· Home
· Band Pages
· Show Schedule
· The Forums
· The Final Cut
Musicians Wanted to play on Studio Collab album (UPDATE)
Go to page Previous  1, 2
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Musicians / Bands Wanted / Available
previous topic :: next topic  
Naga
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Saturday Sep 19, 2009 

I play guitar. I may need a better amp, although the one I have tends to do alright for its size

I can also do some vocs, perhaps add a backing track?
 Back to top »
joltinjeff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Saturday Sep 19, 2009 

Flaw wrote:
DrumAndDestroy wrote:
Flaw wrote:
thats a interesting list i can't wait to hear it when its done

you should play some guitar

ill fill in for the cowbell orchestra. theres probably going to be a need for more cowbell for a recording of this magnitude.

i may throw my name in for guitar or bass.

I have a fever. A fever to hear more cowbells. I gotta have more cowbells!!!

Back to the thread - while I dont really know anyone else on this list of musicians and vocalist other than Brian's Girl. This would be a great way to meet other people from other bands. I still say we make a call to Quincy Jones and ask if we could re-record We Are the World.
BloodyFingers
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Sep 20, 2009 

Count me in......Heavy guitar sound here
 Back to top »
bornandthebeanstalk1

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 23, 2009 

im in, i play guitar and sing
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KeithReynolds
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Thursday Sep 24, 2009 

OK guys!!!!
We all need to get together. Altoona seems to be the best id think. Maybe 30 Something. Its relaxed and will house everyone if we all show up. If anyone has a better meeting place idea, certainly say it, im always up for better suggestions. I know the travel sucks. Its 40 mins to altoona for me. As I stated, the project will need a small commitment. Nothing that will ruin your band's schedules or family lives. Im willing to schedule recording dates around what works best for the team that is recording. Teams can work as much as possible by sending files back and forth to get the song(s) written. If a team had to get together and rehearse the song, its up to that team to schedule the time. With so many people involved, songs have to be done by teams. We will discuss how teams are chosen at the meeting or even here if you guys want. As i said before, i have an idea of a team that id love to see write a song together. These guys never played with eachother before, and im sure something great will come out of it!!! I would like to have teams figured out and get the ball rolling on this. The writing of songs will prob take some time.
Again, Thanks to everyone who wants to be involved. This will certainly be in the local music history books.
 Back to top »
joltinjeff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Posted: Thursday Sep 24, 2009 

FourthDimensionAudio wrote:
OK guys!!!!
We all need to get together. Altoona seems to be the best id think. Maybe 30 Something. Its relaxed and will house everyone if we all show up. If anyone has a better meeting place idea, certainly say it, im always up for better suggestions. I know the travel sucks. Its 40 mins to altoona for me. As I stated, the project will need a small commitment. Nothing that will ruin your band's schedules or family lives. Im willing to schedule recording dates around what works best for the team that is recording. Teams can work as much as possible by sending files back and forth to get the song(s) written. If a team had to get together and rehearse the song, its up to that team to schedule the time. With so many people involved, songs have to be done by teams. We will discuss how teams are chosen at the meeting or even here if you guys want. As i said before, i have an idea of a team that id love to see write a song together. These guys never played with eachother before, and im sure something great will come out of it!!! I would like to have teams figured out and get the ball rolling on this. The writing of songs will prob take some time.
Again, Thanks to everyone who wants to be involved. This will certainly be in the local music history books.

Just let me know via pm or something when you want to have this meeting. Again, I am really looking forward to working with other musicians and vocalist, I think we all can benefit from this. The different generes that will be represented will be great. I am looking forward to learning things from different ppl as well.
Jeff
guitarslinger

Post Posted: Friday Sep 25, 2009 

This sounds like alot of fun! Can't wait to get started!
 Back to top »
Naga
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Oct 04, 2009 

Any updates? Time, place, suggestions, ideas? Anybody?
 Back to top »
Randy

Post Posted: Monday Nov 23, 2009 

I would be interested inthis or other projects I sing and play a mean blues harp. I am know in the area as the harmonica man but also sing pretty well too. Contact me at 414-7985 if intersested.
Randy

Post Posted: Monday Nov 23, 2009 

I am A local area musician sorry I have no demo but I do have alot of years of experince. I am a vocalist that plays a mean blues harp and sit in with numerous bands. If you need someone like me contact me @ 414-7985.
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » Musicians / Bands Wanted / Available
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: