0%  [ 0 ]
Other
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

bassist_25

Post Posted: Friday Nov 30, 2007 

Hello fellow Rockpagers,

I thought that I'd elevate the level of discourse here in the polls section. I was going to ask people whether they believed that John Stuart Mill's argument for the free market of ideas and ultilitarianism should be the primary basis of European economic policy or if Rand's objectivism is a better suited philosophical deduction of modern markets in a Eurocentric culture, but I didn't want to be too low-brow.

Anyways, I prefer stalls. I'm not homophobic, but I just don't like to have everything hanging out there. Also, using the urinal opens you up the dreaded dude who wants to try and have a conversation with you while doing your business. Are people so socially inept to not understand how awkward this is? I've walked out of restrooms and waited for stalls to open up even with open urinals. I really hate the trough. Uggg!

I suppose that this is a male-biased poll, but females are always welcome to vote.
VENTGtr
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Can't say I'd have an actual "preference" on the urinal question. However,...

bassist_25 wrote:

I suppose that this is a male-biased poll, but females are always welcome to vote.

I did once see a girl at, I BELIEVE, the Brewery many years ago trying to use the
trough in the men's room. DIDN'T turn out well for her by a long shot.

Oh...and John Stuart Mill. Just to go low brow for a second.

"You must be this beautiful to ride the Quagmire."
 Back to top »
songsmith

Okay, here's a patented Songsmith war story, and it takes place in, for those of you who've been playing a LONG time, Hill Valley Hotel:

Hill Valley Hotel (now a respectable eatery) was a dive bar located a few miles outside Mount Union, PA, and was famous throughout the 60's thru the late 80's as a pretty rough place. Two people have been shot there, one actually meeting his maker on the dance floor. Many hundreds have gotten their city-boy asses beaten soundly, because this place was for rednecks only. It was the kind of place that you didn't screw with people you didn't know, unless you were lookin' to mix it up.
At the time, I was singing for a heavy band called Black Angel, I think, though I'm sure I was not playing this night. I did, however, dress the part of the 80's frontman... long shaggy hair, glammy clothes, etc. Not my forte now, but it got me laid, and I'd have worn a tutu if it got me laid.
Anyway, I go into the men's room (I guess you could call it that), step up to the stainless steel piddle-trough (for some reason, people kept kicking the urinals to pieces, so they put in communal pissatoria), and haul out Big Harry. As I begin to let fly, a very large and menacing fellow in a dirty denim vest with a "1%" patch approaches the trough, and releases his own Dog of War. Now, unlike ladies rooms, where I'm told conversation is de rigeur, there are few exchanges of pleasantries in a barroom pisser, so I make do with target practice on a floating cigarette butt. As I finish up, and do that weird thing we do to get the last drop off the end of our terwilligers, my giant-outlaw-biker cohort apparently does the same, because... I feel something warm and wet land on my left cheek.
I had biker-pee on my face.
Instantly angered and chagrinned, I put my own wang away, and briefly considered kicking this a-hole in the nads. Then reality struck. He'd have killed me, and the most grossed-out moment of my life would have likely been the last moment of my life.
I politely looked down, turned, and walked away. I didn't even wipe it off until I went over to one of those disgusting towel-loop things that basically has you drying your hands on the same part of the towel someone else used a few hours ago. The dude never said anything, and neither did I. I went out to the car, and got an alcohol-wipe so I wouldn't catch anything, and actually HUNG OUT at the bar the rest of the evening (that's real skin-hound dedication, right there) but the magic was gone.
After that, I pissed outside like everybody else. One of the best things about being a country boy is that the world is your urinal.----->JMS
 Back to top »
DrumAndDestroy
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Songsmith...you should've jacked him and ran if he wasn't phased by it...

I go wherever I need to when the urge hits...trough, urinal, sitdown, ex girlfriends cd's...wherever Very Happy
 Back to top »
mjb
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

drum and destroy, i can't help but recoginize the utter disgust and allout hatred you have for your x-girlfriend Laughing you gotta move on, although i'm curious why you hate her so. Very Happy

songsmith, that is a funny story, do you think he tried to jerk a drop in your direction on purpose cuz you were dressed like a girl or do you think it was an accident it hit you in the face and maybe he was just aiming for your arm or something? i think i would have had to say something, like hey you big fuckin doophus , you just pissed on my face, bitch!
funny story, thanks for sharing that one.

oh yeah, i'll piss wherever. eyes front, no small talk or exchanging plesentries, greetings of the day, possibly a head nod, like "whats up man" if eye contact is made upon entry. other than that, i got nothing to say.
 Back to top »
bassist_25

Funny story, Johnny! Excuse my ignorance, though, but what is a 1% patch? Is it a racist thing?
songsmith

It refers to a statement made by some gov't official many years ago (I think it was J. Edgar Hoover, but I'm not sure), something to the effect that 1% of the population are psychotic criminals that ruin it for the other 99%. Bikers just loved that, and wear the patch to this day.
For the record, I have nothing against bikers per se... I only noted it because this cat was big and burly, and wearing outlaw colors... someone you'd think twice about before attempting to put the smack down. I was clearly outclassed... I was, and remain to be, a pussy. Laughing ---->JMS
 Back to top »
DrumAndDestroy
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

mjb wrote:
drum and destroy, i can't help but recoginize the utter disgust and allout hatred you have for your x-girlfriend Laughing you gotta move on, although i'm curious why you hate her so. Very Happy

Haha. I didn't mean any particular ex. It was merely a suggestion of where I COULD pee...given enough alocohol was involved Very Happy
 Back to top »
VENTGtr
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

DrumAndDestroy wrote:

Haha. I didn't mean any particular ex.

He meant 'em all! Damn them to hell...and urine-covered CDs!!!!!!

Back to top »
DrumAndDestroy
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

VENTGtr wrote:
DrumAndDestroy wrote:

Haha. I didn't mean any particular ex.

He meant 'em all! Damn them to hell...and urine-covered CDs!!!!!!

now you're on the right track!
 Back to top »
Team Transylvania
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

How come "Pants" isnt an option???
The Musical Exorcist
 Back to top »
metalchurch
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Paul, this is by far the craziest thing ever on here.
I just pull right up to the nearest pisser and whip it out. I don't like using stalls if I can help it cause there's always that chance of it smelling like rotten ass.
 Back to top »
bassist_25

Team Transylvania wrote:
How come "Pants" isnt an option???

LOL. Well, I suppose there is "other."

MetalChurch wrote:
just pull right up to the nearest pisser and whip it out. I don't like using stalls if I can help it cause there's always that chance of it smelling like rotten ass.

Wow, that surprises me. Joe, I had you pegged as a stall kinda guy. Not that I walk around analyzing people's preference for toilets or anything. LMAO Maybe I could find some sort of correational variable that goes with that. Perhaps those who score higher on the Agreeableness scale of the Big Five Factor Trait Theory are more likely to show a preference towards urinals.

In all seriousness, one of my friends use to be a janitor at a mall. He said that someone drilled a hole into one of the stalls so they could watch people take a piss. My friend would plug up the hole every day, and some how this person always found a way to open it back up. They never did find out who it was. Sick shit.
metalchurch
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

A stall kind of guy?
You know even if the urinals are full, I'll just wait patiently until the next available piss hole.
Man I actually make fun of people that use the stalls, almost like they are sitting down to piss or something. and whats really funny, is that they go in and lock the door also. LOL
Like some kind of complex or something.

I'm not bustin on you for using a stall, just not my thing. This subject is all too funny man.
I've now officially seen it all on here.

We were just talking about putting shit in a jar and huffing it.
Eddie Vedder being referred to as a puddle of jism, and now this.

Bodily fluids and music.
Sex,Drugs, and Rock N Roll indeed my man!
 Back to top »
DrumAndDestroy
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

wow you guys...this has gone too far...
 Back to top »
DirtySanchez
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

I pissed on a girl once. I got punched in the face before my drunk ass realized what I was doing. Then I fucked her best friend 20 minutes later. We quit dating shortly thereafter.

I prefer to piss outside. I do it off of my deck almost daily. It's fun.
Don't judge me.
BDR

Post Posted: Saturday Dec 01, 2007 

DirtySanchez wrote:
I pissed on a girl once. I got punched in the face before my drunk ass realized what I was doing. Then I fucked her best friend 20 minutes later. We quit dating shortly thereafter.

Sorry to hear that ... what drove you guys apart?!?

Laughing

r:>)
Mistress_DB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Sunday Dec 02, 2007 

Doesn't matter where you guys go really. Ya'll can't seem to hit the bowl right anyways. Think they need to start putting little sticks and tape next to the facilities (toothpicks for you short guys) to help ya aim it right.

As for me, I'd pee anywhere if I had to go bad enough. Even on someone if the price was right.
songsmith

Post Posted: Sunday Dec 02, 2007 

Maybe so... but as a guy, I have the common sense to actually look at the toilet before I sit on it... in 42 years of being potty-trained, not once have I ever sat down on a throne whose seat was up.
And part of the wonder of manhood is that we never understand how women wazz on the seat, but everytime my wife uses a ladies room in a bar, she complains that women "hover" and miss. As gross as guys are in the john, we're still not as bad as women. (Spoken as a former maintenance man/janitor) Wink ------->JMS
 Back to top »
ToonaRockGuy
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Monday Dec 03, 2007 

Trough. I need all the room I can get, especially when the Jaeger's been flowin'.
RLeahey14
Gold Member
Gold Member

I vote trough, very old school right there,

although my brother took a shit in a urinal once, so they can be more univeral than a trough, haha, stalls are just there for fucking in the bathroom
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bassist_25

RLeahey14 wrote:

although my brother took a shit in a urinal once

Did they get these guys to investigate why there was a turd in the urinal?

Mistress_DB
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Dec 04, 2007 

songsmith wrote:
Maybe so... but as a guy, I have the common sense to actually look at the toilet before I sit on it... in 42 years of being potty-trained, not once have I ever sat down on a throne whose seat was up.
And part of the wonder of manhood is that we never understand how women wazz on the seat, but everytime my wife uses a ladies room in a bar, she complains that women "hover" and miss. As gross as guys are in the john, we're still not as bad as women. (Spoken as a former maintenance man/janitor) Wink ------->JMS

leaving the seat up is a whole other argument there. As for the women who tend to "hover"... I'm guessing these are the same chics who still think you can catch aids from a toilet seat. I figure if the ladies room is that gross, go squat in the parking lot. I'd hate to see some of these people's bathrooms at home if they're that piggy in a public one.
VENTGtr
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Dec 04, 2007 

Mistress_DB wrote:

Even on someone if the price was right.

I'm listening....

Back to top »
Soulseeker

Post Posted: Thursday Dec 06, 2007 

Call me immature but i still enjoy writing my name in the snow, and on peoples radiators, thats always funny.
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Viewer Polls
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: