For Sale: Ludwig Drumset & Zildjian A Custom Cymbals

Moderators: Ron, Jim Price

Klamachpin
Gold Member
Gold Member

For Sale: Ludwig Drumset & Zildjian A Custom Cymbals

Post by Klamachpin »

This is a revised post to my previous one for this item. I have a COMPLETE gloss black 6-piece Ludwig 1980's drumset for sale that includes the following items:

16 x 22 bass drum with DW muffling pillow, Aquarian batter head, black Ludwig logo ported resonant head
5 1/2 x 14 PEARL Chad Smith Signature black nickel snare drum with new EVANS batter head
10, 12, 13 power-sized rack toms
16 x 16 floor tom

Zildjian A Custom cymbal sizes are: 10" Splash, 14" Projection Hi-Hats, 16 & 18" Crashes, 21" Projection Ride

Hardware includes:
TAMA single bass drum pedal, snare stand, & Swivel Foot hi-hat stand
Ludwig double tom holder for bass drum
DW heavy duty double cymbal stand with tom mount, boom/straight cymbal stand, & cymbal holder that attaches to the tom mount on bass drum
Sunlite drum throne

Humes & Berg Enduro cases are included for the snare drum & 3 rack toms. Also included is a Sabian hard cymbal case.

All of this for $850 OBO. Drums are in decent condition. Some of the hardware is like-new. Call me @ (814) 467-4565. I can send you a photo on your cell phone if you want. I'm located in Windber just south of Johnstown.
I gave you my heart. Whatever God gave me.
You took to the grave, now it's gone - Tom Evans.
Klamachpin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Klamachpin »

This kit is currently set up in a room at my house in Windber for viewing. I will tear it down, load & deliver it for the buyer if desired...to a reasonable distance of course. We plan to move so I will accept any reasonable offer.
I gave you my heart. Whatever God gave me.
You took to the grave, now it's gone - Tom Evans.