ “Dreams.” (They did a fourth song, but I was distracted by somebody talking my ear off about my day job, and missed writing down what this song was. Hazard of the industry…) Sherry returned to belt out voice on three more songs; Pat Benatar’s “Heartbreaker,” Joan Jett/Gary Glitter’s “Do You Wanna Touch Me” and Natalie Merchant’s “Carnival.” Then one more guest graced the stage; a lady by the name of Melissa stepped up and did a nice job singing on a Sheryl Crow number. Sherry then returned and finished out the set with Blondie’s “Call Me.” The remaining Electric Avenue audience wanted to hear more, so John and Sherry returned for two more songs, Heart’s “Dreamboat Annie” into Fleetwood Mac’s “The Chain” to end the night.

John and Sherry again delivered the goods, having fun making music and entertaining the Electric Avenue crowd. You can tell these two genuinely enjoy performing and making audiences happy; there are continually smiles on both performers’ faces as they proceed through their repertoire on a given night. John’s 12-string abilities shined again, and Sherry’s powerful voice commanded attention several times through the evening. The various onstage guests throughout the night kept things interesting, and overall, this was an entertaining evening of acoustic sounds, as only John and Sherry can deliver them.

John Baker and Wide Open’s Matt Socoski mix it up acoustically at Electric Avenue.

OZONE RANGERS @ BURGI’S ROUNDHOUSE, ALTOONA 6/17/05

An underlying theme of this particular weekend was reunions. I knew I would witness two band reunions the following day; but for this night, it was a reunion of popular ZZ Top tribute band the Ozone Rangers at Burgi’s Roundhouse that was front and center on my agenda.

I arrived a little later than I expected due to work duties and a late dinner; but arrived late in the second set as singer/guitarist Bob Muhlbauer, bassist/singer Billy “Bandito” Nusom and drummer Sam Timchak were firing through various ZZ Top classics. The trio was firing through “Tube Snake Boogie” and into “Tush,” and although there wasn’t a big audience present, a few folks were on the dance floor as the ZZ Top grooves continued. The group proceeded with “I Thank You,” which stretched into an elongated jam, with Bob and Billy mixing it up with several ladies on the dance floor. The second set then concluded with “La Grange.”

During the intermission, I touched base with the Ozone Rangers. Due to traveling distance, families and health issues, these guys have stepped away from full time playing, but still like to get together now and then and have some fun onstage. Bob said that although it isn’t a full-time gig any more, there will always be an Ozone Rangers as long as these three players can get together on occasion to jam.

The attendance was a little bit disappointing, given that this show was advertised. But the folks who were at Burgi’s this night were enjoying it, and there was more yet to come.

Returning to the stage area, Bob introduced the band as the “Ozone Banditos,” and the trio resumed the music with the Cheap Trick double-shot of “I Want You to Want Me” and “Surrender,” which instantly brought a few dancers back onto the dance floor. The trio then reprised one of their original songs, before launching an abbreviated “medley from Hell” to close out the night; stringing together tunes from CCR, T. Rex, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Bob Seger, Kiss, Robert Palmer, Jethro Tull and Steppenwolf. (Bob jokingly referred to it as the “medley from Hell of songs in the same key.”)

It was a fun and laid-back performance, as these three musicians got reacquainted with each other and generated some classic rocking grooves together. And it once again served proof that when these three players get together, fun happens onstage.

The Ozone Rangers, having some ZZ Top-styled fun at Burgi’s Roundhouse.

Once again, Bill Nusom, Bob Muhlbauer and Sam Timchak; the Ozone Rangers.

THE MARAUDERS @ Q94 HARLEY GIVEAWAY, LAKEMONT PARK, ALTOONA 6/18/05

It started back in early April at the Spring Megafest concert at Altoona’s Jaffa Shrine, and progressed through the course of 2½ months. Through that time, 947 qualifiers were determined by a constant phone-in contest campaign, remote broadcasts in 5 counties, and registrations at sponsor locations. The contest became more heated as the date of the giveaway approached, with the final qualifier filling out the field just hours before by being the 94th phone-in caller at midnight the previous evening. It had built up to this day, Q94’s 8th annual Harley-Davidson Giveway, when one person would win a golden Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle.

The weather was near perfect for the giveaway at Altoona’s Lakemont Park. Hopeful qualifiers arrived and registered, with their qualifier cards being placed in a barrel. The last card remaining in the barrel at the end of it all would win the Harley.

Part of the festivities building up to the main event was live music, courtesy of The Marauders. Singer/guitarist Ben Dumm, upright bassist Chris Lawson and drummer Abe Weber showcased their brand of original roots rock and rockabilly, performing original songs from their two albums and more. The Harley hopefuls and audience seemed to enjoy the Marauders’ performance, and one of them, “Wolfie,” showed his appreciation by demonstrating his crazed dancing antics in front of the stage.

Shortly after noon, the giveaway began. From the initial 947 qualifiers, 50 semi-finalists were drawn. Those 50 names went back into the barrel and 10 finalists were drawn from those 50. Those 10 names were placed in the barrel, and one by one, drawn out of the barrel until two finalists remained: Molly Hovenstine of Hollidaysburg and Randy Biter of Cresson. After some tantalizing and teasing to keep the audience and finalists in suspense, the moment of decision had arrived and one more name was pulled from the barrel – Randy’s. Randy received a miniature Harley replica as a consolation prize; Molly won the big prize, the Harley Fat Boy.

One more winner would be chosen to close out the event. All of the non-winning qualifier names were placed back in the barrel, and Tyke Glass was picked to win a mini-chopper donated by Bob’s Variety in Altoona.

As the festivities wound down at Lakemont Park, I hopped into my car and made my way to another event this day that was just starting to heat up.

The Marauders warm up the crowd for the Harley giveaway.

Abe Weber of The Marauders.

Chris Lawson of The Marauders.

Ben Dumm of The Marauders.

Once again, The Marauders.

With crazed Harley hopeful “Wolfie” dancing at stagefront, The Marauders.

“Wolfie,” the dancing wildman.

Adam Erickson and the Q94 Calendar Girls begin the Harley giveaway festivities.

“Wolfie” does another dance when his name is drawn to be one of the 50 semi-finalists.

“Wolfie’s” dance move ends in a near somersault.

“Wolfie” rewards himself with another slam of beer.

Seconds after winning the Harley, Molly Hovenstine is interviewed by Adam Erickson.

That crazed dancing wildman, “Wolfie,” is crazy like a fox! Look who all the Calendar Girls are hanging around with after the Harley Giveaway (and autographing his T-shirt)!

Molly Hovenstine sits aboard her new ride.

Tyke Glass sits aboard his new ride, a mini-chopper donated by Bob’s Variety.

2ND ANNUAL RELAY FOR LIFE BAND JAM @ SHADE GAP PICNIC AREA, SHADE GAP 6/18/05

Once the Harley was given away, I roadtripped to the Shade Gap Picnic Area in Shade Gap to join the action in progress during the 2nd annual Relay For Life Band Jam. Organized by the Fast Trackers Relay For Life Team, the event featured a day-long slate of musical entertainment, food and refreshments, yard sales, children’s activities and more, with proceeds helping out the American Cancer Society.

I arrived just as young Brianna Sheeder was finishing up her set on the second stage. You might recall that I raved about this young lady’s vocal skills following last year’s Relay For Life Band Jam. I’m raving again; from just the one song I heard her sing, 10-year-old Brianna has a set of pipes!

After Brianna’s set ended, I touched base with her father, Tom Sheeder, who was running the sound board for her. While we were chatting, former Thin Ice/Swiftkick guitar man Doug Forshey stepped up and entered the conversation, followed by Greg Reigle. It was suddenly a Huntingdon County music scene reunion! Reunions, though, were a part of this day’s event. Tom and Greg would resurrect their 90’s band, Pipedown, a little later in the afternoon; and Bashful would reunite that evening to close out the event.

Some members of that eventual Bashful reunion were in action next, as Scream soon kicked off their set on the main stage. Scream celebrated the 80’s with a blistering set of mostly 80’s metal classics. After kicking off with Krokus’ “Long Stick Goes Boom,” the group rocked with tunes from Ratt, AC/DC, Kix, Motley Crue, Kiss, Quiet Riot, Scorpions, Def Leppard and more. Scream was tight and on the money, especially the guitar tandem of Ed Miller and Skip Henry, who fired off stinging lead solos and teamed for some stunning harmony guitars, especially on Ratt’s “Round and Round.” Singer Jeff Hoover confidently moved about the stage as he belted out the voice; at one point climbing atop the speakers before jokingly remarking that he was getting too old to do that any more. Robert Port kept it steady and sturdy on bass, and Greg Reigle packed ample wallop behind the drum kit, even doing a solo at one point.

Scream rocks the Relay For Life Band Jam.

Skip Henry of Scream.

Singing “We’re An American Band,” Jeff Hoover and Scream break out the Stars and Stripes.

Jeff Hoover of Scream.

Again, Scream.

Ed Miller of Scream.

Again, Ed Miller of Scream.

Once again, Scream.

Skip Henry and Robert Port of Scream.

Executing a solo, Skip Henry of Scream.

After Scream, it was back to the second stage to see Doug Forshey’s set. Since his days of rocking the region with Thin Ice and Swiftkick, Doug has relocated to Nashville, and has collaborated and written for some of the top names there. Armed with his acoustic guitar, Doug performed a selection of folk and country-flavored original songs, blended with a few select covers. Several of the songs were about Doug’s native Huntingdon County; “Ledge Quarry Blues” was about the Thousand Steps Trail at Jack’s Narrows, while “River’s Edge” was about the Juniata River. Doug introduced some new songs he recently wrote, such as “Other Days,” “Letter to Mary” and “Crazy Gravity;” and performed “The Way It Has to Be,” a song he co-wrote with one of Trisha Yearwood’s writers. In addition to his own material, Doug sang renditions of Steve Earle’s “Copperhead Road,” The Band’s “The Weight” and an obscure number, “Dry Town.” At a few points during the set, Doug was joined onstage by former Swiftkick bandmate Chuck Dean, who played along on harmonica. Doug’s presentation was pleasant and laid back; and his songs and melodies catchy and thoughtful.

Doug Forshey.

Once again, Doug Forshey.

With Chuck Dean helping out on harmonica, Doug Forshey.

Originally, Allentown modern rockers Spitshine were slated to perform next on the main stage. But when the group had to cancel late in the week due to singer Bryan Harmony battling laryngitis, young Mount Union-based rockers Gift Of The Hour was given the opportunity to substitute. The group explained early on that they were presently in search for a lead singer, and that much of the set they were about to do would be instrumentals. As they played through their selections, Gift Of The Hour blended together some interesting elements; including stern, gothic-flavored keyboard/electronic lead-ins, and songs/instrumentals that ranged between heavier, agitated arrangements and punkish numbers. I didn’t catch too many song titles aside from “Follow Me Down” and the slower “Sweet Tragedy.” Gift Of The Hour ended their set with an instrumental featuring an eerie, almost cinematic vibe. Without the presence of a lead singer, it was difficult to get a complete read on Gift Of The Hour and what they were about; but based on what they demonstrated here, they appear to have some interesting song ideas, and senses of adventure and imagination.

Gift Of The Hour plays the main stage of the Relay For Life Band Jam.

Once again, Gift Of The Hour.

The musical action shifted to the second stage for one more time, for the reunion performance of Pipedown. Singer/guitarist Tom Sheeder, Greg Reigle on bass and vocals, and drummer/singer Paul Veitch performed a hard-rocking set mixing original songs with 80’s and 90’s heavy rock covers. Pipedown resurrected original rockers such as “When Dad Beats Mom,” “Second to No One” and “God Only Knows” from their Squirt Of Love EP; along with songs from Corrosion Of Conformity, Alice In Chains, Four Horsemen, Kiss and more. All three musicians split lead vocal duties, and did respectable jobs. Instrumentally Pipedown was fairly sharp, not showing much rust after 8 years away from stage action. The audience seemed to enjoy Pipedown’s set, and the cheers became more numerous as it went along. As the group started into their final song, Fight’s “Little Crazy,” Tom’s daughter, Brianna Sheeder, and her friend stepped onstage to help with backing vocals. I recalled that back in the day, Pipedown used to indulge in a few more risqué tunes, but since this was a family event, these did not make an appearance this day. Regardless, Pipedown still delivered an edgy, fiery set.

Pipedown, reuniting onstage for the first time since 1997.

Once again, Pipedown.

Tom Sheeder and Greg Reigle of Pipedown.

Greg Reigle of Pipedown.

Tom Sheeder of Pipedown.

Paul Veitch of Pipedown.

With Tom’s daughter, Brianna, and her friend chiming in on backing vocals, Pipedown.

Young Brianna Sheeder (left) and her friend, helping her dad’s band on backing vocals.

Again assisted by their young guests, Pipedown.

Next up on the Shade Gap main stage was Big Bang Theory. As I witnessed from this band in previous weeks at Peter C’s and City Limits, Big Bang Theory rocked the crowd with their mixture of hard-hitting current, 70’s and 80’s rock. Singer J. Michaels, guitarist Tony Scaltz, bassist Paul Barsom and drummer Hu Bast opened with Velvet Revolver’s “Slither,” before firing off tunes from Filter, Rage Against the Machine, Black Label Society, Saliva, Ozzy Osbourne, AC/DC, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin and more; eventually culminating in the metallic double-blast of Metallica’s “Seek and Destroy” and Pantera’s “Cowboys From Hell” to close out the set. Again this band was instrumentally strong, with Tony Scaltz displaying his precision leads and Hu Bast rendering the big beats behind the kit. J. Michaels’ voice was again in decent form. The crowd was responsive to what Big Bang Theory had to offer, and their set served as a good lead-in to the day’s last act, the reunion performance of Bashful.

As the sun sets in Shade Gap, Big Bang Theory adds their two cents to the Relay For Life Band Jam.

Hu Bast of Big Bang Theory.

J. Michaels of Big Bang Theory.

Tony Scaltz of Big Bang Theory.

Bashful had a number of musicians in their ranks through their career on area stages in the 80’s and early 90’s. This particular Bashful reunion featured singer Jeff Hoover, guitarists Ed Miller and Russ Diamond, bassist Brad Zinn and drummer John Passarelli, who graced the drum kit just minutes before as Hu Bast of Big Bang Theory. Bashful showcased original tunes from throughout their career, while mixing in a few select 80’s metal favorites along the way. The group performed popular originals such as “Let It Ride,” the ballad “no Pain,” “One Step Away,” “All The Way,” “Axshun,” the title track from their 1990 album Down For The Count, “This Time,” “Sweet Surrender,” and for the finale, “White Line Fever.” Bashful also broke out some of the 80’s hair metal favorites they were known for doing back in the day, such as Krokus’ “Burning Bones” and “Screaming In The Night,” Def Leppard’s “Switch 625,” and Fastway’s “Say What You Will.” Although this particular group of musicians hadn’t played together in several years (other than Jeff and Ed in Scream), Bashful was on the mark more often than not. Ed handled the lion’s share of lead guitar duties, but Russ contributed a few sharp solo displays along the way. John reprised his booming beats from the legendary Bashful of yore, and Brad still sounded solid on bass. Jeff’s voice held up relatively well, given it was his second performance of the day. The audience was attentive during Bashful’s set, with a few folks stepping forward to groove at stagefront as the set progressed. Off to the side of the stagefront area, some old Bashful memorabilia was on display and on sale.

Reuniting onstage, Bashful.

Thundering the hillsides of Huntingdon County once again, Bashful.

Jeff Hoover of Bashful.

Ed Miller of Bashful.

Reverting back to his Bashful past, John Passarelli.

Russ Diamond of Bashful.

Brad Zinn of Bashful.

Again, Jeff Hoover of Bashful.

Once again, Jeff Hoover of Bashful.

John Passarelli of Bashful.

Again, Ed Miller of Bashful.

Once again, Ed Miller of Bashful.

Again, John Passarelli of Bashful.

One more time, Jeff Hoover of Bashful.

The 2nd annual Relay For Life Band Jam was another success. This year’s event saw stronger attendance than last year, and early indications are that it will be back for a third year in 2006. With the reunions of Bashful and Pipedown, plus Doug Forshey’s visit and performance, this year’s event had a Huntingdon County homecoming flavor to it. Once again, this was a fun event.

MIDNIGHT RODEO @ BURGI’S ROUNDHOUSE, ALTOONA 6/18/05

With the Relay For Life Band Jam ending at around 11 PM, I made the hour-plus trip back to Altoona, arriving at Burgi’s Roundhouse in time to catch most of the third set of Bedford country-rockers Midnight Rodeo.

Given that this was Midnight Rodeo’s first Altoona club appearance, I was pleasantly surprised to find a decent turnout at Burgi’s for their debut – an even stronger attendance than what I witnessed for the Ozone Rangers’ reunion the night before.

Singer Rick Zimmerman Jr., guitarist Mark Diehl, keyboardist Terry Feathers, bassist Roy Corle and drummer Dana Corle mixed country and rock’n’roll favorites, plus songs from their newly-released second CD, Saturday Night. The group had some people dancing to Wilson Pickett’s “In The Midnight Hour” as I arrived. After a slow-dance ballad, Rick introduced a song from the new CD, the country-rock flavored “Rodeo Girls.” The group followed with Bad Company’s “Can’t Get Enough,” Kentucky Headhunters’ “Dumas Walker,” and with Mark helping out on lead vocals, ZZ Top’s “Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers.” After a country number, Midnight Rodeo slowed it down with a ballad from their first album, “Amazed By You.” Midnight Rodeo picked the tempo back up with Garth Brooks’ “Friends In Low Places” and Travis Tritt’s “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” before playing another song from their new CD, “44-Caliber Love;” another country number then finished out the night.

At least from what I witnessed, Midnight Rodeo gave a strong performance. I was particularly impressed with Mark’s guitar playing, and just how clean and precise his leads were. Mark and Terry provided a nice balance between guitar and keys, and Roy and Dana backed them up with tight, sturdy rhythms. Rick again did a very good job on vocals, combining his rangeful voice with enthusiasm and a friendly, outgoing personality to grab the audience’s attention and keep it. Midnight Rodeo kept Burgi’s dance floor active through much of the set, and it appeared that the group’s mixture of good-time rock and roll and country won some new Altoona fans for them this night.

Midnight Rodeo, country’n’rolling at Burgi’s Roundhouse.

Once again, Midnight Rodeo.

Mark Diehl and Rick Zimmerman Jr. of Midnight Rodeo.

Rick Zimmerman Jr. of Midnight Rodeo.

Dana Corle of Midnight Rodeo.

LOVE STOMP @ PELLEGRINE’S, ALTOONA 6/19/05

If you are a band from out of town playing the Altoona area for the first few times, there are several rites of passage to indicate you are being accepted by the Altoona audience. Moments after I arrived at Pellegrine’s this night for Love Stomp’s second appearance there, a surefire indicator of their acceptance by the Altoona audience took place.

A fight.

Yes, mere seconds after I entered the door, a fracas broke out at Pellegrine’s main bar. This one was interesting and a bit humorous. One of the participants was quickly hustled out the door by Pelly’s security, who then went back to the bar to find the other participant, who reportedly started the fisticuffs. In a few moments, Forrest from Pelly’s security was hustling a second individual towards the door. This individual was loudly protesting and declaring he wasn’t involved, and by the time he reached the door, a number of people came to his defense and verified that he wasn’t involved. Forrest had grabbed the wrong guy. He let the guy go back in, and within moments, a third individual, the real culprit, was hustled out of the building. This third guy tried to come back in, but was quickly shoved back out the door by Pelly’s security. But Love Stomp had experienced their first Altoona bar fight, a sure indicator that this town was starting to embrace this Harrisburg-based band!

It was Love Stomp’s second visit to Pellegrine’s, and I was curious to see if they would fare better than their first visit, during which the audience was lukewarm and dead until the third set. Singer Amy K., guitarist Willy G., bassist Milhouse and drummer Ray Ray launched their second set with the Ramones double-shot of “Blitzkrieg Bop” and “I Wanna Be Sedated,” which immediately drew one wildly-dancing celebrant onto Pelly’s dance floor. The group continued to crank up the party with the James Gang’s “Funk No. 49” and Weezer’s “Hashpipe,” and a few more revelers took up position on the dance floor. Milhouse started into some eerie and ominous bass effects, which culminated in the next song, the Cranberries’ “Zombie.” As Amy belted the voice on this number, she moved out onto the dance floor to mix it up with the growing number of dancing participants and fans. Amy and Love Stomp gearshifted up with Hole’s “Celebrity Skin,” and used a clap-along Ozzy “Crazy Train” tease to launch the White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army.” The party continued with No Doubt’s “Just A Girl,” before heading to intermission with Rage Against the Machine’s “Bulls On Parade.”

At least thus far, it looked like Love Stomp was winning some fans and generating some interest from the Pellegrine’s audience. In all, the audience itself seemed to be livelier this time than the first time Love Stomp was here, and more anxious to get onto the dance floor.

Unlike their maiden Pellegrine’s performance, Love Stomp was more anxious to get those folks onto the dance floor as well; and took a far shorter intermission, returning to the stage in just over 20 minutes. The Love Stomp party resumed with Blondie’s “One Way Or Another,” with Willy and Milhouse immediately taking their show out onto the dance floor and into the crowd. The group stepped it up with Tone Loc’s “Wild Thing” and Pink’s “Get This Party Started,” and soon Pellegrine’s dance floor was seeing its busiest action of the night. The group entered its 70’s funk/disco segment, performing Wild Cherry’s “Play That Funky Music,” K.C. & the Sunshine Band’s “Shake Your Booty” and Donna Summer’s “Hot Love.” The show continued with Third Eye Blind’s “Semi-Charmed Life,” Lit’s “My Own Worst Enemy” and Blink 182’s “All The Small Things” to close out the set. The now-dancing Pellegrine’s crowd demanded one more, and Love Stomp delivered with their take on Led Zeppelin’s “Rock and Roll.”

For Love Stomp, this night was a big improvement over their first night at this venue. The group was clearly more charged about entertaining the crowd and more prompt about returning to the stage from intermission; and Pellegrine’s crowd was more enthusiastic and in party mode this night. The two forces combined to deliver a fun Sunday night party; this night provided forward progress in further establishing Love Stomp as a party force in these parts.

Amy K. and the Love Stomp show fire up the party at Pellegrine’s.

Milhouse of Love Stomp takes his party to the people.

Ray Ray of Love Stomp.

Amy K. of Love Stomp.

Amy K. of Love Stomp gets sandwiched into some bump-and-grind dance floor action.

Once again, Amy K. and Love Stomp fire up the party at Pellegrine’s.

Once again, Amy K. of Love Stomp.

http://pamusician.net
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » JP's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: