The Musician Death Thread
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » General Discussion
previous topic :: next topic  
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Jun 27, 2021 

Jon Hassell, Influential Avant-Garde Composer, R.I.P.

https://pitchfork.com/news/jon-hassell-dies-at-84/
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Monday Jun 28, 2021 

Johnny Solinger, Skid Row frontman from 1999â€"2015, dies aged 55 following liver failure battle
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Friday Jul 16, 2021 

Cinderella Guitarist Jeff LaBar Dies At 58

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/cinderellas-guitarist-jeff-labar-dies-at-58/?fbclid=IwAR35FMAJ4Ya5jxd0CKQXLRUnctLwcFnA4FkQhbd6SRItw6kl4rH97rDJAdU
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Saturday Jul 17, 2021 

Gary Corbett, a producer, songwriter, and keyboard player best known for co-writing “She Bop,” a Top 5 single for Cyndi Lauper in 1984, and his touring work with KISS and Cinderella, died yesterday (July 14, 2021). Corbett, believed to be 62 years old, died after a battle with lung cancer, one day before his birthday.

Corbett grew up in Brooklyn, NY, and began taking piano lessons at age four. By the time he was ten years old, he was earning money playing private parties on weekends. After graduating from high school, he was part of Ian Hunter’s touring band.

Several years later, he enjoyed his first significant success, co-writing “She Bop” with Lauper and several others. The #3 pop hit was one of four Top 5 singles on her 1983 debut, She’s So Unusual, which has sold a reported 16 million copies worldwide.

With his first royalty check, Corbett bought a Yamaha DX7, and an Apple IIe home computer, complete with MIDI interface. Being one of the “first kids on the block” with these amazing new tools, he quickly became one of New York’s busiest keyboard player/programmers. After a few years of working in many of New York’s studios, he was finishing a project at Electric Lady Studios. During a break, a casual conversation with a fellow keyboardist led him to being hired for Lou Gramm’s debut solo tour. Before that tour was done, Corbett was asked to go out on the next KISS tour (1987’s “Crazy Nights”) to play keyboards. In between KISS tours, he toured and recorded with many other artists, serving as musical director for Debbie Gibson and Taylor Dayne. In the beginning of 1991 joined up with Cinderella, for their “Heartbreak Station” tour.

Amidst other work, Corbett continued to tour with Cinderella.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Monday Jul 19, 2021 

Kansas Violinist and Vocalist Robby Steinhardt R.I.P.

On Saturday, Steinhardt â€" the musician responsible for Kansas' best violin solos on tracks such as "Dust in the Wind" and a founding member of the group â€" died after suffering from acute pancreatitis, according to a public statement by his wife Cindy Steinhardt. He was 71.

"It is with an extremely heavy broken heart that I have to announce to the world, we have lost one of the most incredible people of our time…. Robby Steinhardt has passed away," his wife wrote on Facebook, sharing that Steinhardt was admitted into the hospital in May, placed on life support and "wasn't expected to live through the night."

However, "Like the true fighter he is, he managed to spring back much to the amazement of his entire medical staff. Once again, he cheated death and the road to recovery had begun," she wrote, referring to a heart attack he faced in 2013.

Cindy continued by saying he was placed in a rehab facility 65 days later "to build his strength," but a fever set in, his blood pressure was "uncontrollable" and he faced sepsis once again.

"He greeted me with a smile, open arms and kisses. His daughter Becky called. They had a beautiful, happy, conversation together," she wrote. "Six minutes later as I held him to keep him warm, he died in my arms at 6:30pm Saturday July 17, 2021."

Steinhardt was set to go on a tour after recording his first-ever solo album with producer Michael Franklin and was looking forward to "being back on stage doing what he loved," Cindy wrote.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Jul 27, 2021 

Mike Howe, lead singer of Metal Church, R.I.P.

Mike Howe, the singer from the heavy metal band Metal Church, died Monday morning at his home in Eureka, Calif. He was 55.

"It is with our deepest regrets that we must announce the passing of our brother, our friend and true legend of heavy metal music," the post read. "Mike Howe passed away this morning at his home in Eureka, California. We are devastated and at a loss for words. Please respect our privacy and the Howe family's privacy during this most difficult time."
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Thursday Jul 29, 2021 

ZZ Top Bassist Dusty Hill Dead at 72

ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill, who played with the Texas blues-rock trio for over 50 years, died Tuesday at age 72. His rep confirmed the musician’s death, but said a cause of death was currently unknown.

“We are saddened by the news today that our Compadre, Dusty Hill, has passed away in his sleep at home in Houston, Texas,” surviving members Billy Gibbons and Frank Beard said in a statement. “We, along with legions of ZZ Top fans around the world, will miss your steadfast presence, your good nature, and enduring commitment to providing that monumental bottom to the ‘Top’. We will forever be connected to that ‘Blues Shuffle in C.’ You will be missed greatly, amigo.”
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Aug 08, 2021 

Kool & The Gang Co-Founder Dennis 'Dee Tee' Thomas R.I.P.

NEW YORK â€" Dennis "Dee Tee" Thomas, a founding member of the long-running soul-funk band Kool & the Gang known for such hits as "Celebration" and "Get Down On It," has died. He was 70.

He died peacefully in his sleep Saturday in New Jersey, where he was a resident of Montclair, according to a statement from his representative.

Thomas was the alto sax player, flutist and percussionist. He served as master of ceremonies at the band's shows. His last appearance with the group was July Fourth at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.

Born Feb. 9, 1951, in Orlando, Fla., Thomas was known for his prologue on the band's 1971 hit, "Who's Gonna Take the Weight." Known for his hip clothes and hats, he was also the group's wardrobe stylist. In the early days, he served as their "budget hawk," carrying their earnings in a paper bag stuffed into the bell of his horn, the statement said.

In 1964, seven teen friends created the group's unique bland of jazz, soul and funk, at first calling themselves the Jazziacs. They went through several iterations before settling on Kool & the Gang in 1969. The group's other founders are brothers Ronald and Robert Bell, Spike Mickens, Ricky Westfield, George Brown and Charles Smith.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Thursday Aug 12, 2021 

Mike Finnigan, a keyboardist, vocalist, and session musician who performed with an impressive array of artists including Buddy Guy, Bonnie Raitt, Crosby, Stills & Nash, and Jimi Hendrix, has died. He was 76. A source close to Finnigan’s family said he succumbed to kidney cancer on Wednesday morning at Ceder Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Finnigan
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Saturday Aug 14, 2021 

Nanci Griffith, Grammy-winning folk singer-songwriter, R.I.P.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/singer-nanci-griffith-dead
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Aug 22, 2021 

Don Everly of the Everly Brothers R.I.P.

Don Everly, who with his late younger sibling Phil established the template for close harmony vocalizing in the chart-topping duo the Everly Brothers, died Saturday at age 84 in Nashville. No cause of death was immediately disclosed.

The Los Angeles Times confirmed the death through a family spokesman, even as tributes were already accumulating on social media Saturday night as word circulated about his death.

Everly (pictured above, right) â€" an inaugural inductee in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1986 who also joined the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2001 â€" grew up singing the high, fluid harmonies that would make him famous in his family’s country act. Beginning in 1957, he and his brother cut a groundbreaking series of hit ballads and rockers for the Cadence and Warner Bros. labels.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Aug 22, 2021 

Tom T. Hall R.I.P.

Country legend Tom T. Hall has passed away at the age of 85. His son Dean confirmed the news on Twitter, writing: “With great sadness, my father, Tom T. Hall, died this morning [August 20] at his home in Franklin, Tennessee. Our family asks for privacy during this difficult time.”

Hall joined the Grand Ole Opry in 1971 and was inducted into the Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame in 1978, the Kentucky Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2002, the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2008, the Bluegrass Hall of Fame in 2018 and the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2019.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Aug 24, 2021 

Charlie Watts, The Rolling Stones Drummer, R.I.P.

Charles Robert “Charlie” Watts, the Rolling Stones drummer, has died. He was 80.

Watts’ publicist confirmed his death in a statement. “It is with immense sadness that we announce the death of our beloved Charlie Watts,” it read. “He passed away peacefully in a London hospital earlier today surrounded by his family.” The statement referred to Watts as “one of the greatest drummers of his generation” and closed by requesting that “the privacy of his family, band members, and close friends is respected at this difficult time.”

Watts’ death comes several weeks after it was announced that the drummer would not be able to partake in the Rolling Stones’ No Filter tour of U.S. stadiums. “Charlie has had a procedure which was completely successful, but his doctors this week concluded that he now needs proper rest and recuperation,” a rep for the band said in a statement at the time. “With rehearsals starting in a couple of weeks it’s very disappointing to say the least, but it’s also fair to say no one saw this coming.”
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Aug 29, 2021 

Ron Bushy, drummer for Iron Butterfly, passed away today at 79 of cancer.

“‘In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida’ was written as a slow country ballad, about one-and-a-half minutes long,” Bushy told It’s Psychedelic Baby magazine last year. “I came home late one night and Doug [Ingle] had been drinking a whole gallon of Red Mountain wine. I asked him what he had done, while he has been playing a slow ballad on his Vox keyboard. It was hard to understand him because he was so drunk … so I wrote it down on a napkin exactly how it sounded phonetically to me: ‘In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.’ It was supposed to be ‘In the Garden of Eden.'”

As the song expanded, the group would eventually enter Ultrasonic Studios in Hempstead, Long Island the following year in 1968 to record the track. “We set up our equipment and [engineer] Don [Caselle] says, ‘Guys, why don’t you just start playing and let me get some mic levels,'” he told Vinyl Writer earlier this year. “We decided let’s do ‘Vida’ … we played the entire song without stopping. To make a long story short, when we finished, he said, ‘Guys, come into the control room.’ We listened to it and were blown away.”
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Sep 21, 2021 

Sarah Dash, member of Labelle, R.I.P.

Sarah Dash, member of R&B trio Labelle who had a US No 1 hit with Lady Marmalade, has died aged 76.

No cause of death has been given, though she had reportedly told family she was feeling unwell in recent days.

Patti Labelle, who co-founded the group with Dash, Nona Hendryx and Cindy Birdsong, said she was “heartbroken” and called Dash “an awesomely talented, beautiful and loving soul who blessed my life and the lives of so many others in more ways than I can say. I could always count on her to have my back.” Dash and Labelle had performed together last weekend, with Dash posting footage to her Instagram account.

Reed Gusciora, mayor of Dash’s native Trenton, New Jersey, called her “a superstar in her own right”.

Dash was born in Trenton in 1945, the daughter of a pastor and nurse, and moved to Philadelphia as a young woman. She joined a vocal group whose lineup settled around Dash, Labelle, Hendryx and Birdsong, naming themselves the Bluebelles, later Patti LaBelle and the Bluebelles. Their 1962 debut single, I Sold My Heart to the Junkman, shot into the US Top 20. It was followed by acclaimed tracks such as Down the Aisle (The Wedding Song) and doo-wop covers of standards including You’ll Never Walk Alone, Danny Boy and Over the Rainbow.

Birdsong left in 1967 and joined the Supremes, with the remaining trio naming themselves Labelle. With Dash celebrated for her emotive, versatile voice that spanned soprano prettiness and robustly soulful singing, the group branched out, backing Laura Nyro, and covering the Who and touring with them.

Advertisement

Major mainstream success evaded them until 1974 album Nightbirds, when its lead single Lady Marmalade, a raunchy tale of a New Orleans sex worker lighting up a client’s dull life, topped the US charts. Later, in the UK, cover versions by All Saints (1998), and by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa, and Pink for the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (2001), both reached No 1.

Labelle released two further albums before going on a long hiatus, fully reforming in 2008 for the album Back to Now. In the interim, Dash released four solo albums, and worked as a session singer for Nile Rodgers, the O’Jays and others. She joined Keith Richards’ backing band the X-pensive Winos, and recorded vocals for the Rolling Stones’ album Steel Wheels.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 22, 2021 

Richard H. Kirk of Cabaret Voltaire R.I.P.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/sep/21/richard-h-kirk-was-prolific-hungry-angry-and-funky-to-the-end
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Thursday Sep 23, 2021 

Legendary bass player Bob Moore, who played on many Elvis recordings, passed away at the age of 88 yesterday. In total Bob can be heard on more than 17,000 recordings.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 29, 2021 

Commander Cody, aka George Frayne R.I.P.

George Frayne IV, who led the band Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen, a group that combined elements of the rock counterculture with a love for roots music in the early 1970s, died Sunday at age 77. Frayne had been receiving treatment for cancer for several years.

“Early this morning, as I lay my head upon his shoulder, George’s soul took to flight,” his wife, Sue, said in a post on his Facebook page. “I am heartbroken and weary, and I know your hearts break, too. Thank you so much for all the love you gave and the stories you shared.”

Frayne’s seminal group was popularly best known for a remake of the 1955 rockabilly-flavored song “Hot Rod Lincoln” that made the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 in 1972, peaking at No. 9, with some crossover impact on the country and easy listening charts.

Although the group’s style was often described in its early days as country-rock, the Bay Area-based band had a harder-driving style â€" and, as its sci-fi-serial-based name would indicate, more of a sense of humor â€" than other country-influenced artists coming along at the time down in Los Angeles, like the Eagles or Poco. The sounds of rockabilly, Western swing, jump blues, jazz and boogie-woogie piano figured into the band’s free-wheeling style as readily as country, finding enthusiastic fans among followers of rock groups like the Grateful Dead, for whom Commander Cody sometimes opened, as well as devotees of more traditional music forms.

Although it took until 1971 for their major-label debut, “Lost in the Ozone,” to be released, the group actually formed in 1967 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, going against the tide of the psychedelia that was peaking along with the flower-power movement in favor of sounds that dipped deep into the supposedly squarer music of decades past, like Western swing pioneer Bob Wills.

Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen released seven albums on the Paramount and Warner Bros. labels from 1971-76. After the original group’s breakup in 1976, Frayne continued to record and tour under the name Commander Cody until shortly before the pandemic kicked in.

He told the website Classicbands.com about the origins of the group’s name, saying they got it from “the same place that George Lucas got it: from Republic Pictures. In 1948, 1949, Flash Gordon like operations would run in theaters in between films. Then later, this character Commander Cody made three movies, one of which was ‘Lost Planet Airmen.’ I was watching the Lost Planet Airmen movie and I saw the Commander Cody character and I thought it would be a great name for a band. I had no idea anyone was going to have to be Commander Cody. I mean, there’s no Lynyrd Skynyrd. There’s no Steely Dan. There’s no Marshall Tucker. Why did there have to be a Commander Cody? That’s a long story in itself.

But, of course, there was little sense sci-fi in the music itself… although there was a lot of weed. “In about 1966 I found a Bob Wills album and marijuana,” Frayne said in an interview with No Depression in 2018. “I’m pretty sure those guys were stoned most of the time. I started listening to Jerry Lee Lewis’ album that had ‘Crazy Arms’ and Buck Owens’ greatest hits. We did [Owens’] ‘Tiger by the Tail’ regularly. What country music afforded for us was there was no rehearsal; we listened to the record, we drank a bunch of whiskey and coke, and played. Country music is easy to do if someone knows the lyrics and the song, you can follow along relatively easily.”

But, comments like that notwithstanding, Frayne was a serious musician, whose foremost influence as a pianist was Fats Domino. “The Commander I knew was a music-history buff, fine-arts scholar and one of the sharpest minds I’ve ever encountered,” David Malachowski, a guitarist who joined Commander Cody’s band in the late ’90s, told the Times Union, a newspaper in Frayne’s final hometown, Saratoga Springs. Malachowski pointed out the complicated nature of a piano playing style that required different rhythms and even speeds for left-hand and right-hand parts. “I asked him once how he did it, and he said he just played the left-hand figures nonstop all day for about a year, until it became second nature,” the guitarist said.

Born in Boise, Idaho in 1944, Frayne was raised in the Long Island area before attending the University of Michigan, where he received a master of fine arts degree in painting and sculpture the same year the Lost Planet Airmen assembled.

Frayne’s first Ann Arbor band was the Fantastic Surfing Beavers, with a different frontman. After the Commander Cody band formed, according to a 1970 profile by Ed Ward in Rolling Stone, “Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen have devoted themselves body and soul to country music and old-time rock and roll. But that devotion is not an easy thing to stick to in the Midwest where, chances are, you associate that type of music with the greasers at the drive-in who love to vamp on longhairs and inevitably wind up becoming cops. And it was even harder in 1967 when everyone was just getting into acid and revolution and high-powered MC5 music and all the other things that have put Ann Arbor and Detroit on the map.”

Frayne told Rolling Stone in that profile: “We didn’t think of appealing to anybody,. We were just having a good time, picking and playing and making a few dollars on the side. It was when the psychedelic ballrooms were starting to be big. We played the Grande Ballroom in Detroit on the same bill with Canned Heat so, naturally, the audience hated us, booed us, you know.” Yet audiences for the Dead and other groups cottoned to the group once they moved to the San Francisco area in 1969. Said Frayne in those early days, “We’d like to do for country music what (Paul) Butterfield did for blues.”

Of the hit “Hot Rod Lincoln,” Frayne said, noting how he came to be its lead singer, “At that time I couldn’t sing a note really, but I could talk fast. It became apparent that I’d have to become Commander Cody, ’cause all the guys in the band who wanted to be Commander Cody would’ve been out of the question. So, the band voted that I would have to be Commander Cody because I could basically talk fast and had a good rap and gave pretty good radio. Then people started saying ‘Who’s the Commander and what’s he gonna do?’ So I had to come up and do a number; because I couldn’t sing, I found out there’s a long history of guys who couldn’t sing. I first found it out through Phil Harris and traced it back to Johnny Bond.”

He found his shot in a remake of “Hot Rod Lincoln,” originally conceived in 1955 as an answer song to a hit from 1949 titled “Hot Rod Race.” If that destined them to be a one-hit wonder commercially, it was OK with him that that was the hit: “I like the song, so it doesn’t bother me to do it every night. No problem whatsoever.”

The original band’s sound grew less country during the 1970s. “We really liked [our sound] and we played that kind of music until we were booed off stage at the CMA Convention in 1973,” he told Seattle PI in 2013. “In which case we decided that, well, if these guys are going to treat us like this, we’re not going to do their music anymore. Because their attitude was, ‘Who are these hippies? Take a bath, find a rock concert, et cetera, et cetera.’ That was the end of our interest in country and western swing. The people from Texas found out that I wasn’t from Texas and they thought that I was stealing their music and they didn’t get it.”

In that same interview, he said, “I smoke a lot of marijuana and it’s really easy to change your groove around when you’re stoned. … I especially enjoy painting while I’m stoned, and I keep doing that until this very day. On the other hand, I don’t smoke weed at rock and roll gigs anymore, whatsoever, because I’ve been more interested in remembering all the words for the song. Don’t forget, I’m an old geezer. I can’t afford to forget the words.”

In a 2012 interview, Frayne quipped, “The secret is we’ve been doing the same set for 40 years. It’s like ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ without the gay attire and dancing.”

Frayne was well-regarded as a painter as well as band leader, and published a book of his visual art, “Art Music & Life,” in 2009. He also taught art, including a stint on the arts faculty of the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. An experimental video he made, “Two Triple Cheese Side Order of Fries,” is included in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.

Frayne’s wife said on Facebook that memorial events are being planned. “We are working on 2 big gatherings, on both the east and west coast (The Island and the Bay Area) to celebrate the Old Commander’s phenomenal life, and to benefit musicians in need,” she wrote.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Wednesday Sep 29, 2021 

Dr. Lonnie Smith R.I.P.

Dr. Lonnie Smith, the lauded Hammond B3 organist who was named an NEA Jazz Master, died on Tuesday at the age of 79, as NPR reports. His longtime label Blue Note Records confirmed the news.

“We’re deeply saddened to announce that Hammond B3 organ legend Dr. Lonnie Smith passed away today at 79 years old,” Blue Note Records wrote on Twitter. “Doc was one of the funkiest & most inventive organists to ever walk the earth & we were proud to bring this remarkable man’s joyous music to fans all over the world.”
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Thursday Oct 21, 2021 

Drummer Ronnie Tutt R.I.P.

Tutt played with some of the biggest names in music including Neil Diamond, Elvis Presley, Billy Joel, Johnny Cash, Stevie Nicks, Glen Campbell, Kenny Rogers, Elvis Costello, Michael McDonald, and more.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Sunday Oct 24, 2021 

Jay Black, the former lead singer of Jay and the Americans, died Friday at the age of 82, his family said.

Complications from pneumonia was the cause of death for the Brooklyn-born frontman, family told Rolling Stone magazine.

Black was the second “Jay” to front the group, following on from Jay Traynor. A third “Jay” fronted the band when they reformed in the early 2000s, the magazine reported.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Oct 26, 2021 

Tommy DeBarge, member of R&B group ‘Switch,’ is dead at 64

DeBarge, who was a member of the R&B/Funk music band, Switch, passed away on Thursday. While the exact cause of death is not yet known, DeBarge’s daughter, Marina DeBarge, confirmed to TMZ that he suffered from kidney and liver disease. DeBarge also reportedly battled with COVID-19 earlier this year.
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Friday Nov 12, 2021 

Graeme Edge, the Moody Blues Co-Founder and Drummer, Dies at 80

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/graeme-edge-the-moody-blues-co-founder-and-drummer-dies-at-80/ar-AAQDhls
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Saturday Nov 13, 2021 

John Goodsall, Brand X Guitarist, R.I.P.

https://heightzone.com/rip-john-goodsall-death-cause-pneumonia/
 Back to top »
moxham123
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Post Posted: Tuesday Nov 23, 2021 

Big Big Train singer and instrumentalist David Longdon R.I.P.

https://www.loudersound.com/news/big-big-train-singer-david-longdon-dead-at-56
 Back to top »
ROCKPAGE Forum Index » General Discussion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 20 of 24

Jump to: