· Show Schedule
· The Forums
· The Final Cut
the Admusement Tax in Blair County!
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » The Law
previous topic :: next topic  
K-Skell

Post Posted: Thursday Nov 17, 2005 

Insane! Sad Confused Our county officers made a law that in my views causes my harm than good. It shows and reflects that our County officals do not want to even want entertainment to come to Blair County. They have made that part impossible by enacting a law that makes the entertainer and/ or business that have entertainment for us, poor souls ( who love entertainment and yes "Bring out your d ead too!") pay through the nose by this special Admusement Tax. Over the years, I have heard people ask the question, why doesn't the bigger named bands & artists come and play in Altoona? Why? Because of this Admusement Tax! It time now to enact against this tax! Twisted Evil It is time to make a stand against this tax! Evil or Very Mad Tell our county officals to repeal this tax. Wink Smile We need to attract more business and artists to our fair town of Altoona and surrouding area. Smile Not drive them away either! We are now living in the 21st century ( schzoid man! ) and a new tax needs to be enacted. One that would not hurt the venrue owner and/ or the artist. One that would be fair and would not hinder them in such a way that they would not come here because of the tax. Let the county officals promote this area better! Not make it a H@ll Hole of dispair. Idea

Doug Pinnick of King's X
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » The Law
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: