· The Final Cut
Question for the CORE GROUP looking to ammend the laws
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » The Law
previous topic :: next topic  
byndrsn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Friday Feb 03, 2006 

This question is really aimed at Paul!!! (sorry buddy, hate to single you out, but I know that you are working hard at this and this post is not intended to put more un-needed presure on you!!)

Anyway, do we have an email list for everyone yet? I've had a couple ideas and thoughts that I would like to share with the group, but I'm not sure I am completely comfortable voices them on Rockpage because it is SOOOOOOO public. I would rather some discussion through email take place before these thoughts of mine are made public.

Thanks Paul!!!!

And everyone - my email is urbss@aol.com - if you want to contact me or whatever, please feel free, but know that if I don't see something in the Subject of the email that identifies what this is about, I will most likely delete your email because of the 70-100 emails I get a day, 85% is spam.
bassist_25

Post Posted: Saturday Feb 04, 2006 

Tom,

Sorry that you haven't heard from me. I did send out an email/phone# list earlier this week, but your email (along with Jamie's, Lisa's, and Mickey's) bounced for some reason.

I'm putting together an agenda (with the help of Ray) that I did want to have sent out by yesterday or today, but this semester already has me exhausted, so I'm a little behind. Don't worry; I will be sending out agendas sometime tomorrow.

Also, I'll be creating a voting form to help us elect officers. I figured that it would be pointless to do nominations, so I'll just be putting everyone's name on the list, unless they wish to be left off.

I'll be sure to get the email list to everyone, so watch for that (I'll also bring copies to the next meeting).

Talk to you later.

Paul
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » The Law
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: